• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White SJW says white people must apologize to all Black people for segregation, slavery

well---not directly, no.........................but we all have the responsibility to understand it
We will never truly understand it. A white American male trying to walk in a black American male's shoes is the height of absurdity. We can only judge from a white perspective whether their causes are just and justified.

My my....he is all wound up in that video clip. I have to admire his ability to fit Fugg and Fugging every third word of his monologue.

I find that when most black Americans I know run into this guy's sort of nonsense their first response is SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN. You are just looking stupid and that does not help us one bit. If anything it hurts our causes.

He is a very well known Black Lives Matter activist who happens to be white and he is telling fellow white people to give up power or else. He's planning to run for office.
BLM huh? - well, nuff said. Then he's "prominent" like the malignant melanoma lump on some ugly mutt's butt.

BLM huh? - well, nuff said. Then he's "prominent" like the malignant melanoma lump on some ugly mutt's butt.
He's extremely popular with Black people---underestimate him at your peril.....he's a hip hop CEO.
1650588445335.png
1650588644469.png

Look up insufferable in the dictionary. If White Progressive isn't listed among the definitions, it ought to be.

OK, then he can apologize to his black friends all the time.
He is not in this world to apologize to black people, he said he is here to confront white people about racism. He is all about confronting white people.

He's extremely popular with Black people---underestimate him at your peril.....he's a hip hop CEO.
He's also a moronic, foul-mouthed, privileged, white brat and worse - a POSER.

But hey, we're all free to worship whomever we choose.

I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading about someone get all worked up about someone, none of us has heard of, saying dumb shit.
He's pretty prominent, so, you'll be hearing about him for the rest of your life. Stone plans to write a book to be published in all private and public schools geared at white people about racism. He says he wants to confront white people over racism.

He is not in this world to apologize to black people, he said he is here to confront white people about racism. He is all about confronting white people.

Good for him. That aught to work out real swell. NOT

He's pretty prominent, so, you'll be hearing about him for the rest of your life. Stone plans to write a book to be published in all private and public schools geared at white people about racism. He says he wants to confront white people over racism.
Good for him.

Have a nice evening. This thread is beyond stupid.

And that reaction score is still stuck at zero.

1650589321267.png

So what? One guy says something and we should all care?
Yes, because he is likely to run for president or higher office in the future and he is part of America's future. America is growing more progressive, not conservative. Young white men are plenty like Stone. He said he is tired of white people and he wants to take them out.

Back
Top Bottom