• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Nationalists Love Donald Trump’s War on a ‘Mexican’ Judge

Wait for the fat lady to sing.......

I'll be smiling when I hear the official word but until I hear otherwise I'll continue to believe that Trump is going to lose.

Lots of people will be voting against him for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

No speculation. Immigrants vote predominantly for the Democrat party. From Study finds more immigrants equals more Democrats --- and more losses for GOP | Washington Examiner

The political changes immigration has brought to some of the nation's largest counties are striking. Broward County, Fla., was made up of 11.1 percent immigrants in 1980 and is 31.2 percent immigrant today. It was 55.9 percent Republican in 1980 and 32.4 percent today. San Bernardino County, Calif., was 7.7 percent immigrant in 1980, and 21.4 percent today. It was 59.7 percent Republican back then, and is 46.2 percent today. Clark County, Nev., was 7.6 percent immigrant in 1980 and is 21.9 percent today. It was 59.8 percent Republican then and is 42.6 percent today.

Illegal immigrants cannot vote........ and the loss of the Latino vote is all of the GOP's own doing............GWB got 40% of the Latino vote......In the interim the GOP made a bid to-do over what they called amnesty which Latinos objected to and was fearful of............Romney received 20% od the Latino vote and lost........

It is a widely held opinion........to be successful............as in win the election..........required 40%+ of the Latino vote ........

Since the Romney loss the number of registered Latino voters has increase by 20%......... a number enough to carry several battleground states........and in a few years turn Texas blue.........This is not wishful thinking..........it is by the trend and numbers in support...

I'll be smiling when I hear the official word but until I hear otherwise I'll continue to believe that Trump is going to lose.

Lots of people will be voting against him for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

Let's the be safe then and see how it all turns out.......

Well, we can all see how well Mexico and other South American countries are run, such as Venezuela.

Transplant that constituency to the US and make it a majority, you expect different results?

What's the old definition of doing the same thing, and expecting different results? Oh, right. Insanity.

Making statements where you brand Latinos as "Sewage flood" is a moronic thing to say. Nothing but hate.

Making statements where you brand Latinos as "Sewage flood" is a moronic thing to say. Nothing but hate.

It is, but that wasn't my point, nor my question.

You are damn right. If that garbage entered your house, starting eating your food, demanded that you pay their medical bills, send their kids to schools at your expense, and, sometimes rape your wife, and to get the thieves out you would need 2 years to get a hearing, you would be singing a different song.

Well, the U.S. is my home, and not a garbage can for the surplus people no other country wants.

Clear enough?

It's amazing the effort some people will go to, to fabricate racism. This is no different that the often mentioned Southern Strategy. It's pretty disgusting. I just hope Karma brings you what you deserve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The hate and fear that Trump has been spreading will motivate a lot of people to vote against him.

Its the last gasp of the fearful angry white men who can't handle changing demographics.

You are damn right. If that garbage entered your house, starting eating your food, demanded that you pay their medical bills, send their kids to schools at your expense, and, sometimes rape your wife, and to get the thieves out you would need 2 years to get a hearing, you would be singing a different song.

Well, the U.S. is my home, and not a garbage can for the surplus people no other country wants.

Clear enough?

I would consider your immigration to my country to be "surplus". You embrace the worst of the worst. We don't need any more haters.

I would consider your immigration to my country to be "surplus". You embrace the worst of the worst. We don't need any more haters.

I was invited by your government under the brain drain policy. At that time, I could have just as easily gone to UK, Germany, Canada, or Australia because of my education, not because I was a cuddly illiterate Latino.

Its the last gasp of the fearful angry white men who can't handle changing demographics.

A deliberate change in demographics against the wishes of the natives was done to the American Indians. So, how did it work for them?

A forced change in demographics as it is done to "America" today is not different. Yes, forced by your corrupt "two-party" government and the moron voters who can't see past their next feeding time to get them even fatter and dumber.

The liberals would scream bloody murder if the white Americans overran Belize and pushed the natives out by pricing them out of their homeland. The Latino illegal scum is doing the same thing by pricing Americans out of their jobs.

F****** brilliant.

Last edited:
I was invited by your government under the brain drain policy. At that time, I could have just as easily gone to UK, Germany, Canada, or Australia because of my education, not because I was a cuddly illiterate Latino.

Operation Paperclip?

How many gun control bills has Obama passed so far? Haven't you noticed that the military's budget hasn't been cut in any significant way? Has Obama even gotten around to closing Gitmo yet?

It was, actually. By folding in OCO costs into the DOD topline instead of maintaining them as separate funding lines, he cut DOD by quite a chunk.

A deliberate change in demographics against the wishes of the natives was done to the American Indians. So, how did it work for them?

A forced change in demographics as it is done to "America" today is not different. Yes, forced by your corrupt "two-party" government and the moron voters who can't see past their next feeding time to get them even fatter and dumber.

The liberals would scream bloody murder if the white Americans overran Belize and pushed the natives out by pricing them out of their homeland. The Latino illegal scum is doing the same thing by pricing Americans out of their jobs.

F****** brilliant.

All you have is fear and anger mixed in with hate and ignorance.

That is no way to go through life. Enjoy your rage.

I get what you're saying, believe me. In better times, I don't think I'd support him. But as a young person, I'm assuming you're in college; who do you think has a better vision for your future?
I think it's Donald Trump, because he wants to return America to where it once was, in terms of prosperity

No he ****ing doesn't. The last time we tried his idiotic ideas, it helped lead to the Great Depression. Oh, he has good intentions? Hell, Bernie Sanders (with whom Trump shares a few ideas) has good intentions.

Liberals like Hillary are busy giving away the country.

Yeah. Liberals. People who want to do things like increase the size and scope of government, bring in government-provided universal health coverage, who refuse to reform the entitlements, who want to increase taxes to punish success and increase the minimum wage so that low-income/low-skill workers never get that first job. Why, liberals want to do things like have the President pick winners and losers in the marketplace. They're against Free Trade, and they want to restrict both the First and the Second Amendments. Why, liberals support the baby-butchers at Planned Parenthood, and the New Social Justice Cause of Gender Malleability.

Oh. Wait. No, no, my bad. Donald Trump wants to do all those things.

Huh. If A = B, and B = C, then does A = B?

You're going to be competing for jobs and housing with people who aren't even American citizens. Then they'll have kids, and their kids will add to the problem. We've been charitable to the point of putting our own citizens out of work. This needs to stop. Not everyone is going to work for Microsoft or Twitter, we need to keep blue collar jobs so that all Americans can have a job.

Yeah. And liberals' solution to that problem is Amnesty.

Wait, wait......

As far as the Muslim issue, I don't honestly think our founding fathers would want to create a class of people who dislike us and may even commit terrorism against us.

The Founding Fathers explicitly stated No Religious Tests. A couyple also mentioned Muslims in the context of coming to America. Let's see what they said:

Neither Pagan nor Mahamedan [Muslim] nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the Commonwealth because of his religion.
-Thomas Jefferson

[Talking about bringing in workers] “If they are good workmen, they may be of Asia, Africa, or Europe. They may be Mahometans [Muslims], Jews or Christian of an[y] Sect, or they may be Atheists.”
-George Washington

Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting "Jesus Christ," so that it would read "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by the great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination.
-Thomas Jefferson​

So on and so forth. It's not just UnConstitutional. It's Anti-American.

WASHINGTON — In 2001, Sonia Sotomayor, an appeals court judge, gave a speech declaring that the ethnicity and sex of a judge “may and will make a difference in our judging.”

In her speech, Judge Sotomayor questioned the famous notion — often invoked by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and her retired Supreme Court colleague, Sandra Day O’Connor — that a wise old man and a wise old woman would reach the same conclusion when deciding cases.

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor, who is now considered to be near the top of President Obama’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees.'

---------------------------

So, Trump is clearly wrong suspecting bias in a Mexican American democrat La Raza judge who is presiding over the case with the other side represented by a Hillary-loving law firm.

No way that judge could be partial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom