• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Nationalists Love Donald Trump’s War on a ‘Mexican’ Judge

The fact you cannot see the Trump remarks as racist is in the minority.......while in the majority is almost all the GOP in Congress........... You may be repeating the "parsing of words" argument in defense o0f Trump as being put forth by RW media with Faux Noise taking the lead............

I'm not defending Trump, I'm challenging you.

The definition of "racism" you used does not apply to what Trump said PERIOD. In fact, no definition of racism applies.

Saying someones race has influenced their judgement, does not make a person racist. If it did, then I'd say every single liberal on this forum is racist (yes that includes you phony conservative).

and btw, I don't own a TV and therefore don't watch Fox News (that's how grown ups spell it in case you are wondering mister conservative)

Trumps behavior is inexcusable and should be condemned..........

I agree and already expressed it was dishonest and low class.

And to argue it the "the same kind of dishonest, low-class crap that the left does day in and day out..." is not a defense of Trump but to agree the same behavior -left or right - is indefensible......and the same as saying two wrongs makes a right......(and if I might observe is a commonly used argument of a 5 year old).........

I agree it would be the tactic of a 5 year old, just like only a child would call Fox News "Faux Noise". It's a definite sign of immaturity.

Now there's just one problem with what you said there pal... I'm NOT defending Trump.

I'm saying 2 wrong are WRONG period. But at least you admitted that BOTH are wrong, that's at least progress.

There is no requirement - being liberal or conservative - one must defend wrong doing no or be considered as not being one of the group..........or expect to be ostracized by the group because you see things differently...........Honest and morally ethically people - either left or right - are required to identify "wrong doing" and condemn it ...........

And failure to do so.......and to defend "wrong doing" is to promote and encourage a destructive force in society.........And one which IMHO has begun to take hold in America today.......

I agree... Does this mean you are finally going to step up and condemn liberals like yourself who play the race card just like Trump has done?

You realize that you all you have done is completely misinterpret my post, while failing to actually challenge any of my main points.

Well done... LMAO

I'm not defending Trump, I'm challenging you.

The definition of "racism" you used does not apply to what Trump said PERIOD. In fact, no definition of racism applies.

Saying someones race has influenced their judgement, does not make a person racist. If it did, then I'd say every single liberal on this forum is racist (yes that includes you phony conservative).

and btw, I don't own a TV and therefore don't watch Fox News (that's how grown ups spell it in case you are wondering mister conservative)

I agree and already expressed it was dishonest and low class.

I agree it would be the tactic of a 5 year old, just like only a child would call Fox News "Faux Noise". It's a definite sign of immaturity.

Now there's just one problem with what you said there pal... I'm NOT defending Trump.

I'm saying 2 wrong are WRONG period. But at least you admitted that BOTH are wrong, that's at least progress.

I agree... Does this mean you are finally going to step up and condemn liberals like yourself who play the race card just like Trump has done?

You realize that you all you have done is completely misinterpret my post, while failing to actually challenge any of my main points.

Well done... LMAO

Stop right there..........and Ryan is not the only one to say so............dozens have been reported in the news all day long.......

Paul Ryan: Donald Trump made 'textbook definition of a racist comment'
Paul Ryan: Donald Trump made 'textbook definition of a racist comment' - Chicago Tribune

Stop right there..........and Ryan is not the only one to say so............dozens have been reported in the news all day long.......

Paul Ryan: Donald Trump made 'textbook definition of a racist comment'
Paul Ryan: Donald Trump made 'textbook definition of a racist comment' - Chicago Tribune

Amazing... You still can't directly address any of the points I made in my post.

I know you don't like answering questions about your beliefs, but give it a try... If you agree with Ryan, then you must also agree that when liberals play the race card exactly as Trump did, they are also guilty of being racist?

If you disagree, then please explain the difference between the two.

Amazing... You still can't directly address any of the points I made in my post.

I know you don't like answering questions about your beliefs, but give it a try... If you agree with Ryan, then you must also agree that when liberals play the race card exactly as Trump did, they are also guilty of being racist?

If you disagree, then please explain the difference between the two.

Stop with the mind reading.........Go take a nap

Stop with the mind reading.........Go take a nap

LMMFAO... You voice opinions but are too chicken **** to answer questions about your beliefs.

Buy yourself a pair and answer the question:

If you agree with Ryan, then you must also agree that when liberals play the race card exactly as Trump did, they are also guilty of being racist?

LMMFAO... You voice opinions but are too chicken **** to answer questions about your beliefs.

You are a pathetic joke.

Go try and bate someone else..............I am not into fighting.......it's a waste of my time and energy..........Bye Bye

Buy yourself a pair and answer the question:

If you agree with Ryan, then you must also agree that when liberals play the race card exactly as Trump did, they are also guilty of being racist?

I never could understand why anyone would play the so-called race card and become a sniveling and whining victim type............Never made any sense to me no matter who the silly fool was

That was my secret plan for lunch today... Who leaked it?

Operation Burrito is Trump's secret plan to deport all of them but the few we need to make those yummy burritos, tostadas, and fajitas. Served with Coronas and lime.

The rest can go where they came from. To their narco state.

I never could understand why anyone would play the so-called race card and become a sniveling and whining victim type............Never made any sense to me no matter who the silly fool was

I will be happy to explain.

Liberals like playing the so-called race card because (1) it eliminates any need for facts and thinking, (2) it ends the debate, (3) it puts an inexperienced opponent on the defensive, and (4) it leaves the opponent defenseless as it is impossible to prove the negative, other than showing that his wife is black.

This is why anyone with brains, when accused by a brainless liberal - the only type I know - of being a racist should immediately demand the definition of "racism" and, later, "aks" for a specific quote.

It works like a charm so, invariably, they always run for the exists when asked. Just as at this forum.

Unfortunately, typically, the accused just mumbles something like "I am not a racist". Yes, you are, No, I am not...

Back to grade school.

I judge your projections of the future somewhat hyperbolic and promoting fear.........And are without merit or support............ I have heard and read of the same common place being promoted in the RW media ..........

Yes......society is changing......and we are at a turning point in US history somewhat the same as Toffler's "The Third Wave"............and the change is being discussed...I suggest you Google the subject..........

Oh really? I thought Yoda was supposed to be wise?

Bill and Hillary Clinton both supported NAFTA, with Bill signing it into law as president.
NAFTA was a free giveaway for American companies like GE, General Motors, Chrysler, and even food companies such as Nabisco, which just last year laid off 1,200 bakery workers in Chicago, in order to transfer those jobs to Mexico.

Do you think most Hillary voters realize that she supported 1,000,000 American workers losing their jobs? Because that's the " official " estimate of how many Americans were fired so that their jobs could be transferred to Mexico. The number is probably higher than that, and when you factor that NAFTA is responsible for pay cuts to middle class American workers, you begin to see that major players in the Democrat party care as little about common people in this country as Republicans do.

Hillary claimed to learn her mistake in supporting NAFTA, yet she also supporteed the Trans Pacific Partnership. Did you even know that? TPP was Obama's version of NAFTA, which I'm sure he will be richly compensated for once he leaves office, by all the same greedy corporations that wanted NAFTA.

Hillary's support of TPP exposes her as a fraud; economists predict the result of TPP will be more offshoring of American jobs, lower wages for American workers, and unsafe food imports.

Hillary supported yet another give away of our jobs, and quality of food products, to corporations that are already obscenely rich and profitable. And all this after knowing damn well what the effects of NAFTA are!

She is a scam. Vote for her if you're rich , she will protect your business interests. And if you're not rich, she might increase your social security or welfare by $10 a month, big f-ing deal. Its time to tell the truth, Hillary is as shady when it comes to big business America as any Republican is.

Indeed... But is it healthy to have such a low opinion of yourself?

Election 2016 - The Republican Party Is Now America's Largest Hate Group
The Republican Party Is Now America's Largest Hate Group | Alternet

Led by Donald Trump, the GOP has abandoned its traditional dogwhistles in favor of a more overt approach to racism.

“………Conservatives thrive on peddling hate because it resonates with their increasingly ignorant racist, sexist, and nativist base.

I especially like that last one, because you used the race card on yourself Mr. Conservative. LMAO

Have a nice evening.

Indeed... But is it healthy to have such a low opinion of yourself?

I especially like that last one, because you used the race card on yourself Mr. Conservative. LMAO

Have a nice evening.

lolololo

Oh really? I thought Yoda was supposed to be wise?

Bill and Hillary Clinton both supported NAFTA, with Bill signing it into law as president.
NAFTA was a free giveaway for American companies like GE, General Motors, Chrysler, and even food companies such as Nabisco, which just last year laid off 1,200 bakery workers in Chicago, in order to transfer those jobs to Mexico.

Do you think most Hillary voters realize that she supported 1,000,000 American workers losing their jobs? Because that's the " official " estimate of how many Americans were fired so that their jobs could be transferred to Mexico. The number is probably higher than that, and when you factor that NAFTA is responsible for pay cuts to middle class American workers, you begin to see that major players in the Democrat party care as little about common people in this country as Republicans do.

Hillary claimed to learn her mistake in supporting NAFTA, yet she also supporteed the Trans Pacific Partnership. Did you even know that? TPP was Obama's version of NAFTA, which I'm sure he will be richly compensated for once he leaves office, by all the same greedy corporations that wanted NAFTA.

Hillary's support of TPP exposes her as a fraud; economists predict the result of TPP will be more offshoring of American jobs, lower wages for American workers, and unsafe food imports.

Hillary supported yet another give away of our jobs, and quality of food products, to corporations that are already obscenely rich and profitable. And all this after knowing damn well what the effects of NAFTA are!

She is a scam. Vote for her if you're rich , she will protect your business interests. And if you're not rich, she might increase your social security or welfare by $10 a month, big f-ing deal. Its time to tell the truth, Hillary is as shady when it comes to big business America as any Republican is.

If wise or not I sure know how to answer a question about a subject without wondering off in some stream of consciousness bouncing from subject to subject...........Some thing I call Faux taught Fuzzy thinking

If wise or not I sure know how to answer a question about a subject without wondering off in some stream of consciousness bouncing from subject to subject...........Some thing I call Faux taught Fuzzy thinking

I was providing you with an example of how Hillary has been busy giving the country away, to which you replied,
"I judge your projections of the future somewhat hyperbolic and promoting fear.........And are without merit or support...."

But if you don't want to address it, I understand. Most Hillary supporters don't want to.

I was providing you with an example of how Hillary has been busy giving the country away, to which you replied,
"I judge your projections of the future somewhat hyperbolic and promoting fear.........And are without merit or support...."

But if you don't want to address it, I understand. Most Hillary supporters don't want to.

I sure am not a Clinton supporter...........I am a person who thinks for himself with no worry I will be judged not a loyal lock-step member of a RW screwballs group

Lots of people will be voting against Trump for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

I'm voting for him because he's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom