• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

White libs, race traitors & multiculturalists

Aryan Imperium said:
You should know all about "enslaving millions and killing millions":your idol Stalin was a past master in both those areas.Yet how often do we see communists such as yourself challenged about your little "holocaust" of jews and people who think differently?
One word:hypocrite!
If you want to know what a race traitor is then I suggest that you step out of your ghetto door and take a long hard look at all the miscegenation that is going on around you.But then "miscegenation" is not a word that I would expect you to be familiar with.

I hate Stalin, he was friendly towards Hitler for quite a while, a dictator like Hitler, and was a murdering sociopath like Hitler. I consider him a fascist. And only a few communists today like him.

There is no thing such as miscegenetion.

Last edited:
I am a member of the human race.

Which one?

I'm not British; but the point is that Hitler wasn't smart enough to figure out that the British would stand up if he invaded Poland.

Hitler knew that there was a liklihood that Britain would attack Germany as this is the purpose of their pact with Poland-a pretext to declare war on Germany.What Hitler hadn`t counted on was the suicidal nature of Churchill,who was prepared to bring utter ruin to Britain because of his hatred of Germany and his being in personal financial debt to the jew Baruch.

And as I have said, you are correct that this is the end result of your reasoning and beliefs. So rather than continue living in this hell hole and horrible mulitculturalism that the rest of the mongrels are imposing upon you, and since you are determined to go down rather than live with this, why don't you do yourself a favor and blow your brains out?

You would like us to roll over and play dead don`t you:well it ain`t going to happen.We will gain our lands back.

Sorry, that appeared to be one of Hitler's goals. But you are right, it is not conquering the world, it is merely removing the inferior groups of peoples (like liberals) so that the pure and superior group has more living room, right?[/QUOTE]

No it is about reclaiming one`s country back,which our ancestors died defending.You are quite content to give away the heritage of your ancestors to aliens.

Comrade Brian said:
I hate Stalin, he was friendly towards Hitler for quite a while, a dictator like Hitler, and was a murdering sociopath like Hitler. I consider him a fascist. And only a few communists today like him.

There is no thing such as miscegenetion.

Isn`t there?So what do you call the products of mixing between races then?

nkgupta80 said:
it doesn't matter discussin history... since we won (we believe the allies cause was right), history follows our course of multiculturalism. HOw can it be stopped now anyways.

It can be stopped by awakening the masses and encouraging the emergence of a folkish culture and identity.The rest will follow.

nkgupta80 said:
he doesn't believe in a human race. He believes that white peole should live on one continent, black people on another.

Absolutely:you are coming around to my way of thinking!:lol:

Iriemon said:
I agree with this statement 100%. But I am shocked to hear you say it.

I didn`t say it: mixed up the post! Those are someone elses words not mine.

ban.the.electoral.college said:
So you are saying that you do not loathe the negroe? You do not loathe the jewish?

Who do you percieve these "[people] who would seek to destroy our race or who are content to sit back,fiddle with their TV remote controls and watch it die due to lack of interest and personal cowardice. By this definition it is the guity whites who have turned their backs upon their own heritage that I loathe and detest." to be?

Are you saying you loathe whites?

Well I loath you for starters:you are part of the proble.I would feel more solidarity with a Black Panther than I would with you!

Plain old me said:
...and still made disastrous decisions, which lead to the great Fuehrer losing to the alcoholic.

Who sold out Britain to prostitute himself to jewish American money lenders to build up an armada of Americans and Russians to crush the Third Reich.
Hardly commendable.Churchill was a traitor to his race.

Aryan Imperium said:
Well I loath you for starters:you are part of the proble.I would feel more solidarity with a Black Panther than I would with you!
Wow, I don't know how you can get anything done hating everyone and everything.

Aryan Imperium said:
Who sold out Britain to prostitute himself to jewish American money lenders to build up an armada of Americans and Russians to crush the Third Reich.
Hardly commendable.Churchill was a traitor to his race.

I don't know about traitor to his race, he lead Britain against one of the darkest evils it ever faced, and allying himself with America and Russia to do this is very commendable. Besides, the British would hardly agree with you, in a poll that took months, Churchill was hands down voted as the Greatest Britain in history. Hitler on the other hand is recorded in history as one of its most brutal and evil men.

Aryan Imperium said:

I'll take that as the highest form of compliment I could ever hope to recieve!

So you would feel more comfortable with a Black Panther, than me? In other words, you do like Negroes better than Whites. Fascinating!! I never cease to be amazed by the BS you spew!!

Plain old me said:
I don't know about traitor to his race, he lead Britain against one of the darkest evils it ever faced, and allying himself with America and Russia to do this is very commendable. Besides, the British would hardly agree with you, in a poll that took months, Churchill was hands down voted as the Greatest Britain in history. Hitler on the other hand is recorded in history as one of its most brutal and evil men.

Really? So what does that say about Tony Blair`s popularity.In a recent BRITISH opinion poll Adolf Hitler was ranked higher in popularity as a great leader[20th] as opposed to Blair`s 25th.He even beat Mother Teresa and
the Dalai Lama.
People are beginning to see that Hitler was right after all.Give it another 50 years and they will be erecting bronze statues in his honour!

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13414493,00.html

Adolf Hitler

HITLER BEATS BLAIR IN POLL
Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler has beaten Tony Blair in a new poll as one of the greatest leaders of all time.

A firm asked 1,000 business leaders who they rated as as the most impressive leaders of men throughout history.

The German fuehrer came 20th in the list while the Prime Minister could only manage 25th.

Top of the list is Hitler's nemisis Winston Churchill. Gandhi, the man who led India to independence, is second.

Former South African president Nelson Mandela is third.

Ex-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher - dubbed The Iron Lady - came in at number eight.

Top sportsman was Lance Armstrong, the cycling legend who beat cancer and went on to claim a record number of Tour de France wins.

Lady Thatcher: 8th in list

Some dictators made it into the top poll for leadership skills other than Hitler.

Mao-Tse-Tung, who led the Chinese communist revolution, came in at 31.

Veteran Cuban leader Fidel Castro was 41st.

The list was complied ahead of a conference of business leaders to be held in London in October.

Organiser Rosalind Oxley said: "Bob Geldof just about makes it into our Top 50.

"But it is slightly disturbing to see him beaten by Hitler, who also ranks higher than the Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa."

I'll take that as the highest form of compliment I could ever hope to recieve!

So you would feel more comfortable with a Black Panther, than me? In other words, you do like Negroes better than Whites. Fascinating!! I never cease to be amazed by the BS you spew!!

You clearly do not understand.
A Black Panther thinks in similar ways to a White Nationalists.He loves his race and seeks to protect and strengthen it:I can understand that.
What I cannot understand is why a white would turn against his own people and deny his heritage such as you.

Aryan Imperium said:
Really? So what does that say about Tony Blair`s popularity.In a recent BRITISH opinion poll Adolf Hitler was ranked higher in popularity as a great leader[20th] as opposed to Blair`s 25th.He even beat Mother Teresa and
the Dalai Lama.
People are beginning to see that Hitler was right after all.Give it another 50 years and they will be erecting bronze statues in his honour!

Adolf Hitler

Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler has beaten Tony Blair in a new poll as one of the greatest leaders of all time.

A firm asked 1,000 business leaders who they rated as as the most impressive leaders of men throughout history.

The German fuehrer came 20th in the list while the Prime Minister could only manage 25th.

Top of the list is Hitler's nemisis Winston Churchill. Gandhi, the man who led India to independence, is second.

Ex-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher - dubbed The Iron Lady - came in at number eight.

Top sportsman was Lance Armstrong, the cycling legend who beat cancer and went on to claim a record number of Tour de France wins.

Some dictators made it into the top poll for leadership skills other than Hitler.

The list was complied ahead of a conference of business leaders to be held in London in October.

"But it is slightly disturbing to see him beaten by Hitler, who also ranks higher than the Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa."

What that says about Blair's popularity is that it isn't very high, but lets face it, Hitler bought Germany out of the pits and conquered most of Europe, he was good at leading, but a brutal, evil man. But Mr Churchill was better, as even this poll agrees, and why is he viewed as better? Because he beat Hitler, if the people polled supported Hitler, would they have voted for the man who's by far and away biggest contribution to the UK was the defence against, and eventual defeat of Hitler?

Plain old me said:
What that says about Blair's popularity is that it isn't very high, but lets face it, Hitler bought Germany out of the pits and conquered most of Europe, he was good at leading, but a brutal, evil man. But Mr Churchill was better, as even this poll agrees, and why is he viewed as better? Because he beat Hitler, if the people polled supported Hitler, would they have voted for the man who's by far and away biggest contribution to the UK was the defence against, and eventual defeat of Hitler?

Why was Hitler "brutal" and an "evil" man?
Hitler did nothing that Churchill didn`t do.His only sin was that he lost the war and as a consequence "history" was written by the victors.The victor is always "right".

Aryan Imperium said:
Hitler did nothing that Churchill didn`t do.His only sin was that he lost the war and as a consequence "history" was written by the victors.The victor is always "right".

Hitler was brutal and evil because he committed mass genocide, trying to eliminate entire peoples.

History is written by the victors, but in History I was told the facts, and pushed to form my own opinions and answers. Brutal and evil are opinions based on the facts at hand.

Still no comment on the fact that 'race' is not a biological concept but merely a social construct.
Ah, well.

Aryan Imperium said:
the Dalai Lama.

Adolf Hitler

Hitler still got his ass handed to him by Gandhi. Sorry chief. Give it 50 years and people like you won't exist.

Aryan Imperium said:
You clearly do not understand.
A Black Panther thinks in similar ways to a White Nationalists.He loves his race and seeks to protect and strengthen it:I can understand that.
What I cannot understand is why a white would turn against his own people and deny his heritage such as you.

Sounds like you have a lot in common with the Black Panthers. Since you are both ostracized for your unpopular beliefs, why don't you join together? Maybe you guys could figure out a way to solve your problems.

Me on the otherhand, I do not see myself as being a traitor to my Race. I have english, irish, french and lenapee indian blod. I am an american. American is a nation of all races, in case you have forgotten. No one, and I dare say, yourself even are pure in blood.

On the contrary, I see myself an example others should follow. The bible tells you to love your neighbor. No exceptions. I love all races and cultures in general. I have dated irish, english, black, korean, japanese, macedonian, serbian, and azeri women. My life has been enriched as a result. I would never consider trading this life for that of a white supremisist. Your type are boring and quite conflicted. And, homosexual? Not that I have a problem with that. I have known many gay people who are much kinder than many hetero's I have known.

Aryan Imperium said:

CHUCHILL DID NOT GAS THE GYPSYS & JEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And gays, blacks, disabled, and many other minorities.

....yeah, Churchill makes Hitler look like a saint:roll:

Aryan Imperium said:
Isn`t there?So what do you call the products of mixing between races then?

Mixing the human race with the human race?

And in YOUR definition, which is quite false, I'd be considered one(part Gypsy). So I don't need to go looking for YOUR miscegenetion. Another reason I hate Nazism.

But he was thinking about it.

"I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes ... to spread a lively terror." - W. Churchill 1919

But unlike Hitler he didn't actually do it.

Back
Top Bottom