• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White flight and how the media and colleges do not watn to talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronblades8899

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Detroit is 85% black now.. example
which means all the whites moved the heck out.

I have been studying white flight many years.

The media and the colleges do not want to discuss this and why its happening.

Its happening due to the reality that there is huge differences among race groups in rates of crime.
Study black crime vs white crime a few hours and you will see the huge lopsided rates.

Its happening also because white people in reality are not buying this baloney that all races are the same bs.
Many of us see and know the obvious.. that not all races are the same genetically etc in many areas!!

So why do you think the media and colleges are trying to hide any talk about this?

Last edited:
:popcorn2: ...everyone pull up a chair for this one.

Well, yeah....

Its happening due to the reality that there is huge differences among race groups in rates of crime.
Study black crime vs white crime a few hours and you will see the huge lopsided rates.

So why do you think the media and colleges are trying to hide any talk about this?

Anyone gathering a banned Friends List best act fast.

Three driving factors in violent crime: male, poor and young.

will it be allowed to be discussed
most places are trying to ban any real talk about race stuff?
u agree? they don't belive in freedom of speech

Anyone gathering a banned Friends List best act fast.

Three driving factors in violent crime: male, poor and young.

4 factors.. u forgot to include tempermant levels in the frontal lobe of the brain.. which not all races have the same amount of if you study it
but NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THIS or the differences physically among race groups!! right?

Truth is people love to talk about the race issues in the world but most places ban it because they are scared that people might say negatives about diversity and not be like oh yeh i love diversity yay.

You might be a TOUCH simplistic in your rationale as to why it happens. It really has very little to do with race and more to do with resources. The reality is that once the economy tanks in an area and property values go down, unemployment and crime rates go up, those with the means tend to get the hell out of Dodge. That includes blacks as well as whites. Those that are left behind typically do so not out of want but necessity.

You can see similar phenomenon occurring in pretty much every major city and states like New York and California. The counter to "white flight" or more appropriately...just flight...is gentrification...and that involves affluent individuals (often a majority 'white') buying up and renovating properties and rejuvenating communities, which typical simply due to economics forces the poor out.

BTW...if you look at most suburban communities you will find the same thing. Early neighborhoods tend to become older, and run down and the residents move to better communities leaving the older and cheaper properties to less affluent individuals. The racial makeup of those communities typically reflects the overall racial makeup of the area at large.

Okay...we've got a good seat...has it started yet?

4b40e9e87a316fda86a541e88e9c4c7d.gif

You might be a TOUCH simplistic in your rationale as to why it happens. It really has very little to do with race and more to do with resources. The reality is that once the economy tanks in an area and property values go down, unemployment and crime rates go up, those with the means tend to get the hell out of Dodge. That includes blacks as well as whites. Those that are left behind typically do so not out of want but necessity.

You can see similar phenomenon occurring in pretty much every major city and states like New York and California. The counter to "white flight" or more appropriately...just flight...is gentrification...and that involves affluent individuals (often a majority 'white') buying up and renovating properties and rejuvenating communities, which typical simply due to economics forces the poor out.

BTW...if you look at most suburban communities you will find the same thing. Early neighborhoods tend to become older, and run down and the residents move to better communities leaving the older and cheaper properties to less affluent individuals. The racial makeup of those communities typically reflects the overall racial makeup of the area at large.

Factors u forgot to include
The average iq of the population!! for example half of detroit right now is functionally illiterate.. google about it or i can show many links about it.

Also education cannot raise intelligence ..thats super well proven in the science world but hidden from the public because they want them to have an excuse for why they are always poor!!

did you know that scientists think that iq is at least 80% genetic now!!
google it .. iv'e studied this over 7 years now very intensely.

Factors u forgot to include
The average iq of the population!! for example half of detroit right now is functionally illiterate.. google about it or i can show many links about it.

Maybe Detroit wouldn’t be in this position if the white population had simply chosen to stay where they lived and live alongside the African American population, instead of fleeing from neighborhoods that were about to have African Americans move in.

if detroit was white it'd be nice still
bottom line

Maybe Detroit wouldn’t be in this position if the white population had simply chosen to stay where they lived and live alongside the African American population, instead of fleeing from neighborhoods that were about to have African Americans move in.

The truth is they flee for logical reasons
1 reason being blacks have insane crime rates!!
let alone the other genetic differences!!

I dare you to study black crime for a few years
why do you think nobody in the media and colleges want to discuss it!!

4 factors.. u forgot to include tempermant levels in the frontal lobe of the brain.. which not all races have the same amount of if you study it
but NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THIS or the differences physically among race groups!! right?

Truth is people love to talk about the race issues in the world but most places ban it because they are scared that people might say negatives about diversity and not be like oh yeh i love diversity yay.

Do you have any research to support your claim?

Do you have any research to support your claim?

tons want to study this a few hours with me personally?
i have studied these issues thousands of hours over many years

google about it for one? can u do that?

Are you Charles Lindhberg's grandson?...The kind that believe in Eugenics?...Please proceed

Genetic differences...

Please clarify.

1. Diff in tempermant control in frontal lobe of the brain
2. Diff in average brain size and IQ levels.. for example av iq in africa is 70.. av brain size there is around 1250 cc.. google it
u'll see.. you have never studied this before have you?

Are you Charles Lindhberg's grandson?...The kind that believe in Eugenics?...Please proceed

Are you the person that is scared to study race and the differences ?
such as average brain size?
yes u are.. please proceed being scared to study certain things of the world thank you

1. Diff in tempermant control in frontal lobe of the brain
2. Diff in average brain size and IQ levels.. for example av iq in africa is 70.. av brain size there is around 1250 cc.. google it
u'll see.. you have never studied this before have you?

You keep saying "Google it".

How about you link to something credible.

The research. Where can it be found?

"Google it" isn't helpful.

Lol want to chat on the phone? and we can look things up togehter?
this is where the debate ends usually because people like you in reality are so scared to study racial differences.

Are you aware scientists have been studying race and iq over 110 years!!
geesh

Are you the person that is scared to study race and the differences ?
such as average brain size?
yes u are.. please proceed being scared to study certain things of the world thank you

I've had the misfortune to travel thru Eastern Kentucky-West Virginia...Lots of ignorant White Trash, uneducated....Small Brains I guess...Google it

People do discuss what has happened to Detroit, but people tend to read books like this:https://www.amazon.com/Origins-Urban-Crisis-International-Perspectives/dp/0691121869

As opposed to whatever you have read to come to your conclusion.

Lol want to chat on the phone? and we can look things up togehter?
this is where the debate ends usually because people like you in reality are so scared to study racial differences.

The question was "Where can it be found?"

If I discuss crime I can refer you to any number of FBI or law enforcement links. Cars? The link to Road and Track. WWII? Any number of military sites/links...

You have provided zero so far.

I've had the misfortune to travel thru Eastern Kentucky-West Virginia...Lots of ignorant White Trash, uneducated....Small Brains I guess...Google it

Lol yep whites have built the countries the entire world wants to move too
go see africa.. its a true ignorant black trash place..

u want to really see poverty and trash go to africa and non white countries

why do you think the whole world wants to move to a white one? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom