• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White flight and how the media and colleges do not watn to talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol u act like calling peopel racist means this stuff is not true

i ask u again.. u are scared to answer this.

Is there a diff in average brain size among race groups Kal? yes or no?

U'ze thINK anYbodys WiLL Rill LEE cALL U'ze????

Maybe the black folks don't want to live around the white folks.Did you ever think about that?

lol u act like calling peopel racist means this stuff is not true

i ask u again.. u are scared to answer this.

Is there a diff in average brain size among race groups Kal? yes or no?

If i ran a forum i'd never ban anybody unless they do something illegal.
I belive in challenging ideas not banning them myself..do you Kal?

Brain size is irrelevant. A whale and elephant has a larger brain than a human being. Yet they plainly do not have a humans ability to reason. This is a fact. Can you dispute it?

And yes, I know that calling people "racist" has no affect on actual racists. In fact most that I have talked to proudly wear that title. And then there are those that try to hide it. Whether because they lack the understanding of what a racist actually is or because they're too stupid to know that what they spout is racist or because they know they're racist but do not want to let it be known in order to spread their propaganda in a dishonest way. I'll leave it up to you to decide which one you are. But plain fact of the matter is that everything you have said so far IS racist. Whether you accept that or not is entirely up to you.

Factors u forgot to include
The average iq of the population!! for example half of detroit right now is functionally illiterate.. google about it or i can show many links about it.

Also education cannot raise intelligence ..thats super well proven in the science world but hidden from the public because they want them to have an excuse for why they are always poor!!

did you know that scientists think that iq is at least 80% genetic now!!
google it .. iv'e studied this over 7 years now very intensely.
You are attempting to imply genetic inferiority based solely on race. That is in a word...stupid. Now we can point to numerous individuals that could out-think you but you might just claim those individuals were outliers to the norm. But the reality is that given identical circumstance and opportunity, measured IQ across race doesnt vary all that much. What does change is opportunity and expectation.

In order for your genetic argument to hold true you would have to eliminate ALL other factors and measure achievement across the board. Conversely, you would have to prove that white subjects in historically similar environments DID NOT suffer in the IQ scales in the same manner as those of other races.

See...now if you werent just intent on making this a racial issue you could have acknowledged and accepted the factual component of the factors that ARE included. But why bother with messy facts that will just defeat your arguments.

You are attempting to imply genetic inferiority based solely on race. That is in a word...stupid. Now we can point to numerous individuals that could out-think you but you might just claim those individuals were outliers to the norm. But the reality is that given identical circumstance and opportunity, measured IQ across race doesnt vary all that much. What does change is opportunity and expectation.

In order for your genetic argument to hold true you would have to eliminate ALL other factors and measure achievement across the board. Conversely, you would have to prove that white subjects in historically similar environments DID NOT suffer in the IQ scales in the same manner as those of other races.

See...now if you werent just intent on making this a racial issue you could have acknowledged and accepted the factual component of the factors that ARE included. But why bother with messy facts that will just defeat your arguments.

look at how u spell check everything lol.. ha ha ha
u are scared to make a typo lol lol

u ever study race and iq before? yes or no?

Someone is wishing for a white supremacists’ Christmas

look at how u spell check everything lol.. ha ha ha
u are scared to make a typo lol lol

u ever study race and iq before? yes or no?
I believe that is a first...a critique based on accurate spelling and grammar....

:lamo

Buh bye......

Yes a racist is much smarter than people like you because they are not scared to study racial differences and point out the obvious.
i'm proud to be racist in the sense i'm not scared like you to be honest that there is huge differences among race groups in some areas such as rates of crime, and average iq.

People like you are SUPER SCARED to study this and just call people racist because thats all you got.
U can't say that blacks dotn have super high crime so u resort trying to scare people who might think about the obvious.

I believe that is a first...a critique based on accurate spelling and grammar....

:lamo

Buh bye......

Yes insecure people worry about typos and stuff
smart people dont worry about typos

Brain size is irrelevant. A whale and elephant has a larger brain than a human being. Yet they plainly do not have a humans ability to reason. This is a fact. Can you dispute it?

And yes, I know that calling people "racist" has no affect on actual racists. In fact most that I have talked to proudly wear that title. And then there are those that try to hide it. Whether because they lack the understanding of what a racist actually is or because they're too stupid to know that what they spout is racist or because they know they're racist but do not want to let it be known in order to spread their propaganda in a dishonest way. I'll leave it up to you to decide which one you are. But plain fact of the matter is that everything you have said so far IS racist. Whether you accept that or not is entirely up to you.

If you study science there is a corrleation between brain size and intelligence of 0.4?
u obviously havce never studied this, as usual mr ignorant.

Moderator's Warning:
Poster Banned. There is no reason to continue with this idiocy. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom