• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White flight and how the media and colleges do not watn to talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question was "Where can it be found?"

If I discuss crime I can refer you to any number of FBI or law enforcement links. Cars? The link to Road and Track. WWII? Any number of military sites/links...

You have provided zero so far.

it can be found on non mainstream sources that are not scared to discuss race realities
are u really this dense?

Lol yep whites have built the countries the entire world wants to move too
go see africa.. its a true ignorant black trash place..

u want to really see poverty and trash go to africa and non white countries

why do you think the whole world wants to move to a white one? lol

I've seen way too much White Trash for my taste...Try again

The question was "Where can it be found?"

If I discuss crime I can refer you to any number of FBI or law enforcement links. Cars? The link to Road and Track. WWII? Any number of military sites/links...

You have provided zero so far.

Read the book The Color of Crime which goes over all the stats on race and crime in usa

Detroit is 85% black now.. example
which means all the whites moved the heck out.

I have been studying white flight many years.

The media and the colleges do not want to discuss this and why its happening.

Its happening due to the reality that there is huge differences among race groups in rates of crime.
Study black crime vs white crime a few hours and you will see the huge lopsided rates.

Its happening also because white people in reality are not buying this baloney that all races are the same bs.
Many of us see and know the obvious.. that not all races are the same genetically etc in many areas!!

So why do you think the media and colleges are trying to hide any talk about this?

Thought it was Mexico’s “not sending us their best people.” Make up your minds, bigots. Of course my people, the Sicilians, were never involved in crime.

But really, “white flight”? We were talking about this in the 1960s.

Insulting instead of answering....

Strike two.

So, credible research.

HAZ U DAT?

don't worry about it
u are too scared to study racial differences
have fun living in your dreamworld
i'm out

don't worry about it
u are too scared to study racial differences
have fun living in your dreamworld
i'm out

Ronnie you are on the wrong site...Your "kind" won't last long here...Best you move on to stormfront or something

Thought it was Mexico’s “not sending us their best people.” Make up your minds, bigots. Of course my people, the Sicilians, were never involved in crime.

But really, “white flight”? We were talking about this in the 1960s.

calling people names does not change the reality that some races have insanely high crime rates compared to others

Ronnie you are on the wrong site...Your "kind" won't last long here...Best you move on to stormfront or something

u admit it.. you guys are too wussy to discuss the real issues going on .. i know

And the real issues are?

You are rather nebulous about the particulars.

u ever notice that these talks are banned ..
because everybody is scared people might say the truth.. that there is big differences among race groups!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom