• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your first reaction when your spouse has to punish your children

I'm reminded when my son was about 3, about a year past the divorce. My parents took us out to a local restaurant, and my son really showed his ass, acting like an utter brat. I took him to the bathroom and beat his ass, put him back in his chair and told him to behave. Within 5 minutes, he was at it again, and earned a second trip to the bathroom. This time he behaved about ten minutes then started up again. I asked him "are you determined to get another whuppin'?" He stared straight at me and threw a spoon on the ground. I sighed and picked him up again, "whuppin' number three, coming up..."

I looked around a little nervously, wondering what people were thinking about us. An older couple at the next table were looking, but they were smiling and nodding at me in approval. :mrgreen:

Gotta love small towns.

(Three did the trick. He behaved the rest of the meal, and actually rarely misbehaved in a restaurant ever again. :mrgreen:}

Lol, oh man does that bring back memories.
My Mum used the same method on me, she had no qualms whatsoever in giving me a whooping in the bathroom of the restaurant.

I must say, I learned very quickly not to act up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom