• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will the Republicans do when Biden discusses Ukraine....

Joe is not running the show. He is just doing what his handlers tell him that he must do. I will support any positive moves, I will just not give dementia Joe credit for them.

Using that logic, most of you libruls were traitorous many times during the Trump presidency.
You guys love telling each other about biden's handlers the rest of us dismiss the stupid comment.

SOU is all partisan, one sided bullshit. This one will be unlike no other except for Nancy won't be tearing up her copy of the puppet man's script. :cool:
You send prayers, biden is sending actual help and rounding up others to do the same. Let's see which one helps more prayers or weapons.

Joe is not running the show. He is just doing what his handlers tell him that he must do. I will support any positive moves, I will just not give dementia Joe credit for them.

So if bad things happen, it’s dementia Joe’s fault; but if good things happen, it’s only because of dementia Joe’s handlers and he gets no credit.

Wow, nice “heads I win tails you lose” set up ya got there!🤣

Oh, you don’t think some GOP clown won’t yell that out? It’s almost a given. Instead of policy, the GOP has been reduced to yelling catch phrases.
Hate to say it but you are likely right. They have devolved even further since yelling at Obama. Yes, devolved is the correct characterization.
Of course they are proud of going backwards. Go figure.

...in his SOU speech. We know that they will sit on their hands and look dour during most of his speech, but will they also do so when Biden discusses Putin and Ukraine, thus making their great hero Putin very pleased?

Well, hopefully they will put country before anything and cheer when he criticizes Russia's (Putin's) actions and not chant "Russia Russia Russia" like the idiots at the white supremacist event MTG and Gosar just attended.

This is one of those occasions people should put aside party loyalty.

I expect the GOP Elites to cheer him on.

Elites? So which ones are you planning to vote against in November?

But thanks for posting the usual bullshit we have come to expect from you. You're just mad because the "Elites" won't put Trump and the "non-Elites" (haha, Trump isn't an elitist) ahead of country.

Why do you hate the United States so much?

So if bad things happen, it’s dementia Joe’s fault; but if good things happen, it’s only because of dementia Joe’s handlers and he gets no credit.

Actually I don't even credit dementia Joe's handlers. I credit the blowback his administration received when they were late getting up to speed. His handlers do have to clean up the mess.

You guys love telling each other about biden's handlers the rest of us dismiss the stupid comment.
I promise that we will not lose any sleep over what you dismiss. Have a nice day.

You and @Mycroft have no idea of what a real republican is and it ain't trump.
As that is coming from a hard core librul, I'll take it with a grain of salt. The truth is that a real republican is one who campaigns and governs by the conservative principles laid out in the Republican Party platform(As Trump certainly did). A RINO is a republican who just dusts off the party platform during the campaign seasons, then when safely elected or re-elected tosses it back on the shelf and forgets about it until the next election cycle. RINOs don't really stand for anything and just go along to get along.

No, those are Lizardmen dressed up as ANTIFA dressed up as Trumpists dressed up as GOP elites.

:rolleyes:

You really need to learn to resist the urge to constantly refresh DP then run to new threads immediately to drop some kind of vaguely defiant-sounding turd in the second line.

You really don't have much you can say here without further embarrassment. You praised Trump for announcing he trusted evil dictator Putin over our own intelligence agencies, and you did it because you dug yourself in by claiming the entire ****ing government previously conspired to victimize Trump. And now you're all trying to make up your minds about how to call Biden "weak" when he lined Europe up behind himself and charged, resulting in sanctions already crippling Russia's economy. And for similar reasons, you're also all trying to avoid insisting that we should commit combat troops.

So it's the usual dumbassery. Every last one of you is stuck saying Biden is "weak" despite being completely unable to say how he was "weak", how he could be strong, and why we should accept that that would be a better strategy.

But that's hate-based ideologies for you. When an individual's motive for speaking is irrational hatred, the individual finds it near impossible to make rational criticisms so as to obscure the hate motivation.

Yeah, he's busy collecting all the used diapers Trump hid around the White House and getting his KFC grease stands out of the walls.

"handlers". One of a billion ways you know these people just lie their asses off all the time. Trump openly praised Putin's moves, so Trumpists have to call him "weak." He organized Europe against Russia and led the charge, so they have to say he has "handlers."
Meanwhile Drumpf was "Handled" by Pooten since before he was elected. He made one change to the R's platform, to ease up on sanctions on the Russians. I wonder is it just infatuation or does Pooten have something over Drumpf that even the shameless slug doesn't want public.

Nothing pisses off the pro-Russia, pro-Putin Trump supporters than supporting Ukraine does it?

I don't know of any pro-Russia or pro-Putin Trump supporters. That is a figment of your imagination.

Meanwhile Drumpf was "Handled" by Pooten since before he was elected. He made one change to the R's platform, to ease up on sanctions on the Russians. I wonder is it just infatuation or does Pooten have something over Drumpf that even the shameless slug doesn't want public.
Actually Trump imposed the toughest sanctions of any president in the 21st century. It was sharty Joe Biden that eased up.

Actually I don't even credit dementia Joe's handlers. I credit the blowback his administration received when they were late getting up to speed. His handlers do have to clean up the mess.

So basically nothing could ever happen for which you would give credit. Interesting, and very fair and objective.

I don't know of any pro-Russia or pro-Putin Trump supporters. That is a figment of your imagination.

If you missed Carlson‘s most recent shows, a quick recap of commentary he’s offered on the situation:

It’s “not un-American” to support Putin;
Democrats will find you guilty of treason if you don’t hate Putin;
The whole thing is simply a “border dispute” and the Dems are just using it to make Russia look bad
“Ukraine is not a democracy”;
Ukraine is a “puppet” of the West; and
my personal favorite, that unless Vladimir Putin has personally had you or one of your family members murdered, you really don’t have any right to criticize the guy

Now, of course, he is trying to backpedal and make us forget everything he said. But it’s all on video and he has millions of viewers cheering on his every word.

And of course Trump still thinks Putin is a genius.

So basically nothing could ever happen for which you would give credit. Interesting, and very fair and objective.

If dementia Joe were to suddenly relent on his pause in oil drilling leases on federal lands and off shore drilling, then stop the US from importing Russian oil, I would objectively and fairly give him credit. Putin is partially funding his war on Ukraine with the 7% of our oil that we are buying from Russia.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy?
You mean like Obama asking the Russian Ambassador to tell Putin that he could be more flexible on missile deployments after he is safely re-elected?

Whatever Mr. Biden says the US should do about the situation in the Ukraine, the Republicans will say is exactly the wrong thing to do. They will not, however, have any alternative course of action to suggest.
What, are you psychic? ;)

Neither party has a leg to stand on in the age fight. Hopefully some younger boobs come forth in 2024.
I'll meet you half way on that one. Both parties have a habit of nominating some old "it's my turn" establishment candidate for president when younger blood was needed. That is certainly the case with Biden. He already had five decade history in politics and is clearly ready for the old folks home. Then there was 2008 when the republicans ran a doddering old fool McCain against a very charismatic and young Obama, then another old fool in 2012(Romney).

I'll meet you half way on that one. Both parties have a habit of nominating some old "it's my turn" establishment candidate for president when younger blood was needed. That is certainly the case with Biden. He already had five decade history in politics and is clearly ready for the old folks home. Then there was 2008 when the republicans ran a doddering old fool McCain against a very charismatic and young Obama, then another old fool in 2012(Romney).
Both won primaries. The rank & file picked 'em.

If dementia Joe were to suddenly relent on his pause in oil drilling leases on federal lands and off shore drilling, then stop the US from importing Russian oil, I would objectively and fairly give him credit. Putin is partially funding his war on Ukraine with the 7% of our oil that we are buying from Russia.

So then surely you would applaud Biden for this?

Both won primaries. The rank & file picked 'em.
I wish that were the case. Neither party just sits back and leaves it to the primary voters. The republican party hierarchy observes for a while then picks whichever candidate they(not the voters) think will give them the best shot and shifts the endorsements and the majority of funding to that candidate. Under that system in the 2008 race, John McCain went from "could not win a state primary and was carrying his own luggage at airports to suddenly could not lose a primary. The democrats are even worse. Their super delegate system gives their preferred candidate a roughly 500 delegate advantage. Trump was able to overcome the republican party shenanigans with his populist campaign, however no democrat candidate can overcome a 500 delegate advantage.

Back
Top Bottom