• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will the Republicans do when Biden discusses Ukraine....

We know what Republicans will do, whatever their Russian overlords through FoxNews tells them to do. They will know when to stand and cheer, they will know when to sit in defiance, and all to the delight of Putin and Trump.
One of them will yell “Let’s go Brandon”, thinking they are cool.

I don't have a prediction of what they'll do during the speech. I suppose we'll find out.

So you would prefer that Republicans not provide positive support for the President in regards to action being taken against Putin because of Ukraine. I have to tell you, that sounds rather traitorous.

Try to use words like traitorous less for those who disagree with you. It's not helping in any way to paint other Americans with dastardly labels.
What's the point other than it is so Karen like?

...in his SOU speech. We know that they will sit on their hands and look dour during most of his speech, but will they also do so when Biden discusses Putin and Ukraine, thus making their great hero Putin very pleased?

I would actually be a little nervous if I was Biden. Some of those crazy GQP Nazis like MTG are capable of murder if Biden is too critical of Putin.

Who gives a shit?

He should send Congress a hand written note on the state of the union. “It’s fine. **** off.”

Try to use words like traitorous less for those who disagree with you. It's not helping in any way to paint other Americans with dastardly labels.
What's the point other than it is so Karen like?

I do that when I am getting totally ridiculous inputs from the right winger because there’s no future in trying to have a reasoned conversation with them.

Wouldn't it be great if a GOPer yelled out "you lie" - throwback to Obama SOTU

I do that when I am getting totally ridiculous inputs from the right winger because there’s no future in trying to have a reasoned conversation with them.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

So you would prefer that Republicans not provide positive support for the President in regards to action being taken against Putin because of Ukraine. I have to tell you, that sounds rather traitorous.
Maybe somebody will tear up his speech.

NO it would suck. It sucked when some IDIOT did it to Obama and it will suck now if it happens.

...in his SOU speech. We know that they will sit on their hands and look dour during most of his speech, but will they also do so when Biden discusses Putin and Ukraine, thus making their great hero Putin very pleased?
Whatever Mr. Biden says the US should do about the situation in the Ukraine, the Republicans will say is exactly the wrong thing to do. They will not, however, have any alternative course of action to suggest.

Joe is not running the show. He is just doing what his handlers tell him that he must do. I will support any positive moves, I will just not give dementia Joe credit for them.

Using that logic, most of you libruls were traitorous many times during the Trump presidency.
Giving aid and comfort to the enemy?

Whatever Mr. Biden says the US should do about the situation in the Ukraine, the Republicans will say is exactly the wrong thing to do. They will not, however, have any alternative course of action to suggest.
They will say "why are you asking us. Ask Donnie. We know nothing that Donnie does not tell us to know."

Perhaps knowing that Dopey Joe would need them, he may have had Amazon drop ship a case or two.
Neither party has a leg to stand on in the age fight. Hopefully some younger boobs come forth in 2024.

Nothing pisses off the pro-Russia, pro-Putin Trump supporters than supporting Ukraine does it?
That would be no. They are even raising money for Ukraine relief.

Neither party has a leg to stand on in the age fight. Hopefully some younger boobs come forth in 2024.
That's not true. Trump and McConnell may be old but McCarthy and Scalise are in their 50s and Thune is 61. DeSantis is a presidential frontrunner and he's 44.

Its an election year so I expect a lot of antics. Remember the guy that yelled "you lie" at Obama.... stuff like that.

That would be no. They are even raising money for Ukraine relief.

That's not true. Trump and McConnell may be old but McCarthy and Scalise are in their 50s and Thune is 61. DeSantis is a presidential frontrunner and he's 44.
What's not true, that Trump and Biden are both too old to pull the, your president is more feeble than the former? Because that's what I was talking about. You had your diaper Don, and now we have ours. I call it even. You loved your old man, and still do.

Who knows who will really be running in 24, those are just your hopefuls I imagine.

I hope that the Republican audience members do not clap at all for anything - just like the democrats did to Trump during his first SOU. I only hope to hear BOOOOOOs and jeers from GOP. Same as Jimmy Carter got. Biden after all is Jimmy Carter, II. When you democrats pick presidents out of the gutter, you really do dig deep.

Don't forget a sub for Pelosi to rip up the speech like a first grader again.

wouldn't be "great", just standard for the anti American sacks of garbage that make up the GOP.

Back
Top Bottom