• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What in the heck is up with women and being late all the time anyway?

being a woman is not easy

For the 5 years I was with my late fiancee, she was almost always late for everything. No matter how hard I tried to get her ready for things, something always came up with her that would make us late. It got to be a running joke that she would be late for everything, even her own funeral.

When she died, we planned out her funeral for a week later. Everything was laid out and ready, except that the coroner had made some mistakes in preparing her death certificate, and they would not release her body for another 4 days.

So yes, she was indeed late for her own funeral. She would have absolutely loved the irony of that. We had the scheduled services without her being there, and laid her to rest the next week. And everybody agreed that is just how she would have wanted things.

A female acquaintance of mine invited me and a couple of other mutual friends out to a bar downtown last night.

At first, she was unwilling to set a definite time to meet at all (which is frankly kind of ridiculous in and of itself), but after some prodding, she agreed to meet us there at 10:30 PM.

Knowing damn well that she was probably going to be later than that, I took my time getting down there, and eventually showed up around 11:15ish. The other guy and the people he was bringing with him wound up having to wait on his girlfriend, so he ended up getting in around 20 minutes later.

That's all more or less to be expected.

However, the girl who invited us all out in the first place didn't saunter in until roughly 12:30. That's taking things a bit far, IMO.

I mean... Hooool-leee sniekies people, how on earth does someone even do something like that in good conscience? View attachment 67148991

I'm not mad or anything. As a matter of fact, I've sort of come to expect this kind of behavior from the fairer sex to a certain extent; hence why I showed up somewhat fashionably late myself.

Still though, I can't help but be more than a little baffled as to the "why" of the whole thing. I'm sort of a borderline OCD perfectionist myself (as I'm sure some of you have noticed :mrgreen:), so when I set a date and time to meet someone, I tend to make sure that I keep it.

Hell! I'm usually early.

I take it that the female mind doesn't see things quite the same way?* :confused:

Yes, yes... Put your torches and pitchforks away DP femnazi brigade. I'm well aware that not all women behave in this manner. I've simply had the misfortune to meet quite a few that do. :lol:

Rude. But with cell phones, even more rude. And stupid on your part. We are treated the way we demand to be treated. If you don't mind getting stood up for two hours, why complain about it here? It's obviously she couldn't give a **** about you or whether you were there or not. If you wanna be sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths, this is most definitely the gal for you!! ;)

Rude. But with cell phones, even more rude. And stupid on your part. We are treated the way we demand to be treated. If you don't mind getting stood up for two hours, why complain about it here? It's obviously she couldn't give a **** about you or whether you were there or not. If you wanna be sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths, this is most definitely the gal for you!! ;)

Wholly agree. He should have told her right then and there how he felt. Stop being a wimp.

Wholly agree. He should have told her right then and there how he felt. Stop being a wimp.

In my defense, we don't really have that kind of relationship. She's a kinda/sorta "friend" that I used to work with and currently hang out with on rare occasion with a group of other mutual friends, not a romantic prospect.

I probably won't take an invitation from her in the future, but I don't take her faux pas here as being particularly personal either.

I just though it was funny that literally every female to show up that night was late to some degree or another, which prompted my question in the OP.

In my defense, we don't really have that kind of relationship. She's a kinda/sorta "friend" that I used to work with and currently hang out with on rare occasion with a group of other mutual friends, not a romantic prospect. I probably won't take an invitation from her in the future, but I don't take her faux pas here as being particularly personal either. I just though it was funny that literally every female to show up that night was late to some degree or another, which prompted my question in the OP.

I think the socially challenged don't quite grasp the situation. This girl is a fun time girl, Gathomas knows this, admits the reason he hangs is this girl is she is hot and while she isn't interested in him, she does bring other girls he MAY have a chance with. When a fun time girl tells a dateless guy about a club and doesn't make it a date, it is nothing more than telling you about a place to go have fun n hopefully meet chicks- she wouldn't nail down a time to meet there until an OCD guy presses her for one....BIG clue!

Now did she have the group's fun in her bag? Would the place not let other hot chicks in til she showed up? Perhaps they wouldn't play music til this girl and her running buddies showed up.... :roll:

My point is for those slow on the social uptake is the 'invite' was more a heads-up on a place to party. You bring your own party, the Gathomas group should have been having a good time dancing, mingling, maybe a tasty adult beverage or two waiting on this party girl and her p***y posse to show up...

Going out partying isn't the same as a time on target artillery barrage- it is WHEN it is...

Two schools of thought-

Somewhere an old man is sitting alone wishing with all his heart he was still waiting on his love to come down the stairs ready to go out instead of waiting on death to join her.

Second thought comes from a poster from long ago... a hot sexy chick is sitting there all Farah Fawcett style in a HOT bra and panty set, hair just amazing and her eyes- well I don't know what color her eyes were, never got high enough up the poster! :shock:

Anyway the caption reads- "Somewhere there is a man tired of putting up with her S**T !!!!"

My advice is learn the signals that say she just that into you and learn to go with the flow or plan on spending a lot of time alone. IF it was a date and the hotel room is a by the hour one THEN you can be a bit put out... other wise she showed you a new hunting ground and the game is a-foot!!!!!

(oh and more than once I used the old 'had to wait on the old ball and chain to get ready' excuse when I didn't want to join someone I wasn't all that keen to hang with)

Not slagging you at all Gathomas, just not everyone jumps for joy for the chance to hang with a real tight ass OCD type who more than likely sat there like a bump on the log fretting about the party girl being late... :peace

I think the socially challenged don't quite grasp the situation. This girl is a fun time girl, Gathomas knows this, admits the reason he hangs is this girl is she is hot and while she isn't interested in him, she does bring other girls he MAY have a chance with. When a fun time girl tells a dateless guy about a club and doesn't make it a date, it is nothing more than telling you about a place to go have fun n hopefully meet chicks- she wouldn't nail down a time to meet there until an OCD guy presses her for one....BIG clue!

Now did she have the group's fun in her bag? Would the place not let other hot chicks in til she showed up? Perhaps they wouldn't play music til this girl and her running buddies showed up.... :roll:

My point is for those slow on the social uptake is the 'invite' was more a heads-up on a place to party. You bring your own party, the Gathomas group should have been having a good time dancing, mingling, maybe a tasty adult beverage or two waiting on this party girl and her p***y posse to show up...

Going out partying isn't the same as a time on target artillery barrage- it is WHEN it is...

Two schools of thought-

Somewhere an old man is sitting alone wishing with all his heart he was still waiting on his love to come down the stairs ready to go out instead of waiting on death to join her.

Second thought comes from a poster from long ago... a hot sexy chick is sitting there all Farah Fawcett style in a HOT bra and panty set, hair just amazing and her eyes- well I don't know what color her eyes were, never got high enough up the poster! :shock:

Anyway the caption reads- "Somewhere there is a man tired of putting up with her S**T !!!!"

My advice is learn the signals that say she just that into you and learn to go with the flow or plan on spending a lot of time alone. IF it was a date and the hotel room is a by the hour one THEN you can be a bit put out... other wise she showed you a new hunting ground and the game is a-foot!!!!!

(oh and more than once I used the old 'had to wait on the old ball and chain to get ready' excuse when I didn't want to join someone I wasn't all that keen to hang with)

Not slagging you at all Gathomas, just not everyone jumps for joy for the chance to hang with a real tight ass OCD type who more than likely sat there like a bump on the log fretting about the party girl being late... :peace

Great post. True, honest and sincere. No slight on Gathomas, a good man. The lady in question may also be head over heels about Gathomas, but may be overcompensating in trying not to show it. Or maybe she's just feckin late all the time.

In most cultures being late is, ah, you know, being late. It either means nothing or means little or in some cases is respected. I, for one, have always hated being on time. Still do. Why is it that the punctual person should set the rules and be affronted?

Eager people often make me wary. Does that mean eager people are bad or wrong or disrespectful? No, it means they are eager. It is up to me to decide the sincerity of their intent.

Great post. True, honest and sincere. No slight on Gathomas, a good man. The lady in question may also be head over heels about Gathomas, but may be overcompensating in trying not to show it. Or maybe she's just feckin late all the time.

I disagree. For one thing, if she had a crush on him, she wouldn't have *that* late. Maybe a little late, so as not to appear to eager, but not hours late. It's obvious that she didn't give a damn if G made it there.

More likely, she mentioned where she was going to be, invited G just to be polite and G, despite his protests to the contrary, was eager to meet up with her, going so far as to press her for a time, and from the sounds of it, she only mentioned a time under pressure. If anything, she was that late in the hopes that G would have left by then.

And concerning you description, G has repeatedly insulted her in this thread, calling her a number of names (immature, a tease, etc) and using it to rag on women in general. Not what I would call "a good man"

Sounds more like someone is drama queening over a meaningless and somewhat random social encounter

I disagree. For one thing, if she had a crush on him, she wouldn't have *that* late. Maybe a little late, so as not to appear to eager, but not hours late. It's obvious that she didn't give a damn if G made it there.

More likely, she mentioned where she was going to be, invited G just to be polite and G, despite his protests to the contrary, was eager to meet up with her, going so far as to press her for a time, and from the sounds of it, she only mentioned a time under pressure. If anything, she was that late in the hopes that G would have left by then.

And concerning you description, G has repeatedly insulted her in this thread, calling her a number of names (immature, a tease, etc) and using it to rag on women in general. Not what I would call "a good man"

Sounds more like someone is drama queening over a meaningless and somewhat random social encounter

Good points. I can't disagree. As far as Gathomas is concerned she may have showed up way passed broken heart.

she agreed to meet us there at 10:30 PM.

I took my time getting down there, and eventually showed up around 11:15ish.

However, the girl who invited us all out in the first place didn't saunter in until roughly 12:30.

What - that 45 minutes that you chose to be late was just 'fashionably' late . . . and she was 2 hours late so that's 'unacceptably' late?

You can't bitch that someone else is MORE late when you chose to be late from the beginning, yourself.

Imagine if she was actually there at 10:30 - and you didn't show for 45 minutes. You know, if it were me and you - I would have been gone long before the :45 mark ticked by. mmhmm.

You're either early, on time, or late . . . and you both were late. Maybe you're perfect for eachother ;)

Now did she have the group's fun in her bag? Would the place not let other hot chicks in til she showed up? Perhaps they wouldn't play music til this girl and her running buddies showed up....

Two schools of thought-

I think you more or less have it to rights. If I ever did have a chance with the girl in question, I'm well aware that I blew it a long, long time ago. We're rather firmly in the "friend zone" now.

I can't say that I would turn her down if she were to offer sex, but can any man honestly say that of their more reasonably attractive female friends anyway?

It doesn't mean that I'm "head over heels" for her.

In any case, her invitation on this particular night was unexpected, and I accepted it as such. We usually invite her along, not the other way around.

My major complaint isn't that she was late, but rather that she was late and the venue she chose happened to objectively suck. No one in the group she invited actually enjoyed it there.

Out of courtesy, we all decided to hang around until she showed up so that we could potentially decide on a different location for the evening together. However, she showed up so damn late that the point effectively became moot.

Honestly, that is my biggest complaint with the situation. A large group of people ended up waiting, in the interests of politeness, for a single late member far longer than they should have, and as a result, the entire evening was ruined for everyone.

In retrospect, I would've been far happier simply staying home.

Perhaps. However, I would be inclined to wonder why they had showed up at all if this was the case.

The lateness of the girlfriend in question has also been a recurrent theme where this particular acquaintance is concerned, even when it is they that invite me to a particular event. If he were truly that repulsed by the prospect of my company, I think he would've simply told me to "f*ck off" by now. ;)

No offense taken. However, I would point out that basically the entire group was irritated with her lateness, not just myself.

The lady in question may also be head over heels about Gathomas, but may be overcompensating in trying not to show it.

If this is the case, she has a truly bizarre way of showing it. :lol:

It is rather unlikely that she invited me out of "politeness" alone. We hadn't spoken for literal months before her invitation.

She could've easily left me out entirely without me being any the wiser. I honestly wouldn't have even cared if I had found out about it after the fact.

I think she did it out of force of habit more than anything else. It'd been a while since we had all been out together, and she invited basically the "whole gang" along for this particular excursion. She simply doesn't seem to have fully thought things through beforehand.

I also find it rather curious that you think it unusual to press for a time to meet. Would you simply hang out at a club all night waiting for someone to show up, having no idea when they might actually appear?

Such a thing would strike me as being rather pathetic, truth be told.

What part of my description of her gives you reason to doubt my criticisms?

She's a supposedly "born again" celibate Christian who frequents night clubs while dressed in the most overtly provocative manner possible.

"Tease" is exactly how I would describe such a person.

Her habitual lateness would seem to stand as testament to her "immaturity" as well.

What - that 45 minutes that you chose to be late was just 'fashionably' late . . . and she was 2 hours late so that's 'unacceptably' late?

You can't bitch that someone else is MORE late when you chose to be late from the beginning, yourself.

I was still the first one there even in spite of being 45 minutes late. That should tell you something.

Imagine if she was actually there at 10:30 - and you didn't show for 45 minutes. You know, if it were me and you - I would have been gone long before the :45 mark ticked by. mmhmm.

You're either early, on time, or late . . . and you both were late. Maybe you're perfect for eachother

Perhaps, but the only reason I was that late in the first place was because I knew that no one else was going to be there on time.

When I know that punctuality matters, I'm usually either on time or early.

It's just that, in this particular instance, she happened to blow even my expectations for her lateness completely out of the water. :lol:

Last edited:
A female acquaintance of mine invited me and a couple of other mutual friends out to a bar downtown last night.

At first, she was unwilling to set a definite time to meet at all (which is frankly kind of ridiculous in and of itself), but after some prodding, she agreed to meet us there at 10:30 PM.

Knowing damn well that she was probably going to be later than that, I took my time getting down there, and eventually showed up around 11:15ish. The other guy and the people he was bringing with him wound up having to wait on his girlfriend, so he ended up getting in around 20 minutes later.

That's all more or less to be expected.

However, the girl who invited us all out in the first place didn't saunter in until roughly 12:30. That's taking things a bit far, IMO.

I mean... Hooool-leee sniekies people, how on earth does someone even do something like that in good conscience? View attachment 67148991

I'm not mad or anything. As a matter of fact, I've sort of come to expect this kind of behavior from the fairer sex to a certain extent; hence why I showed up somewhat fashionably late myself.

Still though, I can't help but be more than a little baffled as to the "why" of the whole thing. I'm sort of a borderline OCD perfectionist myself (as I'm sure some of you have noticed :mrgreen:), so when I set a date and time to meet someone, I tend to make sure that I keep it.

Hell! I'm usually early.

I take it that the female mind doesn't see things quite the same way?* :confused:

Yes, yes... Put your torches and pitchforks away DP femnazi brigade. I'm well aware that not all women behave in this manner. I've simply had the misfortune to meet quite a few that do. :lol:

I noticed a long time ago that some (Not all.) ladies have an alternative idea of reality.

I was still the first one there even in spite of being 45 minutes late. That should tell you something.

Yeah - it's a non-issue for you . . . you just like drama.

Let us know when you're engaged :D

Punctuality is a virtue of the bored.

I think some people get their rocks off by being late!!

An ex of mine would order a cab..when it arrived he would decide he needed a shave/shower/**** and leave me to deal with an irate cab driver..

Another of his games was hopping of the train about a minute before it was due to leave to buy a coffee...standing nonchalantly in the queue as if he had all the time in the world!!

And causing me great angst..as he had the tickets and I had no cash on me should the train leave without him!!

In my defense, we don't really have that kind of relationship. She's a kinda/sorta "friend" that I used to work with and currently hang out with on rare occasion with a group of other mutual friends, not a romantic prospect.

I probably won't take an invitation from her in the future, but I don't take her faux pas here as being particularly personal either.

I just though it was funny that literally every female to show up that night was late to some degree or another, which prompted my question in the OP.

Over an hour late is hardly a faux pas. It is rude, self centered and lacks class. I would be inclined to invite her to an event, and then not show up at all (nor answer any of her calls while she waits). If she asks me the afterwards where I was, I'd answer that I found something more interesting to do.

Over an hour late is hardly a faux pas. It is rude, self centered and lacks class. I would be inclined to invite her to an event, and then not show up at all (nor answer any of her calls while she waits). If she asks me the afterwards where I was, I'd answer that I found something more interesting to do.

That seems very vindictive and petty. If Gathomas has painted her correctly I doubt she would be overly concerned if you didn't show up, doubt she would call, and if she asks about you afterwards and you gave that snooty answer would just laugh, light touch your arm and say, "You missed a REALLY good time"... and guys like Gathomas would be a puddle.... :)

It isn't an appointment for a job, nor is Gathomas her doctor, it wasn't an 'event' but a night in a club. There are work rules and social rules, I believe the 'conservatives' who have such umbrage over this don't get out very much.

Now back when I was a young june bug I got out a bit, I believe everyone who did knows a few party girls. They run on what my Comanche cousins call indian time. no harm or foul when you know them and Gathomas should know by now.

Now party girls know they are hot and have only a few years of 'prime time' so they just go for it. She is a hot, young, teasing little Texas gal and apparently celibate- well there is a first time for everything.... :lol:

Now I don't think this girl has a mean bone in her body, she isn't the type to tell an admirer, even one she obviously isn't into to go F off. Sooner or later Gathomas will wander off- they always do. I'd also make a side bet she needs constant bolstering of her self worth by guys being attracted to her on whatever level she can get.

Some of we have a saying- 'Stripper Hot', meaning she is hot looking with most her clothes off, painted up like a Ho. Put her in a t-Shirt, jeans, take off all that Ho make-up, stand her in front of Walmart and she doesn't attract flies much less guys. Could be this young lady thinks she isn't all that and a bag of chips unless she is really slutted out. Doesn't want to land a fish, just catch n release... you know sport... :)

now as far as gathomas and his friends, if the club sucked ass, then why stick around, he knew the chances of anything with teaser girl are slim to none, but when she does on, as he says, on those rare occasions she does invite he does seem to come a'runnin'. Club sucks... leave a voicemail and move on.

Face it, NO ONE was on time, all the Gath group as not happy, but sit and remain unhappy they did.

I have never waited on a girl over 15 minutes without notice more than once. Let's face a few facts, not everyone is anal about time, some girls just can't release an unrequited love, some guys don't know how to walk away, some guys are not socially gifted enough to hunt on their own.

That seems very vindictive and petty. If Gathomas has painted her correctly I doubt she would be overly concerned if you didn't show up, doubt she would call, and if she asks about you afterwards and you gave that snooty answer would just laugh, light touch your arm and say, "You missed a REALLY good time"... and guys like Gathomas would be a puddle.... :)

It isn't an appointment for a job, nor is Gathomas her doctor, it wasn't an 'event' but a night in a club. There are work rules and social rules, I believe the 'conservatives' who have such umbrage over this don't get out very much.

Now back when I was a young june bug I got out a bit, I believe everyone who did knows a few party girls. They run on what my Comanche cousins call indian time. no harm or foul when you know them and Gathomas should know by now.

Now party girls know they are hot and have only a few years of 'prime time' so they just go for it. She is a hot, young, teasing little Texas gal and apparently celibate- well there is a first time for everything.... :lol:

Now I don't think this girl has a mean bone in her body, she isn't the type to tell an admirer, even one she obviously isn't into to go F off. Sooner or later Gathomas will wander off- they always do. I'd also make a side bet she needs constant bolstering of her self worth by guys being attracted to her on whatever level she can get.

Some of we have a saying- 'Stripper Hot', meaning she is hot looking with most her clothes off, painted up like a Ho. Put her in a t-Shirt, jeans, take off all that Ho make-up, stand her in front of Walmart and she doesn't attract flies much less guys. Could be this young lady thinks she isn't all that and a bag of chips unless she is really slutted out. Doesn't want to land a fish, just catch n release... you know sport... :)

now as far as gathomas and his friends, if the club sucked ass, then why stick around, he knew the chances of anything with teaser girl are slim to none, but when she does on, as he says, on those rare occasions she does invite he does seem to come a'runnin'. Club sucks... leave a voicemail and move on.

Face it, NO ONE was on time, all the Gath group as not happy, but sit and remain unhappy they did.

I have never waited on a girl over 15 minutes without notice more than once. Let's face a few facts, not everyone is anal about time, some girls just can't release an unrequited love, some guys don't know how to walk away, some guys are not socially gifted enough to hunt on their own.

Petty? No, Vindictive... yes. and I got out plenty

She is a hot, young, teasing little Texas gal and apparently celibate- well there is a first time for everything.... :lol:

It is apparently something she has recently adopted in response to a bad relationship. Time will only tell whether she sticks with it or not.

I don't have a problem with it per se. She can do whatever she wants.

However, if we're being completely honest, I can't help but think it to be somewhat poor form to make a habit of dressing in "painted on" jeans, six inch stilettos, and a tube top that's at least two sizes too small and shaking your ass at guys all night (she's latin too, so you'd better believe that she's a sexually aggressive dancer) in night clubs when you claim to hold yourself to some standard of "religious celibacy."

Mixed signals much? :lol:

Fair enough. This likely will be the approach I adopt in the future.

However, if we're being completely honest, I can't help but think it to be somewhat poor form to make a habit of dressing in "painted on" jeans, six inch stilettos, and a tube top that's at least two sizes too small and shaking your ass at guys all night (she's latin too, so you'd better believe that she's a sexually aggressive dancer) in night clubs when you claim to hold yourself to some standard of "religious celibacy."

Mixed signals much? :lol:

If we are being completely honest I predict a hard road ahead of you when it comes to women. Poor form is her taking you to the parking lot for a little oral but taking your brother home for an all nite romp! :shock:

90% of the hotties in there are not taking some stranger home, dance club pick-ups are more TV myth than fact. Hell I knew quite a few girls who went out dancing and enjoying a few free tasty adult beverages guys were ALL too happy to supply, but the gal pals went home without penile escort. So it isn't mixed signals it is most guys don't understand the rules to the games party girls play.

My advice to you, get thee away from her- as long as she is in the mix she clouds your judgement and you will not move on. I had a few girls I was passionate about, until I finally met the one I truly loved. (My wife tells the story more like until I found someone who would feed me on a regular basis and see me as a long term project)

Potaytoe, potahtoe :lol:

While the chase is fun, a woman who is interested only let's you chase for so long until she catches you, lest you get onto another scent and get sidetracked.

We are simple beings.... :doh

If we are being completely honest I predict a hard road ahead of you when it comes to women. Poor form is her taking you to the parking lot for a little oral but taking your brother home for an all nite romp! :shock:

90% of the hotties in there are not taking some stranger home, dance club pick-ups are more TV myth than fact. Hell I knew quite a few girls who went out dancing and enjoying a few free tasty adult beverages guys were ALL too happy to supply, but the gal pals went home without penile escort. So it isn't mixed signals it is most guys don't understand the rules to the games party girls play.

My advice to you, get thee away from her- as long as she is in the mix she clouds your judgement and you will not move on. I had a few girls I was passionate about, until I finally met the one I truly loved. (My wife tells the story more like until I found someone who would feed me on a regular basis and see me as a long term project)

All true. I was simply pointing out that deliberately going out of your way to get the opposite sex all "hot and bothered" is hardly "Christian" behavior, regardless of whether one decides to do the "no pants dance" with them at the end of the night or not. The fact that, as you already pointed out, she is almost certainly engaging in such behaviors primarily out of ego and vanity simply compounds the matter further.

However, this is all ultimately irrelevant. As you were so correct in pointing out, this is simply "how the game is played" in most regards, and things could always be far worse.

As they say, "bitches be crazy." :lol:

At the end of day, what are we poor testosterone poisoned saps supposed to do about it?

We all know it's true, we all do the best we can to abide by it, and we're all, to some degree or another, complicit in allowing such behavior to continue by letting the "little man downstairs" do half of our thinking for us.

The best we can really hope to do is carry on with some measure of our pride and dignity intact (admittedly a bit of a fool's errand in most cases :mrgreen:).

While it's been some time since I've really thought about this particular girl in "that" way (the games she likes to play are hardly subtle, after all, and even a brain dead monkey can only be jerked around so many times before they finally grow wise to the scheme at hand), you are probably correct in saying that I should simply cut ties with her and be done with the whole thing.

After the prospect of romantic entanglement more or less went out of the window, the only real incentive I had to continue association with the girl in question was the fact that we tended to have a good time when we went out on the town together with our mutual friends.

If she can't even manage to reliably provide that anymore, what reason do I have to maintain contact with her? :shrug:

More levelheaded female companionship (even of the non-romantic variety) could hardly hurt matters where my social life is concerned.

We are simple beings....

All too true, unfortunately. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom