• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happens to the deplorables?

What happens to Trump's deplorables?

• They go back to being democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They form a new party. The Rush Limbaugh party

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other, please post below

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
Ummm... I don't care? Negligent incompetence, born out of "do-gooder" naivety, is often just as destructive and cruel in its outcomes as deliberate malice.

If the kid winds up in sex slavery, do you think it matters to them whether it was "on purpose?"

In order to deter human trafficking... Which feeds things like work and sex slavery.

So you know that Obama didn't do that on purpose then. The border was overrun by children and we had to put them somewhere before they were placed with foster families in a month or less. And that's the same thing in your mind as putting children in cages and deporting the parents just to be cruel.

And that razor sharp moral compass of yours is why you're referred to as deplorable.

So Trump loses in a humiliating defeat. The republicans go back to being republicans and vow to never nominate a Trump like character again.

What happens to Trump's deplorables? Those less-than-college educated, whites who are afraid of minorities?

Assuming that you mean under a Biden administration with a demorat controlled House and Senate - they surrender their guns and promise never to mention their bibles in public places. ;)

You know amazes me, the left like to act like they care for the down trodden, the little guy, the minorities, etc. They are the first to label Trump supporters as "uneducated" in a privileged snark. You would think they could show some compassion for us Trump supporters when they speak so nasty. They full well know that Trump supporters are far more smarter that they give us credit for. Trump supporters have street smarts and common sense savvy as well. One must laugh at such hate and hypocrisy they spew....MAGA

Trump attacked AOC, questioning whether she went to college.

You know amazes me, the left like to act like they care for the down trodden, the little guy, the minorities, etc. They are the first to label Trump supporters as "uneducated" in a privileged snark. You would think they could show some compassion for us Trump supporters when they speak so nasty. They full well know that Trump supporters are far more smarter that they give us credit for. Trump supporters have street smarts and common sense savvy as well. One must laugh at such hate and hypocrisy they spew....MAGA

Exactly.

Ya see.. We're just stinky peasants who need to "know our place," and "defer to our betters," as far as the "virtuous" (overwhelmingly, white, metropolitan, upper - upper middle class) Left is concerned.

They quite frankly couldn't care less whether we live or die... As long as we do so quietly, and let them have their way.

Last edited:

It's mostly because we don't like you.

Because she's a moron...

Even if that were true, she doesn't support putting children in cages and deporting the parents as a deterrent to future immigrants. I'll take a moron over a monster any day of the week.

Trump at least got most Republicans to grow a pair.🍐🍐

Trump's isn't a republican and neither are the deplorables.

Once Trump is humiliated next week, the republicans will get their party back.

So you know that Obama didn't do that on purpose then. The border was overrun by children and we had to put them somewhere before they were placed with foster families in a month or less. And that's the same thing in your mind as putting children in cages and deporting the parents just to be cruel.

And that razor sharp moral compass of yours is why you're referred to as deplorable.

Sooo... Again, literally giving thousands of children to human traffickers, possibly involved in the kiddie sex trade, is "A-okay" so long as you do it with righteous "fee fees" in your silly little heart?

This is why the Chinese call you guys "Baizou."

Last edited:
LOL- I can live with that!

Also, "street smarts" more or less comes down to "having adapted to a ****ty environment" and "going to jail."

Sooo... Again, literally giving thousands of children to human traffickers, possibly involved in the kiddie sex trade, is "A-okay" so long as you do it with righteous "fee fees" in your silly little heart.

This is why the Chinese call you guys "Baizou."

Considering that you're okay with putting children in cages and deporting the parents as a deterrent to future immigrants, I can't see why you'd have a problem with deliberately giving kids to human traffickers. And of course, what happened under Obama wasn't deliberate.

They quite frankly couldn't care less whether we live or die... As long as we do so quietly, and let them have their way.
Pretty much.

Considering that you're okay with putting children in cages and deporting the parents as a deterrent to future immigrants, I can't see why you'd have a problem with deliberately giving kids to human traffickers.

"Children in cages," supervised by trained law enforcement officers, are safe, well-fed, and cared for. Children in the hands of human traffickers are not.

I don't see how this is a difficult concept...

"Children in cages," supervised by trained law enforcement officers, are safe, well-fed, and cared for. Children in the hands of human traffickers are not.

If Trump enacted a deliberate policy of handing kids to human traffickers, you would be okay with that.

I don't see how this is a difficult concept...

Oh, hello...

I’ve been reporting about human trafficking all over the world since the 1990s, so part of me is thrilled that a president is highlighting this issue. Ivanka Trump has made it a signature issue, and she organized the White House event. The president used the occasion to announce a new White House position to oversee anti-trafficking efforts, and all this high-level attention could be very helpful.

Yet it’s increasingly clear that this is less about protecting children and more about exalting Trump, whose administration is actually prosecuting fewer traffickers and making it harder for some trafficking survivors to get help. As a result, major anti-trafficking organizations boycotted the White House session.

“Over the last three years we have watched with horror as the administration has dismantled protections for trafficking survivors,” said Martina Vandenberg, the president of the Human Trafficking Legal Center in Washington, who stayed away.

“Using human trafficking for pernicious political purposes is new,” she added. “It is a Trump administration invention.”

The Human Trafficking Legal Center reports only 146 federal trafficking indictments in 2019, down from 204 in the last year of the Obama administration.

A whistleblower complaint alleges the administration diverted anti-trafficking money from well-respected nonprofits to less-effective organizations like “Hookers for Jesus.”

But hey, at least we're bringing Jesus to prostitutes.

Look at all those big Dem run cities, that are looting and rioting at any chance they get. Thugs!

We still prefer that over you guys.

We need to get a handle on the right wing extremist violence threat, if we do that, legally and justly, I think it will limit how far they can go.
There is no such threat, it’s entirely fictional. And I think using what’s obviously fake as a pretext to violently erease political opposition will go about as well as it has historically gone.

just make sure you win what you want to start.

If Trump enacted a deliberate policy of handing kids to human traffickers, you would be okay with that.

Such nonsense.

Oh, hello...

But hey, at least we're bringing Jesus to prostitutes.

This is literally just one person's editorialized opinion.

Also, FYI, the courts handled more than 600 human trafficking cases in 2019.

Federal Report Finds U.S. Federal Courts Handled 606 Criminal Human Trafficking Cases in 2019

Back
Top Bottom