• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happens to the deplorables?

What happens to Trump's deplorables?

• They go back to being democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They form a new party. The Rush Limbaugh party

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other, please post below

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
So in exchange for the slim chance the Supreme Court will intervene and get the deplorables anti abortion decisions or pro gun decisions, the deplorables agree to shoulder the tax burden the rich used to carry.

Quibbling perhaps, but I think these types of decisions are highly probable.

So Trump loses in a humiliating defeat. The republicans go back to being republicans and vow to never nominate a Trump like character again.

What happens to Trump's deplorables? Those less-than-college educated, whites who are afraid of minorities?
They never existed except Clinton's chardonnay-addled brain.

In the coming decades, because of certain dramatic changes in this country, the number of deplorables will continue to increase.

They will include college-educated people, too, who will come to realize what a fatal mistake they had made in earlier years by supporting certain liberal causes, such as BLM and the Democratic Party.

During the next four years under the Biden-Harris authoritarian regime, the term "deplorable" will be worn as a badge of honor.

Trump haters throwing one more hissy fit. Still smarting from Hillary losing the 2016 election. o_O
Fun to watch them squeal and squirm about Trump!

In the coming decades, because of certain dramatic changes in this country, the number of deplorables will continue to increase.

They will include college-educated people, too, who will come to realize what a fatal mistake they had made in earlier years by supporting certain liberal causes, such as BLM and the Democratic Party.

During the next four years under the Biden-Harris authoritarian regime, the term "deplorable" will be worn as a badge of honor.

1603882962466.png

So Trump loses in a humiliating defeat. The republicans go back to being republicans and vow to never nominate a Trump like character again.

What happens to Trump's deplorables? Those less-than-college educated, whites who are afraid of minorities?

I think the majority of Americans are deplorables

Trump haters throwing one more hissy fit. Still smarting from Hillary losing the 2016 election. o_O
Fun to watch them squeal and squirm about Trump!

Still smarting from Hillary losing the 2016 election

Funny how people like you are only saying that

If they are smart they will shut their mouths, put their masks on, and try to blend in.

Covid will take care of them.

Oh excuse me, wrong room. I never interrupt a circle jerk for liberal hacks.

It's hard to believe someone would accidentally show up to circle jerk.

They go back under their rocks, if we're lucky. They'll console themselves with RW talk radio which will tell them they really won but the evil satanist left stole the election.

So?

Why do people think it will help the republicans?

The law is the law for the most part.

It might help people who want to limit abortion or to protect 2cd Amendment rights, but that's doubtful.

So the deplorables shouldered the tax burdens of the rich for nothing. Or very little.

....Demolibs saying "the law is the law". Irony meters all over the world exploded.

The Tea Party turned into birthers, and the birthers evolved into Q-anon. They're just gonna keep getting crazier and crazier.

I think that’s a likely outcome.

The collection of hucksters and con men that run right wing media knows that they are in the gossip and fear mongering business.

As long as they can manufacture content that appeals to xenophobia, racists, and people with not much education and not much of an understanding of the world will by what they’re selling. Often with no questions asked, and little scrutiny.

This audience loves carnival barkers. They loved Michelle Bachman , Sharon Angle, and Sarah Palin.

Trump is just another cartoon character.

The Breitbarts, and the OAN’s and Fox are just waiting for the next gimmick to emerge.

You mean the vast majority of the American population, who basically got ignored, and/or actively screwed over, by Obama's shitty, minority and Coastal Elite-centric, policies?

Assuming Trump does lose, I assume we go right back to being screwed over; only a bit more rigorously, as the Dems seem to be specifically out for revenge. Our taxes go up, our industries are regulated in harmful ways, funding to our states is cut, and our lifestyles are attacked in numerous other petty ways (like Biden's proposed gun, magazine, and ammo taxes, or Governor Northam's completely ridiculous range ban) simply meant to make our existence more difficult.

We grow angrier, and more resentful, in the background, until we get another chance to lash out.

Last edited:
You mean the vast majority of the American population, who basically got ignored, and/or actively screwed over, by Obama's shitty, minority and Coastal Elite-centric, policies?

Assuming Trump does lose, I assume we go right back to being screwed over; only a bit more rigorously, as the Dems seem to be specifically out for revenge. Our taxes go up, our industries are regulated in harmful ways, funding to our states is cut, and our lifestyles are attacked in numerous other petty ways (like Biden's proposed gun, magazine, and ammo taxes) simply meant to make our existence more difficult.

We simply grow angrier, and more resentful, in the background, until we get another chance to lash out.

Don't worry, I'm sure you can find some Mexican kids who'll do some cos-play and climb into a cage for your amusement. Then you can tell the kids' parents that they have to leave the country. Such fun you'll have.

Dream on!!!! :p

Don't worry, I'm sure you can find some Mexican kids who'll do some cos-play and climb into a cage for your amusement. Then you can tell the kids' parents that they have to leave the country. Such fun you'll have.

Lol. You think that's actually going to stop? Its a policy that started under Obama, after all. :ROFLMAO:

It'll keep right on happening. CNN will simply stop reporting on it.

Assuming Trump does lose, I assume we go right back to being screwed over; only a bit more rigorously, as the Dems seem to be specifically out for revenge. Our taxes go up, our industries are regulated in harmful ways, funding to our states is cut, and our lifestyles are attacked in numerous other petty ways (like Biden's proposed gun, magazine, and ammo taxes, or Northam's rang ban) simply meant to make our existence more difficult.

We simply grow angrier, and more resentful, in the background, until we get another chance to lash out.

I feel for you, Obama saved the auto industry, gave all of us better health care, turned a depression into a recovery, killed OBL and he did it all while being black over the strong objections of the millions of "real" Americans. Must have been a nightmare for you and yours.

Lol. You think that's actually going to stop? Its a policy that started under Obama, after all. :ROFLMAO:

It'll keep right on happening. CNN will simply stop reporting on it.

Obama didn't separate families as a deterrent to future immigrants, and neither will Biden. But without that to amuse you maybe you can torture small animals you find in your yard if you ever get bored.

I feel for you, Obama saved the auto industry,

He artificially propped up a failing industry. American cars are still terrible and overpriced, last time I checked.

gave all of us better health care,

Ummm... No, he gave a small minority of poor people really crappy, overpriced healthcare, on a website that barely works.

In exchange, insurance rates for literally everyone else shot through the roof.

turned a depression into a recovery

Slowest recovery, and one of the weakest job markets, in American history. This was due, at least in part, to the ACA.

killed OBL

That was the US military and intelligence apparatus, not Obama.

Must have been a nightmare for you and yours.

Yes, actually. Being broke, and forced to live with my parents for five years, as a direct result of Obama's crappy economic policies, was a pretty terrible experience.

But, hey! At least queers could "put a ring on it" before kiestering things (not that it ever stopped them). I guess that was something. :rolleyes:

Today, I make 80k a year, and own a home worth 350k. There's a very good chance that will go away under Biden, as my industry will be one of the first on the chopping block.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom