• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happens if Kanye West polls 30% of blacks.

What if Kanye West polls 30 of the black vote?

• Won't matter. Biden wins in a walk.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The race gets close

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It tips the race to Trump

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Trumps's win increases to a landslide

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Purple Gorillas win

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Hyperbole aside, Biden black-splained he was taking the black vote for granted to a black social media host.

He is, but gop is making it easy for him. Maybe he would take it more seriously if he wasn't convinced that blacks would never vote for a guy that thinks there are "very fine" people in the white supremacist camp.

Tell me,

How is Kanye West going to win 30% of the African American vote, when he currently only is the ballot in the states of Arkansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, and Vermont?

Maybe kanye will send some mail in ballots to southern states. lol.

He is, but gop is making it easy for him. Maybe he would take it more seriously if he wasn't convinced that blacks would never vote for a guy that thinks there are "very fine" people in the white supremacist camp.

Drinking the kool-aid I see .. why don't you watch the press conference video

or read the transcript that put the "very fine people" comment into context? Is social media spoon feeding you?

Factcheck.org disagrees with them. :lol:

Drinking the kool-aid I see .. why don't you watch the press conference video

or read the transcript that put the "very fine people" comment into context? Is social media spoon feeding you?

Factcheck.org disagrees with them. :lol:

I dont see how it disproves what I send. In fact it just confirms it.

I guess factcheck.org is wrong then and an anonymous internet personality is correct. :roll:

Funny. It is republicans who think fact checkers are biased. Now they trust them.

It was satire to make fun of the GOP arguments, which are offensive and assume that black voters are idiots who vote for the real racists, the Democrats, cause KKK, etc....

The "Democrat" (sic) party ought to have clued you in. I don't use that term because it's illiterate, there is no "Democrat" party, but every right winger has decided that being proudly illiterate is a good thing. I also do not assume 90% of black voters are too stupid to vote for the party that best represents their interests, but that's the GOP argument in a nutshell, nearly every day on DP.

oops, it's harder to tell satire on this site every day...

That's not plausible. Kanye West getting 30% of the black vote is plausible.

No, it isn't.

The NAACP has explained what Kanye West is .... another GOP method of African-American vote suppression.

Does this imply non-republicans support fact checkers?

Well I am conservative and I think fact checkers are usually wrong. We need fact checkers to check the fact checkers.

Trump has proven competent. That's good enough for me.

You have misspelled the word incompetent. I have corrected it because Trump has been proven incompetent.

They aren't. Kanye is the instigator.

really? Must be why Trump lawyers are doing the paperwork to get him on ballot

This speaks volumes for how much you assume without checking the facts.

I think it is obvious that Trump is out of touch with all but his rich buddies.

I don't know about that, but he would have unkind things to say about BLM. He said them about Malcolm X in the day.v
really? I think that MLK would not have been unkind about BLM. Because he would realize the need for BLM. I assume at least.

Again, you assume what you do not know. Republicans don't need to pretend to like KW. They have things in common.

Trump is using Kanye as a tool to hopefully split the black vote. And he agrees with Trump because Kanye is a bit unstable and delusional.

Well I am conservative and I think fact checkers are usually wrong. We need fact checkers to check the fact checkers.

factcheck.org is a reputable non-profit, non-partisan organization that was launched in late 2003 and has been consistent since its genesis.

No, it isn't. The NAACP has explained what Kanye West is .... another GOP method of African-American vote suppression.
:lamo And you believed it.

That's good.

You have misspelled the word incompetent. I have corrected it because Trump has been proven incompetent.
I had it right. Your reading skills are faulty.

really? Must be why Trump lawyers are doing the paperwork to get him on ballot I think it is obvious that Trump is out of touch with all but his rich buddies.
That's off the rails too. Have you ever seen a crowd at one of his rallies.

I don't know about that, but he would have unkind things to say about BLM. He said them about Malcolm X in the day.v really? I think that MLK would not have been unkind about BLM. Because he would realize the need for BLM. I assume at least.
You seem to have skipped something. ML King was in favor of non-violent protest and sharply disagreed with the methods BLM employs.

Trump is using Kanye as a tool to hopefully split the black vote.
An ally maybe.

And he agrees with Trump because Kanye is a bit unstable and delusional.
Only cultists think Kanye is delusional. Cultists live on alternate facts anyway, so nothing new.

That is not the question. The question is what happens if he does?

Another question would be, what has Joe Biden done to earn the black vote, but that would be a different thread.

As I also said, you can take it from the other side. What happens if Biden/Harris only poll 70% of the black vote?
There's no evidence any significant portion would come from the other side. Its not like Kanye has been secret squirrel about his support for Trump.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

That is not the question. The question is what happens if he does?

Another question would be, what has Joe Biden done to earn the black vote, but that would be a different thread.

As I also said, you can take it from the other side. What happens if Biden/Harris only poll 70% of the black vote?

No, you're the only saying Kayne could get 30%. Why? What about Kayne West makes you think he could get 30% of the black vote given the facts?

Just admit it.

There's no evidence any significant portion would come from the other side. Its not like Kanye has been secret squirrel about his support for Trump.
It's a hypothetical. The question is what the consequences would be.

No, you're the only saying Kayne could get 30%. Why? What about Kayne West makes you think he could get 30% of the black vote given the facts? Just admit it.
Just admit that you have not read what is written.

It's a hypothetical. The question is what the consequences would be.

Just admit that you have not read what is written.

Just admit that you think the only reason he could 30% is just because he is black lol

I had it right. Your reading skills are faulty.

No, I had it right. Your logic skills are faulty.

That's off the rails too. Have you ever seen a crowd at one of his rallies.

You mean like the campaign rally where people were turning away when he started attacking mrs. Tubman. Or how Trump lawyers are representing West in court.

You seem to have skipped something. ML King was in favor of non-violent protest and sharply disagreed with the methods BLM employs.

Most BLM protesters are non-violent and while not jumping for joy I would assume that King would realize that his struggle and his death still did not change things that much and more direct actions were needed

An ally maybe.

nope, a stooge.

Only cultists think Kanye is delusional. Cultists live on alternate facts anyway, so nothing new.

Nope it is the other way around, only cultists believe Kanye is not delusional at the moment.

Just admit that you think the only reason he could 30% is just because he is black lol
Just admit you cannot read what was written.

Besides, that's silly. Why would anyone believer that the only reason he could poll 30% is because he was black? He could do it because he has the presence in the black community and the resources necessary.

Kanye flops among Black voters - POLITICO

Rapper and former Donald Trump supporter Kanye West is running for president with the backing of a handful of GOP operatives who are betting he can pull Black voters from former Vice President Joe Biden.

But Democrats aren’t sweating West at this point — and Republicans don’t view him as a boon to their cause, either. For good reason: In a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, West garnered 2 percent support overall among registered voters, 7 points behind the “no opinion” option. His support among African American voters is just as meager — 2 percent — and Biden’s 9-point national lead over Trump is unmoved with or without West on the ballot.

There's that I guess.

No, I had it right. Your logic skills are faulty.
No reasonable and fair person believes Trump is not competent. Which are you, unreasonable or unfair?

You mean like the campaign rally where people were turning away when he started attacking mrs. Tubman. Or how Trump lawyers are representing West in court.
Funny, I don't recall a campaign rally at a courthouse. I was talking about the middle class people that are the backbone of Trump's support.

Most BLM protesters are non-violent and while not jumping for joy I would assume that King would realize that his struggle and his death still did not change things that much and more direct actions were needed
More faulty assumptions. The organization was not called BLM back then, but the tactics were even older. They are why fascists have a bad name.

nope, a stooge.
Still with faulty assumptions. You need to expand your horizons. Your world is very small.

Nope it is the other way around, only cultists believe Kanye is not delusional at the moment.
You would know what cultists think. You have been giving nothing but their talking points. There is help for your TDS, but you will have to recognize you are a problem.

No reasonable and fair person believes Trump is not competent. Which are you, unreasonable or unfair?

Well I am reasonable and fair, and that is why I know he is not competent. When polled 66% of polled Americans stated that Trump was not honest, 63% did not think he had good leadership skills, 61% said that he did not care about average Americans, 48% of Americans stated they thought he made the US less save, 59% said that he is doing more to divide the country than unite the country and I guess they are 100% right in those views, so I am fair, reasonable and convinced like many Americans that he is not a competent person to be president of the USA.

Funny, I don't recall a campaign rally at a courthouse. I was talking about the middle class people that are the backbone of Trump's support.

1. we were talking about a Kanye rally, not a Trump rally
2. the lawyer comment had to do with Trump campaign paid staff working to get Kanye on ballots in at least several states.

More faulty assumptions. The organization was not called BLM back then, but the tactics were even older. They are why fascists have a bad name.

No, my assumptions were accurate, your comments however are total nonsense. Of course it was not BLM then, and they do not use fascist tactics, that is more the word associated with those who oppose BLM and the civil rights movement. You know, old day democrats and some of the current day republicans.

Still with faulty assumptions. You need to expand your horizons. Your world is very small.

My world is pretty big, yours however is completely tainted by the orange spectacles you seem to be wearing.

You would know what cultists think. You have been giving nothing but their talking points. There is help for your TDS, but you will have to recognize you are a problem.

Actually even his wife believes he is unstable, you are thus calling her a cultist? And have you seen that Tubman was a bad woman rally? Unstable all over. That is why he is keeping a low profile and letting Trump's affiliated people working to get him on ballots (and meeting the most feckless and piss poor WH servant Jarod Kushner to make sure that Kanye is on path they want him to be).

Back
Top Bottom