• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does it mean to be "pro life?"[W:156]

In your case, I would call it an inferiority complex.

Inferiority complex? Have you seen my pics and resume?

Check it out:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/members/ecofarm-albums-pics.html

Those looks, paratrooper, world traveled, tertiary education. Inferior? haha

I'm an alpha among alphas. And I don't need a victim card, like you. So you keep whining about being a victim, and I'll keep kicking ass and taking names. We'll let others decide which is inferior.

Last edited:
Inferiority complex? Have you seen my pics and resume?

Check it out:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/members/ecofarm-albums-pics.html

Those looks, paratrooper, world traveled, tertiary education. Inferior? haha

I'm an alpha among alphas. And I don't need a victim card, like you.

Really? Do you think that this is somehow relevant to the topic of discussion, or must you make yourself the center of attention in order to compensate?

Really? Do you think that this is somehow relevant to the topic of discussion, or must you make yourself the center of attention in order to compensate?

You brought it up. So, what's inferior?

My looks, military service and amazing education, or... your crybaby claims of victimhood. I think it's pretty clear what's inferior. You're the one with an inferiority complex, probably well deserved.

You brought it up. So, what's inferior?

My looks, military service and amazing education, or... your crybaby claims of victimhood. I think it's pretty clear what's inferior. You're the one with an inferiority complex, probably well deserved.

You do realize he can't comment on that stuff negatively upstairs, right?

Lunacy.

Pathetic.

What? Is that mess of nonsense supposed to erase the fact that you have not one scholar, attorney or judge that agrees with you? Not a single educated person buys the line of BS you spew herein.

Both. I'm a feminist ecocentric vegan, and I would like to see the abortion deadline moved back a couple weeks (to start).

Victim complex.

Choosing to have sex is choosing to accept the woman's decision in the result of pregnancy. I suggest you have a conversation on the subject with a woman before having sex with her. Due diligence.
You speak like a sterotypical irrational woman. You are a carrtoon character of what you think you oppose. The irony is delicious. There are so many just like you out there. In fact i bedded one just last night and she was a delicious little slut who the more i degraded her the more eager she was to please me. Its not short of spectacular the lengths some of you will go to have a mans approval. Men makes themselves easy for women but women simply are easy because tjey are not smart enough to be anything but. I think thats where you victim complex stems from.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You do realize he can't comment on that stuff negatively upstairs, right?

No, but I can tell he likes fighting with other men. :lol:

I guess he's done it all his life.

sterotypical irrational woman... a delicious little slut who the more i degraded her the more eager she was to please me... women simply are easy because tjey are not smart enough to be anything but.

Waaah!! You're dimishing my role! I'm a victim because I'm a man!!

:2bigcry:

Men's rights crybabies.

Men's rights crybabies.

You're diminishing your own role, dude.

Your glory days are over.

As for me, my life is just beginning. I intend to live it. I don't want women to control my sex life in order to justify their personal choices.

You're no alpha. Just trying to regain a fraction of the feeling you once had through self mutilation.

As for me, my life is just beginning. I intend to live it. I don't want women to control my sex life in order to justify their personal choices.

I got news for ya, women will control your sex life. It's not something one can decide for themselves. Here's a tip: don't cry like a baby with BS about how you're a victim - it's not attractive.

I got news for ya, women will control your sex life. It's not something one can decide for themselves. Here's a tip: don't cry like a baby about how you're a victim - it's not attractive.

In order to justify their personal choices? No.

Here's a tip: if one should want to make a personal choice, then one should make it a personal choice by minimizing the social impact on other people.

Case in point: if I want to be happy, I will void my bowels in the morning, every day, and take a shower. That doesn't mean I have to hook up the showerhead to my wherever, and spray other people with it.

In order to justify their personal choices? No.

Here's a tip: if one should want to make a personal choice, then one should make it a personal choice by minimizing the social impact on other people.

Case in point: if I want to be happy, I will void my bowels in the morning, every day and take a shower. That doesn't mean I have to hook up the showerhead to my wherever, and spray other people with it.

This is flat out blabbering. I think I liked your blubbering better.

Men's rights crybabies.
url]

Let me know when you've got something to contribute other than fallacy. But that's typical of male feminism.
Lol i thought he was a chick. I had no idea he was an uncle tim. They are hard to tell apart on message boards

I got news for ya, women will control your sex life. It's not something one can decide for themselves. Here's a tip: don't cry like a baby with BS about how you're a victim - it's not attractive.

Finish reading his thought. lol. He didn't just say control his sex life, but also added "in order to justify their personal choices". That last bit is important.

Reading is fundamental and sometimes dishonest attempts makes one look like a fool.

Last edited:
Finish reading his thought. lol. He didn't just say control his sex life, but also added "in order to justify their personal choices". That last bit is important.

Reading is fundamental and sometimes dishonest attempts makes one look like a fool.

I think monogamy is great. Polygamy is great too. However many women you want controlling your sex life is fine by me as long as it's fine by your wife.

I just wish people could get their arguments straight. I add one conditional clause to a sentence, and they go ape ****, because they can't handle reading comprehension.

You're truncating the actions involved to those after sex to serve deadbeat apologism.

99.9% of society, including all attorneys, judges and academics, disagree with your BS.

Awww ... did I hit a nerve Mr. appeal to popularity fallacy man. and 2) naked claims are not an argument for much.

There are plenty of attorneys, judges and academics who believe in the Rule of Law and equal justice under the law.

Next ----

Awww ... did I hit a nerve Mr. appeal to popularity fallacy man. and 2) naked claims are not an argument for much.

There are plenty of attorneys, judges and academics who believe in the Rule of Law and equal justice under the law.

Next ----

Idiocy.

You are welcome to your opinion that the rule of law is idiocy. What is really idiotic though is claiming that 99% of lawyers and Judges do not have respect for the Rule of Law.

You speak like a sterotypical irrational woman. You are a carrtoon character of what you think you oppose. The irony is delicious. There are so many just like you out there. In fact i bedded one just last night and she was a delicious little slut who the more i degraded her the more eager she was to please me. Its not short of spectacular the lengths some of you will go to have a mans approval. Men makes themselves easy for women but women simply are easy because tjey are not smart enough to be anything but. I think thats where you victim complex stems from.

Wow. This is a clear insight into your past/current troubles.

What troubles do you think i have?

Get help.

Truth hurts huh

If you guys would stop slinging mud at one another and address the topic, how much more interesting would this thread be?

If you guys would stop slinging mud at one another and address the topic, how much more interesting would this thread be?

From the original post.....
Because men and women are not cooperative, how can society continue to support people who want to reproduce, without punishing those who are not prepared to reproduce?

I think the above post gives a lot of insight into a claim made in the original post.

A lot of the problems within the context of this debates has to do with lack of respect for individuals and acknowledging we are individuals not engaged in groupthink.

In the real world there is a lack of respect for individuals. Is it any wonder that some people get treated as a cash machine rather than a human being? How can men and women be cooperative in situations where there is a baseline of lack of respect.

Back
Top Bottom