• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does it mean to be "pro life?"[W:156]

From the original post.....

I think the above post gives a lot of insight into a claim made in the original post.

A lot of the problems within the context of this debates has to do with lack of respect for individuals and acknowledging we are individuals not engaged in groupthink.

In the real world there is a lack of respect for individuals. Is it any wonder that some people get treated as a cash machine rather than a human being? How can men and women be cooperative in situations where there is a baseline of lack of respect.
The lack of respect is coming from your side not mine. I was recanting a true experience i had. The girl i was talking about left very happy and she left me very happy too. Win/win

Lack of respect comes overwhelming from your side. You wanna cry and stomp your feet over the truth, be my guest. I see no reason to be polite toward someone as disrepctful as you are to men in general. Your sensabilities are of no concern to me.

The difference between my positions and yours is that i dont advocating hurting someone based on their gender, you can not claim the same.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The lack of respect is coming from your side not mine. I was recanting a true experience i had. The girl i was talking about left very happy and she left me very happy too. Win/win

Lack of respect comes overwhelming from your side. You wanna cry and stomp your feet over the truth, be my guest. I see no reason to be polite toward someone as disrepctful as you are to men in general. Your sensabilities are of no concern to me.

The difference between my positions and yours is that i dont advocating hurting someone based on their gender, you can not claim the same.

Your ignorant attitude leaves one with the impression the "girl" you were with was more likely Mrs. Palm and her five daughters.

You think this is respectful?

You speak like a sterotypical irrational woman. You are a carrtoon character of what you think you oppose. The irony is delicious. There are so many just like you out there. In fact i bedded one just last night and she was a delicious little slut who the more i degraded her the more eager she was to please me. Its not short of spectacular the lengths some of you will go to have a mans approval. Men makes themselves easy for women but women simply are easy because tjey are not smart enough to be anything but. I think thats where you victim complex stems from

From the original post.....

I think the above post gives a lot of insight into a claim made in the original post.

A lot of the problems within the context of this debates has to do with lack of respect for individuals and acknowledging we are individuals not engaged in groupthink.

In the real world there is a lack of respect for individuals. Is it any wonder that some people get treated as a cash machine rather than a human being? How can men and women be cooperative in situations where there is a baseline of lack of respect.

In other words: you want respect to be debited into the accounts of men when they behave according to how you would have men to behave. :lol:

Life according to women: men must obey, or die.

In other words: you want respect to be debited into the accounts of men when they behave according to how you would have men to behave. :lol:

Obey or die?

Good grief.

What more is life than a means to control other people's lives?

Child support is not punitive. It is about parents supporting the children they created. If you feel it is a "control" thing, there are ways to avoid being "controlled". It revolves around prevention.

I also think it is a great fight to go for a more reasonable child support and custody arrangements.

Child support is not punitive. It is about parents supporting the children they created. If you feel it is a "control" thing, there are ways to avoid being "controlled". It revolves around prevention.

I also think it is a great fight to go for a more reasonable child support and custody arrangements.

Child support is punitive and assumes, unlike income tax, that an individual will make money. There is no option for men who choose not pay child support, other than prison, preventative or otherwise. That is very much not pro life, because it imprisons men on the basis of incivility toward men specifically, and not women.

Being pro life does not mean harboring feelings of resentment toward one gender to the extent that discriminatory treatment of that gender should be justified in a court of law.

If you feel like it is about support, there are ways to nurture children and pregnant women. They revolve around welfare and health care, respectively.

Child support is punitive and assumes, unlike income tax, that an individual will make money. There is no option for men who choose not pay child support, other than prison, preventative or otherwise. That is very much not pro life, because it imprisons men on the basis of incivility toward men specifically, and not women.

Being pro life does not mean harboring feelings of resentment toward one gender to the extent that discriminatory treatment of that gender should be justified in a court of law.

If you feel like it is about support, there are ways to nurture children and pregnant women. They revolve around welfare and health care, respectively.

"Pro-life" has nothing to do with men...save for self-centered men. It is all about men (and women controlled by men and primitive religious beliefs) controlling what a woman does with her body.

That is simply nobody's business but hers, in the final analysis.

Your ignorant attitude leaves one with the impression the "girl" you were with was more likely Mrs. Palm and her five daughters.
Yeah i made it all up congrats you got me lol

Yeah i made it all up congrats you got me lol

Even if it was true...she was likely a pro. Can't attract or keep any other kind I bet.

You think this is respectful?
I was undelicate (if thats a word) but honest. I feel no obligation to be polite to people who are regularly rude to me. You all dont have the market cornered on be callous. Ive learned to be uncaring of people who dont care about me. Boo hoo if that offends you

In other words: you want respect to be debited into the accounts of men when they behave according to how you would have men to behave. [emoji38]

Her opinion has as little merit in my world as mine has in hers. I treat people with the some repsect they treat me with.

So you should have no problem when a man uses you to get a nut and you never hear from him again. Its not like your interested in nurturing a relationship based on mutual respect

"Pro-life" has nothing to do with men...save for self-centered men. It is all about men (and women controlled by men and primitive religious beliefs) controlling what a woman does with her body.

That is simply nobody's business but hers, in the final analysis.
Hey afyer i have gotten done using their bodies in whatever way i pleased and moved on they are free to do whatever pleases them with thier bodies. If they want me suppliment thise choices, good luck trying to find me, lol

So you should have no problem when a man uses you to get a nut and you never hear from him again. Its not like your interested in nurturing a relationship based on mutual respect

Judging from your attitude here, that would not be a relationship you have ever experienced.

Hey afyer i have gotten done using their bodies in whatever way i pleased and moved on they are free to do whatever pleases them with thier bodies. If they want me suppliment thise choices, good luck trying to find me, lol

I can see the term "self-centred" was well chosen. Have you ever even had the same Pro come back a second time?

I can see the term "self-centred" was well chosen. Have you ever even had the same Pro come back a second time?
We get it uncle tim, you think im a liar. Your denial of my truth does not concern me.far be it for me to disrupt your private idaho.

We get it uncle tim, you think im a liar. Your denial of my truth does not concern me.far be it for me to disrupt your private idaho.

I eat PEI spuds, not that crap from Idaho.

...and you to your lonely life of denial.
Your like a broken record
This is the last time im going to tell you this. I dont care what you believe. Feel free to have the last word cause im sure you need to have it

Back
Top Bottom