• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of Trump’s bloodbath comment?

• Total voters

Winston

Give me convenience or give me death
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Just Trump being Trump. Trump believes in violence as a tribute to his greatness. He wants his supporters to lash out and “fight like hell”. Trump doesn’t believe in democracy. Trump doesn’t understand our form of government. And Trump sees violence as the last stand at securing the Presidency, which is all he cares about. The state of the country is of little concern. He just cares about enough people sacrificing their lives for his personal glory.

His view is, if we lose, foment an insurrection, and then rewrite the history books to say we won. That is his worldview and that assertion is supported by prior actions and statements from Trump.

If you don’t like that, Trump supporters, that is too bad.

Is there a link to the speech ?

He's like a Mini-Me version of the military industrial complex.

Just Trump being Trump. Trump believes in violence as a tribute to his greatness. He wants his supporters to lash out and “fight like hell”. Trump doesn’t believe in democracy. Trump doesn’t understand our form of government. And Trump sees violence as the last stand at securing the Presidency, which is all he cares about. The state of the country is of little concern. He just cares about enough people sacrificing their lives for his personal glory.

His view is, if we lose, foment an insurrection, and then rewrite the history books to say we won. That is his worldview and that assertion is supported by prior actions and statements from Trump.

We all know he was setting things up, issuing be prepared orders for his cult should he lose.
A threat to the non cultists.
It clearly had zero to do with cars or China.

Clumsy reference to US automakers losing out to Chinese/Mexican ones. Bad choice of words, possibly a Freudian slip, but on the balance of probabilities he meant the auto industry not the American people.

Just because Trump tells lies, doesn't mean it's OK to lie about Trump. You can't beat a liar at their own game, it's futile.

Poorly chosen words, I’m not quite of the belief there is a real threat of some kind of mass violence if Trump loses, but Trump causes this awful split in America, political debates turn into Jerry Springer.

If he had said it in a vacuum, I’d give him a pass.

Voted other. In looking over the statement in question it appears he could have been talking about the auto industry, the economy as a whole, or something far more sinister.

Since Trump tends to get on a roll and babble about all sorts of things, Trump could have been talking about anything.

14th thread on this topic, or is that 15?

What do we think?

If we are leftists we think Trump just called for violence and blood.

If we are righties we think Trump was misunderstood and didn't say what he said.

If we are in the middle (I am a lefty, but on this one I view his comments in the middle) - he said what he said, and it was dumb but definitely could be interpreted in a variety of ways.

On another thread I said if this was a politician I was supporting, even a leftist one, I would admit it was a stupid, even a dangerous thing to say not because of what he meant but because...............

WORDS MATTER. All it takes is for one person or a group of people with enough anger and bitterness in them to hear his words and act on them.

That is why "fight like hell" was never acceptable either, even if he didn't (supposedly) mean it literally.

And Righties, PLEASE, stop making excuses for the man, you come across as not only childish but truly sucked into his cult. It's NOT a good look.

"You took it out of context he was referring to the auto industry"

Lol why are these sycophants always having to interpret what this mother****er is saying?

Also Biden has been Prez for four years, what ****ing "bloodbath to the auto industry" would happen in his next term that wouldn't have already happened this term?

I'm so goddamn sick of these ****ing fascist cultists.

trump gets off on the idea that he can incite stupid people to violence. Why on earth would ANYONE but a complete moron associate a bloodbath with the automobile industry?

He fancies himself to be a modern day Caligula! :LOL: 🤮

Poorly chosen words, I’m not quite of the belief there is a real threat of some kind of mass violence if Trump loses, but Trump causes this awful split in America, political debates turn into Jerry Springer.

There was already real violence the first time he lost. What makes you think he won’t do it again?

A blindfolded child hitting a pinada is a good comparison for TFG lashing out at this, that and everything in his way. It is almost sad.

All they had to hear was "blood bath." That was his intent, "con-text" or not. He needs a speedy con-viction.

He was threatening America with another coup attempt when he loses. It should be pretty damn clear to anyone with an understanding what Trump is capable of, or a memory as far back as 1/6/21.

I voted other because I would love to know who's going to be bathing in blood? The auto workers? Americans? I mean, it doesn't really fit to use bloodbath in that context.

So, if he's not elected as president, and cannot put a 100% tariff on Chinese made cars from Mexico entering the U.S., it's going to be a bloodbath? For whom exactly?

The man is just nuts, he makes no sense honestly. I would think you could find a reasonable word.

Anyone who thinks what was said was a "call to violence" must not have followed the actual speech. You've merely accepted a segment both taken out of context and presented in a way most damaging to the target of the hit pieces using that snippet of his speech.

This has happened over and over again by the media, and it is being done intentionally by both the owners of said media, and the paid purveyors of "fake news" seeking to both keep their jobs and also reap views.

I first pointed this kind of thing out starting back in 2016, after PERSONALLY reviewing most of the misrepresenting hit pieces done when Trump began to beat out all his 17 Republican competitors. After those personal efforts, I became a strong supporter of Trump.

Like I've said time and time again, if the powers that be have to lie, misrepresent, and use propaganda and yellow journalism to defeat a political candidate, then IMO THAT candidate has to be the best person for the job.

Nothing has changed my position since.

Last edited:
I voted other because I would love to know who's going to be bathing in blood? The auto workers? Americans? I mean, it doesn't really fit to use bloodbath in that context.

So, if he's not elected as president, and cannot put a 100% tariff on Chinese made cars from Mexico entering the U.S., it's going to be a bloodbath? For whom exactly?

The man is just nuts, he makes no sense honestly. I would think you could find a reasonable word.
Blood bath=retribution=retaliation=call for violence.

Anyone who thinks what was said was a "call to violence" must not have followed the actual speech. You've merely accepted a segment both taken out of context and presented in a way most damaging to the target of the hit pieces using that snippet of his speech.

This has happened over and over again by the media, and it is being done intentionally by both the owners of said media, and the paid purveyors of "fake news" seeking to both keep their jobs and also reap views.
Is he worth a blood bath to you?

"You took it out of context he was referring to the auto industry"

Lol why are these sycophants always having to interpret what this mother****er is saying?

Also Biden has been Prez for four years, what ****ing "bloodbath to the auto industry" would happen in his next term that wouldn't have already happened this term?

I'm so goddamn sick of these ****ing fascist cultists.
Well said, many of us are sick of them. Hoping people are paying attention and vote Democratic in November. 🇺🇸 The enemy within needs to be shut down for this country to move forward.

Back
Top Bottom