• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

It was 74 degrees at 6. Supper on the back porch. Burgers on the grill with a pretty decent tomato, onion slice and mayo. Cherry cheesecake. A glass of chard for the golden hour.

I'm going to Outback Steakhouse with my dad not long from now! Just me and him–he told me that he missed having me around at home, and I just started crying. I love my dad! 😭

So, this will be a another nice get back together thing for the two of us.

I'm planning on ordering myself a juicy steak; medium-rare. 😎
Here's to good times. Treasure every moment you can spend with loved ones.

edit
we had cheese tortellini and a salad.

Going to dinner with my plus one and my friends tonight! We're going to Shogun's! It's a hibachi japanese grill place, just like Benihana's. It never gets old watching the chefs cook in front of you; it is an absolutely pleasing experience. I also like feeling the heat of the stove on my face, I don't know why. I'm not driving, so I will definitely be buying a drink! Glad I make good money; it allows me to slurge a bit.

Let's go fried rice! 🍚 😎

Biiiiig lunch at a German restaurant today...

Brats.. Pierogis... God I feel fat...

It was good... For $300 it had to be good... Lol

No dinner tonight..

BTW there was 5 of us... So the $300 sounds worse than it really was... We drank a lot too... Lol

Unfortunately it was my turn to buy...

Had a FAGE strawberry yogurt two hours ago and am still not hungry. Hubby opened a can of soup. Maybe later I will grab a bite of something before bedtime. Neither one of us have much of an appetite.

Hubby and I both seem to have found our appetites. Today for a late breakfast we had fried eggs, turkey sausage patties, grits and toast. Tonight, for dinner, it was Chinese takeout. I had a large plate of chicken chow mein and an egg roll. I was a clean plater except for the last bite of my egg roll.

Special from Jimmy Johns. It was okay, but I prefer their regular roast beef.

The Caprese Salami Pesto Sandwich combines “slow-roasted tomatoes, all-natural Genoa salami, basil pesto, balsamic glaze, olive oil, oregano, onion, mayonnaise” and then adds fresh mozzarella. Looking at this sandwich, it is the combination of ingredients that makes the bite so impressive. Although tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar are a classic combination, the tweaks to make that bite more sandwich conducive are smart. Each bite should offer that punch of flavor.

Back
Top Bottom