• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What body type do you prefer?

Helvidius

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I played soccer throughout high school so I have always been lean and the only real part of my body I would train was the core/lower body. I rarely did upper body workouts. In college I put on some weight (not the good kind) and have been working to get back in shape. I am considering what type of body to train for and wanted to hear some opinions on what body type women find attractive in men. I'm not gay, but if gay men care to share what body type they like on a guy, by all means share.

So what body type do you sexiest in a man? Men/lesbians feel free to contribute what body type you find most attractive in a woman.

Last edited:
I'm not too fussy about it to be honest.

I'm in the same boat as you Hel, im getting in shape again, eating better, doing a lot of hiking and scrambling, going good.

I mean, im not gonna say I'm not a little picky, im afraid i can't date someone whose 800 pounds, just... Not gonna happen.

I prefer them tall and stocky. A little chub is fine as long as they won't crush me and don't need a scooter (and their penis is visible...

It is really irrelevant to me. I've been with very attractive guys who were tall and lanky, buff as hell, not buff as hell, and built like a brick ****house (and the extra layer that usually implies). What matters is how you carry it off. And that is something that doesn't have a whole lot to do with what you actually look like.

I also think that trying to aim for what women will like, rather than what will make you feel best about yourself/healthiest is a mistake. Think about what *you* like best. No woman worth knowing is going to care if you have a 4-pack and not a 6-pack, or if your arms are more swimmer than football player.

It is really irrelevant to me. I've been with very attractive guys who were tall and lanky, buff as hell, not buff as hell, and built like a brick ****house (and the extra layer that usually implies). What matters is how you carry it off. And that is something that doesn't have a whole lot to do with what you actually look like.

I also think that trying to aim for what women will like, rather than what will make you feel best about yourself/healthiest is a mistake. Think about what *you* like best. No woman worth knowing is going to care if you have a 4-pack and not a 6-pack, or if your arms are more swimmer than football player.

Yeah, I was just trying to have some fun with the thread. I think a lot of people generally have a body type they like on a man or woman when it comes to pure physical attraction. I'll probably shoot for that lean, muscular look, but who knows. Hell, I'm going to law school so I'll be lucky if I can even keep a workout regiment!

I'm not too fussy about it to be honest.

I'm in the same boat as you Hel, im getting in shape again, eating better, doing a lot of hiking and scrambling, going good.

I mean, im not gonna say I'm not a little picky, im afraid i can't date someone whose 800 pounds, just... Not gonna happen.

It is amazing how much better I feel when I am exercising regularly and eating healthy

Yeah, I was just trying to have some fun with the thread. I think a lot of people generally have a body type they like on a man or woman when it comes to pure physical attraction. I'll probably shoot for that lean, muscular look, but who knows. Hell, I'm going to law school so I'll be lucky if I can even keep a workout regiment!

They all have their... benefits, perhaps? To be honest, the only point where I am very consciously aware of body type is during sex. The way things mesh is different. I'm what they call "petite."

There's something really raw about being with a guy who is a foot taller than me and weighs twice as much - the brick ****house. And there's something a bit more fluid about being with a lanky guy. I actually dated a guy who was very lean and buff (he did acro) but was about my height, and weighed slightly less. I was surprised that I actually found it really comfortable and not at all weird.

I mean, obviously I notice it when I look at a guy. But how it feels in bed is the only time I really think about it.

Women with brainpower knock me the **** out. Show me a woman who isn't a Wal-Mart Shopper photo. Show me a woman who is a bit of a brainiac. Height in proportion to weight is good. Brainy women turn me on.

Women with brainpower knock me the **** out. Show me a woman who isn't a Wal-Mart Shopper photo. Show me a woman who is a bit of a brainiac. Height in proportion to weight is good. Brainy women turn me on.

You hit the nail on the head. If I can't at least have an intelligent conversation with them, they might as well go home. That being said, I like my women on the tall side, being 6'3" myself.

It is amazing how much better I feel when I am exercising regularly and eating healthy

Beats sitting at home, drinking and smoking weed and feeling sorry for myself :mrgreen:

You really do feel like a champ. Every morning when i reach the top of the mountain i climb... Theres just nothing like it.

I think that a reasonably fit and healthy body is what most people find attractive, regardless if you're a guy or girl. Whether you should focus on mass or tone is an individual thing, if you're in decent physical shape it's attractive in general.

I like women a little bigger. A little bit taller, a little bit broader at the shoulders, a little broader at the hips. I really like muscles on a woman, but I don't like the bodybuilder look. A little bit of extra fat is good. A couple of inches taller than me is okay, as long as I'm bigger; if my arms don't fit around someone comfortably it's just off-putting.

I played soccer throughout high school so I have always been lean and the only real part of my body I would train was the core/lower body. I rarely did upper body workouts. In college I put on some weight (not the good kind) and have been working to get back in shape. I am considering what type of body to train for and wanted to hear some opinions on what body type women find attractive in men. I'm not gay, but if gay men care to share what body type they like on a guy, by all means share.

So what body type do you sexiest in a man? Men/lesbians feel free to contribute what body type you find most attractive in a woman.

I like thick, marylin monroe style.

Wide hops, ginormous breasts, a slightly soft belly, slightly soft face, big booty.

However, we are not talking Rosanne Barr, that stuff is just nasty.

Last edited:

Wide hops, ginormous breasts, a slightly soft belly, slightly soft face, big booty.

what if you're 4 out of 5?

You're a man of good taste. :mrgreen:

I like the wide hops too. :2razz:

Though I'm not very particular, personality is much more important than body shape.

You're a man of good taste. :mrgreen:

I like the wide hops too. :2razz:

Though I'm not very particular, personality is much more important than body shape.

Personality is extremely important, but that was not the question that was asked.

it's probably easier to say what i don't find attractive.

the guy who spends too much time at the gym and thinks it's attractive to wear wife beater singlets with his muscles bulging out while he tries to impress you with his awesomeness doesn't do much for me. i'm also not big on the guy who didn't listen to Mr Miyagi when he was growing up and thinks wax on, wax off = a hairless man. just does nothing for me.

anything else is ok in my eyes.

Christine Hendricks?

Like a bear. Stocky. Solid. Bald. Shoulders. :) Not too tall, I'm only 5'.

Christine Hendricks?

chrisftin.jpg

hmm, does Christine Hendricks have "Wide Hops"? Can't tell from here

Last edited:
christine_hendricks_at_the_emmys_003.jpg

yup, thats what I like. She is a redhead too (my wife is a redhead so I am partial to that)

Back
Top Bottom