• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

True Grit (1969) good movie, watch it if you get the chance.

Last edited:
Kenny Rogers on acid. He recovered and went on to have a nice career.

Sinead O'Connor with her own natural hair. I'm so buzzed I found it had to share.

4 guys times 10 fingers = 40 Fingers I get it. So they're counting thumbs as fingers to get it to come out right then.

Whatever You Want - Status Quo (Live)

Merry Christmas to all and a Funky New Year!

Composed by Mykola Leontovych in 1916 in Ukraine. It was intended as a "shchedrivka" or New Years carol. English lyrics were added in 1921 by the American composer of Ukrainian extraction Peter J. Wilhousky.
In 1936, and the song became popular in the United States where it became strongly associated with Christmas.

Carol of the Bells (Shchedryk) - Tommee Profitt

Back
Top Bottom