• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Ritchie Blackmore former guitarist from Deep Purple in a renaissance/medieval themed folk rock band

Iron Maiden still rocking out all these years, even though most of the members are old already.

A more recent Italian metal band that formed in 2006 and did a concert in 2019

I've been watching and listening to these on YouTube since they were first uploaded over 10 years ago, they've always mesmerized me, and the music itself isn't half bad imo. There's more than these two, they're just my favourites.

Skip to about 1:33 where Ritchie Blackmore talks about Blackmore's Night

I'd go with the Johnny Cash version but like 'em all.

I grew up listening to a lot of Chuck Berry. I've never heard that one. My Dad and his brother and their friends used to play guitar often country and some Chuck Berry and they would record it on reel to reel. Fun times. I was just a kid.
I met Chuck Berry at a chinese restaurant after his concert in Connecticut in 1995. I have a CD with his autograph on it.

Back
Top Bottom