• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

From what is "here there and everywhere." ;)

Are you seriously going to tell me that Pop music does not dominate what Americans listen to and that the guitar is not the dominate instrument?

seems people in general have become sheep and don't care about quality content. only quanity

like much of the music that is popular nowadays

Have you seen that youtube video where the guy who hates country music makes a country song by just following the most generic recipe? Something like "A Truck Is a Man's Best Friend" or something? Yeah, that's not a joke, that's just how the music industry cranks out hits now.

What are people listening to? Most songs' lyrics are formulated like fill-in-the-blank, the chords are copy pasta, the drum rhythms are mostly from the same library, and the vocals are auto-tuned to the same melodies. There are plenty of exceptions to this, but bread-machine music is the rule now. Yeah, you just pour the ingredients into Protools and press a few buttons, and there you go.

But ultimately, it isn't because people really love this generic music that much - it's because people don't care about music nearly as much as they did back in the 80's and 90's. And it's a vicious cycle, too. The more generic music gets, the less people care- the less people care, the more generic it gets.

it's because people don't care about music nearly as much as they did back in the 80's and 90's. And it's a vicious cycle, too. The more generic music gets, the less people care- the less people care, the more generic it gets.

This is mistaken.

I am not in the mood to explain this now, so sorry, just know this is not the case.

Peace

This is mistaken.

I am not in the mood to explain this now, so sorry, just know this is not the case.

Peace

Don't you think the worst song by Buffalo Springfield is still better than some of the top 40 out nowadays?

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

Don't you think the worst song by Buffalo Springfield is still better than some of the top 40 out nowadays?

I KNOW every generation think the same nonsense.

Peace brother

People on youtube would disagree

If you prefer you facts from opinionated assholes on social sites, enjoy!

Peace brother

PS, I have seen this video before, come on man, you HAVE to be better than this.

An epic masterpiece from John Butler.............The Ocean.

A song that was originally written by King Henry VIII

There been various versions of the song

I know of it cause i used to go to a Renaissance faire when i lived in Maryland.

People have sang this one time when i wore my fursuit during one halloween.

Is there an english translation version for the non english parts?
I really want to know what the fox is saying.

A song that was originally written by King Henry VIII

There been various versions of the song

I know of it cause i used to go to a Renaissance faire when i lived in Maryland.

And if you think they are singing or talking funny, that is basically how English sounded back in the days of Shakespeare.

THANKS for that. i was mesmerized listening to it

You're welcome, justabubba. Talent is not in doubt but some find stuff like that hard to watch/ listen to. It's a whole genre of it's own and I have many many more where that came from. All started , most agree, with a guy called Michael Hedges who tragically died as the result of a car crash in the late nighties. His birthday was the 31st December so I will mark the day with something nice as an appropriate tribute.

Back
Top Bottom