• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

this is the only truly anarchist album ever recorded, the songs have nothing governing them. (c)
It's a pity that Florence Foster Jenkins didn't live to see this album. She could be the lead singer of the group...

Last edited:
Perfect election day song (given the increased youth voting)

Perfect election day song
The most famous russian elect)ion song ends up with words: "Elections, elections. All candidates are... ( derоgatory word about some men)
If you translate this with a rhyme, you get something like:" Elections, elections, what a f***ot selection!" :)

Last edited:
Pretty sure I have no idea what's going on here. But soundtrack interested me a bit.

I Know The End
Phoebe Bridgers
Punisher

[video]

Hell a music section you people have here. Hope you like this.

In the mood for old school industrial tonight

B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone

BB King's notes are so damn pure.

Amazing with his weight and diabetes he lived to 89 years old. Just think about that for a moment. He made it to 89. I doubt 10% of us here will make it to 89.

He was too blue to go earlier.

Back
Top Bottom