• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'We Were Creating A Story -- Our Focus Was To Get Trump Out': CNN Director Busted By Undercover Veritas Operative

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Thanks for confirming what most intelligent people already knew
———

A technical director for CNN made the grave error of sitting down with a (probably hot) undercover female journalist from Project Veritas, to whom he admitted that the network "got Trump out" with their coverage, and that he "100% believe(s) that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out."

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Chester is cleaning out his desk at CNN.

———

A technical director for CNN made the grave error of sitting down with a (probably hot) undercover female journalist from Project Veritas, to whom he admitted that the network "got Trump out" with their coverage, and that he "100% believe(s) that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out."

Like a lot of other people, I have not lowered myself to watch CNN since 2016.

Everyone (including Dems) knows that CNN is now a propaganda outlet for the Dems.

It has dishonored its founder Ted Turner, who has maintained a discreet silence about what has happened to his once proud news outlet in American journalism.

If there is any justice in this world, and I know there is not, CNN (and, of course, that rag New York Times) will eventually get their comeuppance.

———

I don't think there's a single person in the US who didn't already realize that CNN had a strong anti trump bias, and that they wanted him out of the white house.

I don't see that as a bad thing though. Trump was garbage, and I'm glad they took him out like the trash he is.

92741b08a7e5c244c1cfc6e49a9982afee4126d5.jpg

;)

c09c3fda64def1d2b482d836494d36e07a25f208.jpg

Here is a story on the same topic from another source...this is from the left-leaning Mediaite.

And yeah...I'm also guessing she was hot.

Chester also said he would be “OK” with it if Biden died, allowing Vice President Kamala Harris to ascend to the presidency.​
“I had so many arguments about, like — my dad would be like, ‘You’re, you know, you’re voting in Kamala Harris because he’s going to die in the presidency,” Chester told the woman. “And I’m like, ‘He’s not going to f*cking die.’ But I’m OK with that. I’m OK with that. She probably could be a b*tch in, like, a board meeting, and you’d hate her as a boss, but she’s f*cking real, and better than what we got regardless.”​

Oh God. Is this the fake pimp guy?

"Busted by Veritas"

lol

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Chester is cleaning out his desk at CNN.
More like he is likely to get the Medal of Freedom. We need more intelligent people that know a traitor when they see one. Saving America is a noble cause.

More like he is likely to get the Medal of Freedom. We need more intelligent people that know a traitor when they see one. Saving America is a noble cause.
lol😀

———

Well, Trump did give them plenty of fodder to use.

I can't feel sorry for a guy that leaves himself wide open.................. like he did.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
Detailed Report
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Launched in 2009, ZeroHedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey, also known as “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview, the ZeroHedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of Bloomberg’s interview; however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.
ZeroHedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin after he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after being fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”
Read our profile on Bulgaria’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership
The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.
According to Rationalwiki, the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In a quote from the above New Yorker article, they summarize the blog’s political stance, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”
ZeroHedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, ZeroHedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics. Finally, during the Coronavirus outbreak of 2020, they have frequently promoted false and misleading information, as evidenced by failed fact checks below.

ZeroHedge - Media Bias Fact Check

Fake news. How embarrassing for the OP and those who replied to him!

I know many will laugh at the source, but can anyone show that the video is somehow faked? It does seem a bit weird that this dude was just blabbing on about it.

Everyone (including Dems) knows that CNN is now a propaganda outlet for the Dems.
I'm wondering if "everyone" (including Republicans) knows that Fox, Newsmax and OAN are nothing but propagada outlets for the radical alt-right.

I don't care if you know.
Oh. Well thank you. That was productive. Anyway, if the video is real and that guy really is from CNN I can’t say I’m very surprised. Although I had always assumed their biases manifested in more subtle, unconscious ways.

Oh. Well thank you. That was productive. Anyway, if the video is real and that guy really is from CNN I can’t say I’m very surprised. Although I had always assumed their biases manifested in more subtle, unconscious ways.

Maybe there's a private email on a company server from some dude that works at CNN to his girlfriend (who also works at CNN) saying "Trump sucks, he cannot win." Then you'd really have a big story, wouldn't you.

Back
Top Bottom