• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Now Know Trump ‘Committed a Felony’ Fox News' Judge Napolitano

Republicans have been in control of all branches of government for years. If the Clintons have not been prosecuted in that time, then obviously there is nothing to prosecute.

The fact is there are a good number of good politicians who want crimes investigated. But not enough to override the obstruction of justice crimes of dirty politicians in both parties.

I don't think so. You don't order a lawyer to break the law. As low life as they are, they are required to tell you that you won't do it because it's illegal. There is no "My client ordered me to break the law" defense.

It's time for the AG to appoint a SP to look into congress paying hush money out of taxpayers pockets. Since it's suddenly illegal to use one's own funds, it's has to at least as illegal to use taxpayer money to do it.

Uhh it has always been a crime to hide campaign financing.

It does not matter what professional narcissisists call themselves or what political party they attach themselves to for personal advantage. Mueller and Comey have played both parties but there is no doubt that they do not want democrats investigated for existing evidence of criminal behavior and that they do want some republicans investigated in spite of the lack of criminal behavior.

Your position is absurd, ridiculous, etcetera

The pressure is on Trump and you don't like it we get it.

Your position is absurd, ridiculous, etcetera

The pressure is on Trump and you don't like it we get it.

Of course the pressure is on Trump. Obama had him wire-tapped. Strzok determined to use all available resources of the FBI to bring him down. Schifft is determined to hide democrat collusion and criminal behaviors as the democrats commit treason in seeking to overthrow our elected government. And so forth.

It does not matter what professional narcissisists call themselves or what political party they attach themselves to for personal advantage. Mueller and Comey have played both parties but there is no doubt that they do not want democrats investigated for existing evidence of criminal behavior and that they do want some republicans investigated in spite of the lack of criminal behavior.

Trump family is a crime family, they are going down. 17 investigations says you are blind.

"narcissists" ? this is your argument?

incompetent.

Why am I even arguing this with you.

Of course the pressure is on Trump. Obama had him wire-tapped. Strzok determined to use all available resources of the FBI to bring him down. Schifft is determined to hide democrat collusion and criminal behaviors as the democrats commit treason in seeking to overthrow our elected government. And so forth.

Debunked, all of it.

Trump family is a crime family, they are going down. 17 investigations says you are blind.

"narcissists" ? this is your argument?

incompetent.

Why am I even arguing this with you.

I'm sure many leftists who despise Trump think Bill and Hillary are the paragons of goodness and virtue. To each his own delusion.

I'm sure many leftists who despise Trump think Bill and Hillary are the paragons of goodness and virtue. To each his own delusion.

The vast majority of liberals did not think that of Hillary or Bill.

Wishful thinking and another incompetent response, congratulations.

Wow, I'm surprised to hear this from FOX News.

And it's so simple even Trump cult members can understand.

If A pays B to commit a felony, it's the same as if A committed the felony himself. Our president is a felon.

But personally, I think his business with Russians while promoting Russian interests is far more troubling and a real danger to national security.

First of all, you heard it from Judge Nap, who needs to differentiate himself from the other dozens of lawyers on Fox who don't see what Trump did as criminal. He has always taken a road less traveled. I won't lay out the arguments here, but in shorthand it is questionable whether a lawyer can blame his non-lawyer client because he, the lawyer, broke the law. You hire lawyers to "fix" things and keep you out of it. A honest lawyer would have just refused.

They can say what they want, but this is a "poor man" trial. If they take it to trial at all, at the end of the day a wealthy man will fight this and SDNY will lose. This stuff is the bread and butter of politics. If there is any crime, it should be against the women for extortion and tax evasion (assuming they didn't claim this money as income).

The fact is there are a good number of good politicians who want crimes investigated. But not enough to override the obstruction of justice crimes of dirty politicians in both parties.

Politicians have no control over which crimes are investigated and which aren't. When there is evidence of a crime, an investigation takes place regardless of the wishes of politicians. (See the current investigation into a republican president in a republican dominated administration for proof of this.) If there is enough evidence to charge, charges are brought. Hillary has been investigated and remains uncharged. Donald Trump is currently under investigation and has not as of yet been charged.

To suggest a deep state is secretly pulling the strings to protect Hillary and victimize Trump is a nonsensical conspiracy theory.

Republicans should appoint a special prosecutor to look into the many crimes committed by government employees in the Obama administration.

If there were enough evidence to warrant a special prosecutor, I GUARANTEE they would. A conspiracy theory is not enough evidence.

Politicians have no control over which crimes are investigated and which aren't. When there is evidence of a crime, an investigation takes place regardless of the wishes of politicians. (See the current investigation into a republican president in a republican dominated administration for proof of this.) If there is enough evidence to charge, charges are brought. Hillary has been investigated and remains uncharged. Donald Trump is currently under investigation and has not as of yet been charged.

To suggest a deep state is secretly pulling the strings to protect Hillary and victimize Trump is a nonsensical conspiracy theory.

Some republicans in the House want the FBI to come clean about its handling of the fake democrat dossier behind the Trump investigation. Politicians like Schiff and justice officials like Rosenstein are doing everything in their power to keep that from happening.

If there were enough evidence to warrant a special prosecutor, I GUARANTEE they would. A conspiracy theory is not enough evidence.

One lying fake dossier constructed at democrat expense was all the leftists in DC needed to start a witch hunt investigation into Trump and everyone even slightly associated with him. What a bunch of American Hitlerites and their conservative Jew and Christian-hating Gestapo goons.

We Now Know Trump ‘Committed a Felony’ Fox News' Judge Napolitano

Forget all the left right crap for a second.

Does anyone else just feel dirt, lesser to have this lowlife as our President?

Do you feel the same about our country now as pre Trump?

I can't believe I almost voted for this slim ball.

What is worse, he has corrupted his entire family.

i can think of no one lower than a man that does such a thing.

There is just not enough soap and water to get rid of the dirt this man has soiled us with.

Politicians have no control over which crimes are investigated and which aren't. When there is evidence of a crime, an investigation takes place regardless of the wishes of politicians.

Or, in the case of Comey and gang, a lying fake spy document was created by democrats and given under color to a FISA court in order to create the impression of a need to investigate Trump so the democrat wolves could open up a widespread witch hunt lasting several years and sparing no expense in turning over every rock under which may be hiding a crime committed by Trump. What a bunch of treasonous leftist traitors.

Wrong again. All Comey and the democrats had to do was create a fake Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory to spark the longest unjust investigation in US history.

Back
Top Bottom