• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Know the Color of the Enemies Skin

That is nonsense, I stated it were white Christians or White hatemongers towards Jews. I did not mention links or ties with right wing groups. Also, the USA of which I was talking is a bit bigger than NYC.

The single largest demographic group in the USA are white & Christian, while Jews are one of the smallest. Most antisemitic scenarios should include a perpetrator from the largest demographic, unless that demographic commits antisemitic attacks at lower levels than smaller demographic groups.

Still, I'm not convinced that most antisemitic attacks are the fault of white Christian men, and I doubt you have any evidence to back up your claim.

And I think Barkin was talking about shooting attacks on Jewish institutions committed by anti-semites.

She was commenting on the shooting in Thousand Oaks, not the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.

I think that Ellen Barkin no longer looks like Ellen Barkin, who, btw, wasn't a half bad character actress in her day.
Politics must be her new profession. So sad to see these Hollywood has beens needing this much attention.

She should take her act on the road with Rose McGowan.

It should, of course. I can only speak for myself here but I'm not a fan of cherry picking comments from idiots on social media outlets in an attempt to portray their views as the popular thought. We all know there are extremists out there. Why give them an additional platform here? I'd hate to see us sink even deeper into extreme partisan idiocy and become like the comments section on youtube.

The only useful reason to look at such extremists is to discern whether or not they constitute a societal pattern, rather than just being dumbos spouting off inanely.

The only useful reason to look at such extremists is to discern whether or not they constitute a societal pattern, rather than just being dumbos spouting off inanely.

It's built into the DNC Party platform.

Wow, you heavily edited your original post. Calling Kal Stang the "Stormfront mod", and then insulting my father was quite low brow. But that's what self made entrepreneurs do of course, :lamo
Lol, I insulted your father? How? Also, Kal'Stang is/was(?) a member of Stormfront, not a mod.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

In the USA & Europe, they speak in code.
"End white privilege!" they shout &
"We need more diversity!"

In Tel Aviv, they say it bluntly:

Dr6fLJkVAAE3qEU

The man who made that Tweet is a journalist, and lecturer at Tel Aviv University. He appears to be mainstream over there.

This is the problem with out of context quotes. I looked him up, and found the tweet. It's here.

https://twitter.com/odaskal/status/593391946636242944

The context is some white guy who proposed a new Lays flavor - Cappuccino. So it was a joke, and the "kill the white man" is a reference to a song, that you can see here if you want, sung by white people (NOFX) to an audience of......white people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AoqqNiVV0

But some idiot pulled it out of context to smear Muslims I guess and it's still being passed around years later. It's a shame.

I wish it were as simple as just a handful of zany Hollywood has-beens. That I could easily dismiss, but this ideology has permeated the MSM, academia, and parts of government. And now they're not even trying to hide their objectives from the public. For example-

DrsQjoLVsAIKvDC

"Timothy Jacob Wise is an American anti-racism activist and has trained teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling racism in their institutions."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Or this one, which completely validates the idea of a subversive, un-American force within our midst, trying to eradicate the civilization you and I value so much.

DrrqyvMUcAAOkD-

"Cohen was formerly chair of the American Sociological Association section on Sociology of the Family. He also is an Associate of the Maryland Population Research Center, and was formerly secretary-treasurer of the American Sociological Association's Population Section."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_N._Cohen

These men are influencing public employees such as teachers and police officers, and contributing to government studies and policy. They are the saboteurs Calvin Coolidge warned the USA about 100 years ago, and most conservatives are too uncomfortable about the subject to admit it.

And he's probably making a joke, or being sarcastic to a person he calls a "Nazi" in that thread and whose account got suspended, probably for attacking people but at any rate for being at least a troll, and sometimes when you're being trolled, you say stupid stuff to the troll. I can guess the meaning, but this out of context quoting of Tweets is really weak. Out of context, you can't know anything.

And he's probably making a joke, or being sarcastic to a person he calls a "Nazi" in that thread and whose account got suspended, probably for attacking people but at any rate for being at least a troll, and sometimes when you're being trolled, you say stupid stuff to the troll. I can guess the meaning, but this out of context quoting of Tweets is really weak. Out of context, you can't know anything.

He wrote this on the 6th of November. It's an obvious reference to Obamas election and laughing at all of the right wingers who thought Romney would beat him.

He wrote this on the 6th of November. It's an obvious reference to Obamas election and laughing at all of the right wingers who thought Romney would beat him.

I actually looked up the second one, but your point looks pretty obvious, and in any event the practice of cherry picking Tweets out of context to make a statement about the beliefs of anyone, much less a group, is just obviously illegitimate.

This is the problem with out of context quotes. I looked him up, and found the tweet. It's here.

https://twitter.com/odaskal/status/593391946636242944

The context is some white guy who proposed a new Lays flavor - Cappuccino. So it was a joke, and the "kill the white man" is a reference to a song, that you can see here if you want, sung by white people (NOFX) to an audience of......white people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AoqqNiVV0

But some idiot pulled it out of context to smear Muslims I guess and it's still being passed around years later. It's a shame.

I never got why NOFX was such a revered band by modern punk fans. They're a very, very poor man's Rancid.

Thanks for looking up the the reasoning behind that Tweet though. It totally validates why I thought NOFX sucked when I was in my teenage punk rock phase, about 10 years ago.

It's fairly well established on Twitter that openly displaying racial hatred is acceptable for some. You just said in another reply that context matters when quoting a Tweet, but you're willing to write these 2 Tweets off as innocuous without knowing the context. You're doing exactly what you just warned others not to do: decide the meaning of a Tweet out of context.

It's fairly well established on Twitter that openly displaying racial hatred is acceptable for some.

Correct. Merely 'displaying' racial hatred won't get you booted, at least from what I've seen. What you can't do is post pictures of a Nazi era gas chamber TO A JEW.

You just said in another reply that context matters when quoting a Tweet, but you're willing to write these 2 Tweets off as innocuous without knowing the context. You're doing exactly what you just warned others not to do: decide the meaning of a Tweet out of context.

That's not quite true - I looked up the second Tweet. You can see his timeline around that tweet here

Here's one tweet to the same @ColdWintrtheory

@familyunequal
Feb 25
Replying to @ColdWintrTheory @RealMiguelCruz
If I lay off the deplatforming will you take the 88 out of your handle?

88 is of course HH or Heil Hitler. So the person he's talking to is Nazi scum. The Nazi has also been banned from Twitter. The Cohen tweet has been deleted, probably because the Nazi scum screen shotted it and attacked Cohen, a Jew, over it. So I can't see the actual context - @coldwintrtheory has been banned, and cohen's tweet was deleted. Point is my conclusion is, basically, who the hell knows, but if he's Tweeting at a Nazi, I doubt it's a serious declaration of a theory he holds, especially if you can't find it repeated by him and you cannot, and he's a professor and in the public eye so his racial theories if serious are no doubt available.

You on the other hand, with no context, said, referring to the Tweet, "Or this one, which completely validates the idea of a subversive, un-American force within our midst, trying to eradicate the civilization you and I value so much. " That's a baseless conclusion, damning this individual, solely on a Tweet that I know you can't verify was anything other than unserious discussion this Jew was having with a self-identified Nazi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom