• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Know the Color of the Enemies Skin

I wish it were as simple as just a handful of zany Hollywood has-beens. That I could easily dismiss, but this ideology has permeated the MSM, academia, and parts of government. And now they're not even trying to hide their objectives from the public. For example-

DrsQjoLVsAIKvDC

"Timothy Jacob Wise is an American anti-racism activist and has trained teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling racism in their institutions."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Or this one, which completely validates the idea of a subversive, un-American force within our midst, trying to eradicate the civilization you and I value so much.

DrrqyvMUcAAOkD-

"Cohen was formerly chair of the American Sociological Association section on Sociology of the Family. He also is an Associate of the Maryland Population Research Center, and was formerly secretary-treasurer of the American Sociological Association's Population Section."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_N._Cohen

These men are influencing public employees such as teachers and police officers, and contributing to government studies and policy. They are the saboteurs Calvin Coolidge warned the USA about 100 years ago, and most conservatives are too uncomfortable about the subject to admit it.

The Academic idiocy infection has spread. This and the PC idiocy infection. It may yet lead to the downfall of the nation.

Some claim that this is just about manners and respect. If it were only that, it would be far more benign and less worrisome than it is.

It is not just about manners and respect. It is all about control. Control of others, by forcing them to comply with this idiocy, which, surprise surprise, the idiots promoting this idiocy don't even comply with.

It is so hard to keep up these days. Just 3 days ago, we were told the messkins are our enemy. Now, it's the gringos? Make up your mind people!

Ya have to pay a bit more attention... Trump and the fearful 'nativists' want you to fear 'messkins'... Folks tired of angry white guys shooting gays, blacks, country fans are ranting about 'gringos'... easy peasy to keep straight if you just use a few brain cells.... :peace

The Academic idiocy infection has spread. This and the PC idiocy infection. It may yet lead to the downfall of the nation.

Some claim that this is just about manners and respect. If it were only that, it would be far more benign and less worrisome than it is.

It is not just about manners and respect. It is all about control. Control of others, by forcing them to comply with this idiocy, which, surprise surprise, the idiots promoting this idiocy don't even comply with.

No other president took to Twitter like Trump. He spouts off with some infectious rhetoric, and the violent element of his base take it to heart. This isn't the first time that a "Get Out of My Country" crime has been committed, after Trump tweets.

No other president took to Twitter like Trump. He spouts off with some infectious rhetoric, and the violent element of his base take it to heart. This isn't the first time that a "Get Out of My Country" crime has been committed, after Trump tweets.

This has what, exactly, to do with my post?

As I've posted previously.

If you hold political speech, rhetoric and hyperbole accountable for what some nut job does, then you can start by holding Bernie Saunder's political speech, rhetoric and hyperbole accountable for his supporter shooting up the congressional baseball practice.

You can't, and shouldn't, hold hold political speech, rhetoric and hyperbole accountable for what some nut job does, unless of course it is actual incitement to the specific act.

No politician speech, rhetoric and hyperbole, well, other than Maxine Waters, and then it's still questionable / arguable, has risen to actual incitement to an act.

Hollywood elitists took to Twitter today, to claim both victimization from the Thousands Oaks shooting, and to cast white people as the 'enemy'.

DrhP-soUcAAUeTo

Hollywood Star, Ellen Barkin

ellen-barkin1.jpg

Do you think Barkin's racist tweets will hurt her acting career? What would motivate a woman with blonde hair and white skin to call white people 'the enemy'?

Because she is the enemy and she knows it, assuming everyone else is like herself.

Because she is the enemy and she knows it, assuming everyone else is like herself.

She is just a citizen - like so many others - who no longer recognize this country. A president who spews messages of hatred on Twitter, to a bunch of like-minded neo-Nazis, hoping they will act on his vitriol.

Ya have to pay a bit more attention... Trump and the fearful 'nativists' want you to fear 'messkins'... Folks tired of angry white guys shooting gays, blacks, country fans are ranting about 'gringos'... easy peasy to keep straight if you just use a few brain cells.... :peace

What are you talking about? The majority of shootings in this country don't involve white guys targeting 'gays, blacks and country music fans'. The worst case of anti-LGBT violence in this country was the 2016 Orlando Nightclub Shooting. And blacks are most likely to be shot by other black people. Furthermore, if it were not for the opportunity to clamor for gun control, very few registered Democrats would care about the two shootings of country music fans.

Blond hair, yet brown eyes. Nope. She wishes to be something that she can not become.

What are you talking about? The majority of shootings in this country don't involve white guys targeting 'gays, blacks and country music fans'. The worst case of anti-LGBT violence in this country was the 2016 Orlando Nightclub Shooting. And blacks are most likely to be shot by other black people. Furthermore, if it were not for the opportunity to clamor for gun control, very few registered Democrats would care about the two shootings of country music fans.

What are you talking about? We aren't talking about majority, we are talking about racist and gay murders... your 'logic' would have us dismiss Clan killings.... :doh

Your rather bigoted concept of what music democrats listen to shows extreme partisanship. Are you trying to say only Republicans were in Vegas???? :roll:

Try real truth sometime, it will surprise you... :peace

Blond hair, yet brown eyes. Nope. She wishes to be something that she can not become.

In the USA & Europe, they speak in code.
"End white privilege!" they shout &
"We need more diversity!"

In Tel Aviv, they say it bluntly:

Dr6fLJkVAAE3qEU

The man who made that Tweet is a journalist, and lecturer at Tel Aviv University. He appears to be mainstream over there.

What are you talking about? We aren't talking about majority, we are talking about racist and gay murders... your 'logic' would have us dismiss Clan killings.... :doh

Demonstrate your logic now. How many Klan murders were there last year?

Your rather bigoted concept of what music democrats listen to shows extreme partisanship. Are you trying to say only Republicans were in Vegas???? :roll:

Try real truth sometime, it will surprise you... :peace

The truth is bigoted then.

A 2004 Gallup survey found nearly 60 percent of country fans identify more strongly with Republicans, compared with 11 percent who identify as liberal and around 30 percent who say they’re political moderates. While many rock and classical music fans say they’re conservatives but not nearly as big a portion as in country.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...servatives-and-country-musics-complex-history

In the USA & Europe, they speak in code.
"End white privilege!" they shout &
"We need more diversity!"

In Tel Aviv, they say it bluntly:

Dr6fLJkVAAE3qEU

The man who made that Tweet is a journalist, and lecturer at Tel Aviv University. He appears to be mainstream over there.

The Cedars of Lebanon were initially planted in a very wet cycle.
And under Gideon there were several huge devastating earthquakes.
Israel’s underground and above ground cities will prolly not fair we’ll when they receive karmas spoonful.

The majority of crazy killers are democrats. If democrats would stop killing each other we wouldn't need so many jails.

Hollywood elitists took to Twitter today, to claim both victimization from the Thousands Oaks shooting, and to cast white people as the 'enemy'.

DrhP-soUcAAUeTo

Hollywood Star, Ellen Barkin

ellen-barkin1.jpg

Do you think Barkin's racist tweets will hurt her acting career? What would motivate a woman with blonde hair and white skin to call white people 'the enemy'?

My first guess would be stupidity.

The majority of crazy killers are democrats. If democrats would stop killing each other we wouldn't need so many jails.

Given the party, I think it's slowly becoming more prudent to call them slaves all over again. Especially given how they are herded into tight living conditions and abused on a daily basis. Not to mention being left to suffer when their masters have no use for them anymore.

Given the party, I think it's slowly becoming more prudent to call them slaves all over again. Especially given how they are herded into tight living conditions and abused on a daily basis. Not to mention being left to suffer when their masters have no use for them anymore.

The democratic plantation is alive and well.

It should, of course. I can only speak for myself here but I'm not a fan of cherry picking comments from idiots on social media outlets in an attempt to portray their views as the popular thought. We all know there are extremists out there. Why give them an additional platform here? I'd hate to see us sink even deeper into extreme partisan idiocy and become like the comments section on youtube.

We are already there. We have transplants from ****ty forums who have have infiltrated every membership strata in the forum. Remember, a few years ago, pointing out people hailed from Stormfront was a cause for shame. Now, it's a badge of honor.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

We are already there. We have transplants from ****ty forums who have have infiltrated every membership strata in the forum.

There happens to only be one moderator on this entire site who doesn't quite go along with pandering to people based on what race they are, and that bugs you.

Remember, a few years ago, pointing out people hailed from Stormfront was a cause for shame. Now, it's a badge of honor.

Accusing 8/10 new members of 'being from Stormfront' might have had something to do with it. Semantic saturation explains why it's no longer a useful tool for the witch hunt.

There happens to only be one moderator on this entire site who doesn't quite go along with pandering to people based on what race they are, and that bugs you.

Accusing 8/10 new members of 'being from Stormfront' might have had something to do with it. Semantic saturation explains why it's no longer a useful tool for the witch hunt.
Lol? I'm not accusing anyone who hasn't admitted of being Stormfront of such.

Last edited:
Lol? I'm not accusing anyone who hasn't admitted of being Stormfront of such.

Wow, you heavily edited your original post. Calling Kal Stang the "Stormfront mod", and then insulting my father was quite low brow. But that's what self made entrepreneurs do of course, :lamo

I am not sure she has that much of an acting career anymore. Sure she plays in something called Animal Kingdom (a show I had not heard about at all) but I am not sure even without the tweet (which was not racist IMHO, it is a white on white issue, not a color on color issue IMHO, and she is pretty right, most attacks on Jews come in the US from white Christians/white hatemongers towards Jews) she would have a lot of career.

Hmmm, your lack of empathy is not surprising....

I wonder why white men have the highest suicide rate(near highest)
https://www.sprc.org/racial-ethnic-disparities

Looks like the two ethnic groups that get the least amount of sympathy from society also have the highest suicide rates. It is quite a significant difference actually... You would think suicide would correspond with inner termoil, and you would think society would have something to do with that, wouldn't you?

What exactly has this to do with the subject of this thread? Who knows why white people commit suicide, but I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with Ellen Barkin or someone thinking that this thread was made from a certain view on white people that is not really an acceptable point of view according to the person you responded to.

I am sure suicide is a very important issue, but what it has to do with Ellen Barkin or white supremacy does elude me somewhat.

And don't get me wrong, I would try and discuss suicide in an appropriate setting that is not the bias in the media thread because this has little to do with bias of the media but mental illness, lack of coping skills, etc. etc. etc. (among others addiction, peer pressure, lack of understanding of depression and the "toughen up sissy" attitude that lives among some people).

I am not sure she has that much of an acting career anymore. Sure she plays in something called Animal Kingdom (a show I had not heard about at all) but I am not sure even without the tweet (which was not racist IMHO, it is a white on white issue, not a color on color issue IMHO, and she is pretty right, most attacks on Jews come in the US from white Christians/white hatemongers towards Jews) she would have a lot of career.

It depends how you classify 'attacks'. In NYC, antisemitism accounts for the majority of hate crimes, none of which were committed by a white male with ties to right wing groups. Considering the size of NYC (8.6M), this is one significant view into the background of those actually committing antisemitic attacks.
--------------

But I still don't understand what Ellen Barkin was so upset about; she identifies white non-Jews as her 'enemy', while displaying anger over a shooting that claimed the lives of white non-Jews. According to her, those kids were 'the enemy' anyway, which I'd imagine would be something to celebrate for someone as extremist as her.

It depends how you classify 'attacks'. In NYC, antisemitism accounts for the majority of hate crimes, none of which were committed by a white male with ties to right wing groups. Considering the size of NYC (8.6M), this is one significant view into the background of those actually committing antisemitic attacks.
--------------

But I still don't understand what Ellen Barkin was so upset about; she identifies white non-Jews as her 'enemy', while displaying anger over a shooting that claimed the lives of white non-Jews. According to her, those kids were 'the enemy' anyway, which I'd imagine would be something to celebrate for someone as extremist as her.

That is nonsense, I stated it were white Christians or White hatemongers towards Jews. I did not mention links or ties with right wing groups. Also, the USA of which I was talking is a bit bigger than NYC.

And I think Barkin was talking about shooting attacks on Jewish institutions committed by anti-semites.

Back
Top Bottom