• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We Know the Color of the Enemies Skin

You only care about automation replacing you. You don't care about unskilled brown people pouring into your country, who will take jobs away from the blue-collar white American workers.

Not being able to use a racial slur in polite company might seem trivial, however it is a symptom of something bigger, something that's gone wrong. It shows that there are certain things people can't say in the US, which is supposed to be the land where people can be free, both in terms of body as well as mind. Your minds aren't free. There are certain things you can't say.

That is just your opinion. Personally, I am sick of hearing that statement being repeated over and over. Secondly, it has nothing to do with "judging" people's skin colour, although King sure loved to spin it like that. It has to do with black skin being naturally unattractive, and people just unconsciously don't want to have anything to do with black people. I mean, I am not even white myself and even I don't want to live with black people or marry a black person.

Jesus.

~......................... It has to do with black skin being naturally unattractive, and people just unconsciously don't want to have anything to do with black people. I mean, I am not even white myself and even I don't want to live with black people or marry a black person.
Natural unattractiveness is more a matter of character, i.e. the extent to which that is warped by bigotry of the type you show here.

One can only hope you are girded against the trauma you will no doubt encounter, once your education has progressed sufficiently for you to realize that you are as much a descendant of original Africans as we all are.

Which, to lessen the shock by giving you advance notice here, were very dark-skinned.

I am not talking about immigrants dude... I am talking about illegal immigrants, people who came here illegally... immigrants are great!

I don't give a **** about my ancestors lol... only a racist would want me to give a **** about my ancestors. My ancestors mean nothing to me. We currently live in a country that is represented by the people, ALL people who live in it, and we have laws, NOW... they are not there just for when you think they are convenient.

What does this conversation have to do with assimilating whatsoever? who give a **** if immigrants assimilate, that is not the topic nor a part of any my arguments whatsoever against illegal immigration... we are talking about illegal immigrants.

I care about my ancestors. I wouldn't want them to be treated like **** by xenophobes.

You only care about automation replacing you. You don't care about unskilled brown people pouring into your country, who will take jobs away from the blue-collar white American workers.

Not being able to use a racial slur in polite company might seem trivial, however it is a symptom of something bigger, something that's gone wrong. It shows that there are certain things people can't say in the US, which is supposed to be the land where people can be free, both in terms of body as well as mind. Your minds aren't free. There are certain things you can't say.

I don't have a desire to use racial slurs. And yes, automation is a much greater risk to my employment than migrants.

One benefit of being very old (besides Medicare!) is that I have never heard of 99% of today's so-called "celebrities." (To me, a real movie star is Bette Davis or John Wayne.)

I have no idea of who this Ms. Ellen is.

And I am glad that I do not.

What a silly goose she is!

no day is truly complete without a white nationalist "i'm such a mistreated victim" thread. thanks.

At the same time the types of generalizations made in the posts don't help either. White people as a collective aren't the issue, and if you start labeling all of them as "the enemy" then you sabotage efforts for people working together to stop this kind of bad behavior.

Agreed.

Racist doesn't matter whom it is against, it matters that its racism.
If you minimize racism against a particular 'race' (aren't we all part of the human race?), is just as racist as if it were against any other 'race'.

Words everyone should strive to live by.

The interesting thing about all of this is that the root cause is ignored and the focus becomes on race. Groups of people who are in power have a desire of maintaining the benefits of being in power and all that it brings. Threats to that are dealt with in a variety of measures, and that's where things like obvious distinctions (race, class, etc) are used to keep the divide so other groups don't threaten control of power. This has always been the struggle, and what we really need to address than the race of the prevailing group.

no day is truly complete without a white nationalist "i'm such a mistreated victim" thread. thanks.

Cool, cool...so you're OK with the comments made. At least that's cleared up.

I care about my ancestors. I wouldn't want them to be treated like **** by xenophobes.

They are dead... ancestors mean nothing... We are individuals... I am not tied or obligated to my ancestors, I am my own person with ZERO original sin.

It seems like everything I say goes in one ear out the other with you lol. This is not a xenophobia argument.

It seems like you are unable to separate yourself from the argument. Just because Xenophobes think X doesn't mean you should always think Y. Xenophobes can be wrong... but ultimately the answer can be X for completely different reasons.

At the same time the types of generalizations made in the posts don't help either. White people as a collective aren't the issue, and if you start labeling all of them as "the enemy" then you sabotage efforts for people working together to stop this kind of bad behavior.

I didn't say that white people are the enemy.

Cool, cool...so you're OK with the comments made. At least that's cleared up.

Generally when someone uses that dodge, the opposite is true.

Generally when someone uses that dodge, the opposite is true.

Generally when people walk past the obvious to try and point out something entirely different it means they are mostly OK with the 1st thing.

They are dead... ancestors mean nothing... We are individuals... I am not tied or obligated to my ancestors, I am my own person with ZERO original sin.

It seems like everything I say goes in one ear out the other with you lol. This is not a xenophobia argument.

It seems like you are unable to separate yourself from the argument. Just because Xenophobes think X doesn't mean you should always think Y. Xenophobes can be wrong... but ultimately the answer can be X for completely different reasons.

White nationalists aren't xenophobic? That's news to me.

White nationalists aren't xenophobic? That's news to me.
Do you even read what I type?
I was never talking about white nationalists.

It should, of course. I can only speak for myself here but I'm not a fan of cherry picking comments from idiots on social media outlets in an attempt to portray their views as the popular thought. We all know there are extremists out there. Why give them an additional platform here? I'd hate to see us sink even deeper into extreme partisan idiocy and become like the comments section on youtube.

I don't believe those sentiments, or ones just a bit shy of them, are so fringy as you're trying to pass them off as. In fact, you can catch a flavor of them on mainstream media from one of the top news personalities.

"Stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat is white men." - Don Lemon.

i am a white man. white nationalism is and always has been bull****, and that has nothing to do with the problems that all non-rich people are experiencing as the economy evolves into post-labor automation. don't expect me to get all skeered that there might be too many Hondurans here when my own coworkers are spending their long, bored days trying to figure out how to replace me with a robot. that's the real risk, and it ain't a brown person or the fact that i can't use a racial slur in polite company. open your eyes.

Nothing in this thread is talking about white nationalism. Nothing in this thread is hinting at white nationalism. The only one bringing it up is you, and I'm struggling to figure out why.

Generally when people walk past the obvious to try and point out something entirely different it means they are mostly OK with the 1st thing.

Well, thanks for sharing your opinion about that.

Nothing in this thread is talking about white nationalism. Nothing in this thread is hinting at white nationalism. The only one bringing it up is you, and I'm struggling to figure out why.

Think hard. You'll get there.

Hollywood elitists took to Twitter today, to claim both victimization from the Thousands Oaks shooting, and to cast white people as the 'enemy'.......

.......Do you think Barkin's racist tweets will hurt her acting career? What would motivate a woman with blonde hair and white skin to call white people 'the enemy'?

Its disgusting. White Liberals are the only people who attack their own race. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Think hard. You'll get there.

Oh...I got there, it's just not particularly honest to the thread. You want to talk about the poster but not the topic.

Last edited:

Obama pioneered getting everyone to think along the lines of racial and social identity. After all, Obama's generation of elites were the ones that inserted the hyphen so blacks could be "African-American" - IOW, "I'm not really one of you", even though they couldn't find Africa on a map. So everyone has a hyphen but whites. There is no such thing as an "English-American". They are just plain "Americans". Same with Mexicans and Samoans. Hyphens now tell others "I'm not really one of you". All that hyphen was supposed to do was remind people that you weren't totally American. Now it means "you are on the other side". Especially if you don't have a hyphen, you are really on the other side! Ask a black person in England about their citizenship and they will reply "English" or "British" or "Scottish" without hyphens.

The elites have branded minorities in such a way they will never be fully American, and will always be an outsider even when they are inside. You are not an American. You are a Chinese-American born and raised in the Bronx with Americans.

So as race relations disintegrate thanks to the media and Hollywood blaming "white people", this sudden idea of using whites as scapegoats is only going to further isolate minorities, and especially blacks just as the Trump economy has turned their economic prospects positive. White liberals trying to connect with blacks is just another way of trying to exploit them because they are now "interesting". The only reason Hollywood gives a crap is that blacks have more money now and are interested in movies other than "Blackula", etc. - the preferred genra for "Blacksploitation" movies. White Hollywood sees association with blacks as "edgy". It's all about their own image and finding an audience among the "hyphens" so they can get hired. The exploitation never stops. It only changes direction.

People are afraid enough of racism as it is, and it is bogus to act like they aren't. The end result of all of this will be a return to races retreating back into groups, economically and socially because people naturally want to avoid friction and being uncomfortable. They want to put in their eight hours and go home. You aren't their problem. The husband, kids, and car is.

Hollywood will move on, the media will yell about White Nationalism... Well it's hard to argue you aren't white when you are, isn't it? And we are a nation, aren't we? And hell, we don't even have hyphens do we? Well I guess that settles it for the half wits that are trying to shape our world for us.

That is just your opinion. Personally, I am sick of hearing that statement being repeated over and over. Secondly, it has nothing to do with "judging" people's skin colour, although King sure loved to spin it like that. It has to do with black skin being naturally unattractive, and people just unconsciously don't want to have anything to do with black people. I mean, I am not even white myself and even I don't want to live with black people or marry a black person.

I think you should stop referring to yourself as 'slightly conservative', and more accurately portray yourself as 'very conservative'. Normal people do not think like this.

Its disgusting. White Liberals are the only people who attack their own race. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

They're addressing an issue, the problem is they're generalizing based on race rather than talking about the problem. Generalizations are a lazy way to talk about things, and it's something that's become the norm regardless of political ideology or affiliation.

Your sentiment is on the mark. However, such garbage as shown in the first two posts should also be condemned just as much as white nationalist garbage.

^^^ This.

Add to that - I don't exactly "follow" Hollywood, but I never heard of this woman. Is she a big deal, or just a low-rent nobody saying outrageous stuff, possibly for attention?

Back
Top Bottom