• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We are all genderqueer...

Do you agree that you are genderqueer?

• Total voters
Because you are using the definition to troll, nothing more. Here is the definition per your post...

"Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine*—*identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression."

Hell of a jump from personal identification to...

None of us are exclusively masculine or feminine... - Bodhisattva

So no.

PS: All human life starts as a female egg. So yea men and women have some physical crossover, but this has nothing to do with what you are proclaiming.

So you are arguing that all humans are female? Quite a stretch...

"Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine*—*identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

None of us are exclusively masculine or feminine...

I am a woman, I am proud to be a women. Damn those suffragettes who fought for my rights. Now I am nothing but a genderqueer.

I am a woman, I am proud to be a women. Damn those suffragettes who fought for my rights. Now I am nothing but a genderqueer.

They were gender queer as well... they were just ignorant.

They were gender queer as well... they were just ignorant.

and to think how many female gender queers fight for the right to just be called human.

and to think how many female gender queers fight for the right to just be called human.

Who calls females not human?

This is starting to sound like an anti-male **** storm... is it? You realize that this is the year 2019... right?

Naw, I'm a guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

None of us are exclusively masculine or feminine...
You should probably go to an LGBT forum and talk to people who've experienced gender dysphoria before making a thread based on your interpreration of a definition that you got off of Wikipedia. Instead of polling a largely cis/straight audience for their worthless outside-looking-in perspectives and opinions, your time would be better spent trying to find out from the horse's mouth why folks who indentify as gender-queer or gender-fluid do so, instead of as a guy tha'ts a bit feminine, or a girl who's a bit masculine.

You should probably go to an LGBT forum and talk to people who've experienced gender dysphoria before making a thread based on your interpreration of a definition that you got off of Wikipedia. Instead of polling a largely cis/straight audience for their worthless outside-looking-in perspectives and opinions, your time would be better spent trying to find out from the horse's mouth why folks who indentify as gender-queer or gender-fluid do so, instead of as a guy tha'ts a bit feminine, or a girl who's a bit masculine.

We are all a part of this and going to people that are mentally confused about what sex or gender that they are would be counter-productive.

Because you are using the definition to troll, nothing more. Here is the definition per your post...

Hell of a jump from personal identification to...

None of us are exclusively masculine or feminine... - Bodhisattva

So no.

PS: All human life starts as a female egg. So yea men and women have some physical crossover, but this has nothing to do with what you are proclaiming.

Gender exists on a spectrum. To consider yourself purely at one end of the extreme is ignorant and a narrow view of the greater experiences of being open to who you are, and what you are, Black Dog.

We are all a part of this and going to people that are mentally confused about what sex or gender that they are would be counter-productive.
I suggested that you actually talk to people who've experienced some form of gender dysphoria precisely because of the kind of laughable ignorance you display here. No, bud, being a little girly or being a little bit masculine doesn't mean that you're gender-queer. The only think that you've gotten right is that this, just as with homosexuality, is a spectrum, but you've woefully dismissed the very core of what it means to fall outside of the gender binary, and it's the feeling of a disconnect between one's mind and body. We aren't all gender-queer, or off-kilter on the gender-spectrum, because we don't all wake up with feelings that we're not quite the gender reflected by our body.

Your excuse for arguing from a place of ignorance is mind-boggling. You're dissmissing getting an idea of what it's like to be gender-queer . . . from gender-queer people, declaring your own worthless, uninformed perception to be more relevant. Do you realize how absurd your admission is?

I suggested that you actually talk to people who've experienced some form of gender dysphoria precisely because of the kind of laughable ignorance you display here. No, bud, being a little girly or being a little bit masculine doesn't mean that you're gender-queer. The only think that you've gotten right is that this, just as with homosexuality, is a spectrum, but you've woefully dismissed the very core of what it means to fall outside of the gender binary, and it's the feeling of a disconnect between one's mind and body. We aren't all gender-queer, or off-kilter on the gender-spectrum, because we don't all wake up with feelings that we're not quite the gender reflected by our body.

Your excuse for arguing from a place of ignorance is mind-boggling. You're dissmissing getting an idea of what it's like to be gender-queer . . . from gender-queer people, declaring your own worthless, uninformed perception to be more relevant. Do you realize how absurd your admission is?

Apparently you did not read or understand the definition of what constitutes, "gender queer". :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom