• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We are all genderqueer...

Do you agree that you are genderqueer?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Gender as applied to humans is an imaginary construct. Thus there is no such thing as genderqueer. I am a man. Straight up, end story

It's important to get into touch with all aspects of your self. Men who are secure in who and what they are, accept their femininity. This is actually an indicator of greater masculinity as it's been scientifically proven that those with these traits have much higher testosterone. Others are more reluctant and thus more effeminate and gender queer.

"Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine*—*identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

None of us are exclusively masculine or feminine...

Science fiction has sure come a long way since the days of The Twilight Zone.

Men, by definition, are gender queer...
Well, if you define it that way it also makes it a useless definition.

Everything that isnt an apple is a banana. Therfore by definition you are a banana.

Everyone understands that noone is all feminine or all masculine, nor could we even come up with a strict unanimous definition of what is pure masculinity. That doesnt make this gender queer stuff a real thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

No, I don't agree that I'm genderqueer. I'm a man and I've never believed I was anything else.

Well, if you define it that way it also makes it a useless definition.

Everything that isnt an apple is a banana. Therfore by definition you are a banana.

Everyone understands that noone is all feminine or all masculine, nor could we even come up with a strict unanimous definition of what is pure masculinity. That doesnt make this gender queer stuff a real thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is a very poor analogy...

Everyone does or says something stupid now and then. So should there be a poll of "Are you an idiot?" posting the definition of that word?

The PC and SJW desperation to find new words to be cool is tiresome. No, I am not queergender, which is just a reworking of "bisexual."

Correct, it will remain completely inaccurate as it was in the first place.

An accurate definition cannot be made inaccurate purely by hope...

An accurate definition cannot be made inaccurate purely by hope...

An absurd claim doesn't become less absurd because you're convinced it isn't.

An absurd claim doesn't become less absurd because you're convinced it isn't.

Why are you arguing with me? You should be trying to defeat the definition if you want any credibility on this issue...

Why are you arguing with me? You should be trying to defeat the definition if you want any credibility on this issue...

I don't have to defeat a proposition that has never been proven to be correct in the first place. Go ahead. Back it up. Stop shifting the burden of proof.

I don't have to defeat a proposition that has never been proven to be correct in the first place. Go ahead. Back it up. Stop shifting the burden of proof.

Did you even bother to read the definition?

Each of us are an individual making a blanket description concerning sexuality (this has little to do with gender) inherently inaccurate. As an example, I simply cannot imagine a situation in which I would voluntarily engage a fellow male sexually and am quite sure of my gender, however there are many who do not think as I do. This mentality exists in both male and females and the opposite is true as well. We are a very diverse species and this happens in our sexuality as well....Humans really like sex.

"Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine*—*identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

None of us are exclusively masculine or feminine...

The term gender is fastly becoming meaningless. I mean come on "Genderqueer" is a childish word. It is straight up slang.

Irrelevant in this case because it was never accurate in the first place.

You are free to play with language all you like in an effort to dismiss things that make you uncomfortable... but it does not make the truth any less true...

The term gender is fastly becoming meaningless. I mean come on "Genderqueer" is a childish word. It is straight up slang.

You can try to probe it or you can leave your opinion here if you like...

Back
Top Bottom