• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader

Democrats were having a good laugh over the "chaos" of the Republican convention. Buckle up.

Jesus Christ and THIS story broke not long after the thread topic.

The Democrat Party is coming apart at the seams, they need to abort if they don't want Trump to be President.

Yup, the Democrats in 2008 gave an example of how Republicans screwed over Ron Paul when he tried to run, and guess what? They just did exactly the same thing they were condemning.

A day late and a dollar short. The D elite should have fired her at least by New Years Day, after it became clear that Bernie had legs so the coronation plan was off. The people already dont trust the pro's, doing this to Bernie supporters was really dumb, people will remember.

THe D elite just as much as the R elite keep on powering the rebellion.

:fueltofir
>
>
>
>
>
>
As a self professed ex revolutionary and current Trump Army member since Sep 10 2015:

:2dance:

Last edited:
A day late and a dollar short. The D elite should have fired her at least by New Years Day, after it became clear that Bernie had legs so the coronation plan was off. The people already dont trust the pro's, doing this to Bernie supporters was really dumb, people will remember.

THe D elite just as much as the R elite keep on powering the rebellion.

:fueltofir

I hope a few of those Bernie guys vote for Gary Johnson.

Will be interesting to see HRC's official word on this.

Clinton names Wasserman Schultz honorary chair of campaign team | Washington Examiner

WOW

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton scooped up outgoing Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Sunday afternoon as the honorary chair of her campaign's 50-state program.

In a sort of thank you letter, Clinton said the Miami congresswoman will serve as a surrogate for her national campaign, helping the team in Florida and other key states.

"I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid — because as president, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people," Clinton wrote.

I dunno, if they keep pushing Clinton for nominee after this they may just end up alienating themselves and handing Trump the White House.
I dunno if they want to risk that.

They'll do nothing but. Hillary will be the nominee, there's nothing to be done of it at this point.

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton scooped up outgoing Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Sunday afternoon as the honorary chair of her campaign's 50-state program.

In a sort of thank you letter, Clinton said the Miami congresswoman will serve as a surrogate for her national campaign, helping the team in Florida and other key states.

"I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid — because as president, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people," Clinton wrote.
Clinton names Wasserman Schultz honorary chair of campaign team | Washington Examiner

WOW

REBELLION +1

:gunsmilie

Note: I do not support violence in almost all cases. I am not calling for violence here. I am simply looking the part of a revolutionary for TV...... OK? (Challenging TRUMP).

Last edited:
They'll do nothing but. Hillary will be the nominee, there's nothing to be done of it at this point.

Then they will hand the White House to Trump, because that is all doing this at this point will result in.

Wow, what a win/win for the Democrats. Pin all of this on DWS and get rid of her all in one blow.

Wow, what a win/win for the Democrats. Pin all of this on DWS and get rid of her all in one blow.

She is changing assignments, she is not going anywhere, and she will have a high position in the Clinton White House if there is one.

Then they will hand the White House to Trump, because that is all doing this at this point will result in.

They won't "hand the White House to Trump", this will have about zero impact on anything.

They won't "hand the White House to Trump", this will have about zero impact on anything.

Hillary needs Bernie's supporters if she's going to win, I highly doubt they will be too pleased if the DNC nominates her even after these damning revelations - in fact, everything between the "-" (dash) and the beginning of this sentence is a massive understatement.

Clinton could kill a baby on stage at the convention and still be the nominee. Unless she is arrested, there is no way she won't be the nominee come November.

Last edited:
Hillary needs Bernie's supporters if she's going to win, I highly doubt they will be too pleased if the DNC nominates her even after these damning revelations - in fact, everything between the "-" (dash) and the beginning of this sentence is a massive understatement.

They won't be too pleased. Some may vote third party, others will vote party line because Trump is so horrible a choice for them. But nothing will hand Trump the White House, and it will take more than this to take out Hillary's campaign. I mean, in the end, this merely validates what we all knew prior...so we already knew about it and it hasn't ended anything.

They won't be too pleased. Some may vote third party, others will vote party line because Trump is so horrible a choice for them. But nothing will hand Trump the White House, and it will take more than this to take out Hillary's campaign. I mean, in the end, this merely validates what we all knew prior...so we already knew about it and it hasn't ended anything.

Disagreed with the bold. Most Bernie supporters I know are #NeverHillary and/or have stated they are voting for Jill Stein/Trump. I have yet to meet a Bernie supporter who has said they're voting for Hillary post-Kaine. Roughly half will not vote for her.

Disagreed with the bold. Most Bernie supporters I know are #NeverHillary and/or have stated they are voting for Jill Stein/Trump. I have yet to meet a Bernie supporter who has said they're voting for Hillary post-Kaine. Roughly half will not vote for her.

OK, then it's still a moot point because they weren't going to vote for her in the first place.

From what I heard it is totally deserved that she has to go. Her scheming to interfere in the primary process are totally unacceptable.

I think you are exactly on point. Anyone who really followed the primaries knew that the DNC was doing what they could to make sure Hillary won. We all knew about the lack of debates and then having them on Saturday nights, when few would watch. This insured that the little known candidate could not make headway in the early states. By the time people woke up the race was effectively over. Especially taking into account most of the Superdelegates stated their support for Hillary early.

OK, then it's still a moot point because they weren't going to vote for her in the first place.

No, I knew quite a few Bernie supporters that were going to vote for her pre-Kaine, for the sole purpose of keeping Trump out of the White House.

Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader - CNNPolitics.com

Well, a not unexpected followon from the leaked DNC emails. Sanders called for her to step down months ago, and reiterated that today in wake of the email leak. The damage is already done in terms of the Democratic nomination though.

This doesn't reflect well on the DNC's actions, but I hope this resignation prompts more future transparency from the DNC. Will be interesting to see HRC's official word on this.

Couldn't have happened to a better person

So I see that DWS was immediately hired by Hillary.

Do we have enough people mad at both parties yet to break through with NEW parties?

Back
Top Bottom