• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader

What I find interesting here is that many people are saying "well but the RNC worked hard to marginalize Trump during the primary", but I didn't see that. What I saw was the RNC sucking it up and letting the process work itself out. I'll grant you that they would have preferred a Bush or Rubio, but as far as I can tell, they did not actively work to undermine Trump.

So, all those that will attempt to equate both parties, are wrong!

Tim-

What I find interesting here is that many people are saying "well but the RNC worked hard to marginalize Trump during the primary", but I didn't see that. What I saw was the RNC sucking it up and letting the process work itself out. I'll grant you that they would have preferred a Bush or Rubio, but as far as I can tell, they did not actively work to undermine Trump.

So, all those that will attempt to equate both parties, are wrong!

Tim-

I tend to agree with you. Certainly individual high ranking Republicans actively worked against him, but that is their prerogative. But the RNC itself did appear to try and stay neutral, even though they felt the need to denounce a couple specific things Trump said. They behaved much more "democratically" than the Democratic Party.

I ask again...

Did Wasserman do anything that Hillary didn't tell her to explicitly or implicitly?

Of course not.

Now, those are the emails Bernie needs to see

The ironing is delicious.

8438321.jpg

Ok, for the sake of conversation let's say Putin is behind it.

So? :shrug:

Is it true, or not?

It's not like it should matter. If putin is behind funding wikileaks on it... he still didn't write those damn emails.

Gabbard has morals and ethics.

I remember when she announced her resignation. We discussed it on this board. Gabbard without question had to have known what was going on at the DNC.

I doubt that the Party will do the right thing, the brilliant thing, and bring in Gabbard. Obama wanted DWS gone back in 2012. But they might be smart enough to not have her even gavel the opening because the delegates may do the right thing and boo her off the stage. If she has any brains, she'll avoid that and hope to survive, which I hope she does not, her primary race in her own Congressional district.

I doubt that the Party will do the right thing, the brilliant thing, and bring in Gabbard. Obama wanted DWS gone back in 2012. But they might be smart enough to not have her even gavel the opening because the delegates may do the right thing and boo her off the stage. If she has any brains, she'll avoid that and hope to survive, which I hope she does not, her primary race in her own Congressional district.

If she has any brains,

I'm pretty confident in making the following statement - she hasn't any.

The DNC apologists in this thread are pathetic.

The DNC blatantly violated its own rules and charter clearly mandating impartiality with respect to nominee candidates in support of Clinton while falsely claiming and insisting that it was impartial, and actively attempting to discredit correct claims of its bias; there is no excusing, minimizing or downplaying this: the DNC should be held accountable, period.

The DNC apologists in this thread are pathetic.

The DNC blatantly violated its own rules and charter clearly mandating impartiality with respect to nominee candidates in support of Clinton while falsely claiming and insisting that it was impartial, and actively attempting to discredit correct claims of its bias; there is no excusing, minimizing or downplaying this: the DNC should be held accountable, period.

Yep, and even before they did that to shut Bernie down they attempted to not even hold an election, they wanted to run Hillary only. We the people should be pissed about that, they dont have the right to not allow an election, if they dont now that then they require participation in a reeducation program.

"We could not find anyone besides Hillary who wants to be your D nominee!"

:liar

Last edited:
So now that Hillary Clinton has immediately hired Debbie Wasserman-Schultz on the heels of her resignation as DNC head, exactly what role has Hillary hired her into?

Back
Top Bottom