• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:67]Lincoln-Kennedy links are proof of God

Re: Lincoln-Kennedy links are proof of God

So how many differences do you need to prove the absence of god ?

Well, sometimes a jury needs only one difference to "prove" the absence of guilt. The jury in the OJ Simpson murder trial apparently decided all the items of evidence against him were "just coincidences." They needed only one difference, "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit," to decide on the absence of guilt. Do you agree: OJ ain't no murderer and there ain't no God?

When I got married and moved into a townhouse, it turned out that the key which opened my front door also happened to open the front door of my in-laws house 25 minutes away in another part of town. Was that proof of God or just a coincidence? God exists but not because of such things as these.

I look for metaphors in synchronicity. Perhaps your experience with keys suggests that, if you take a chance, many doors in life (opportunities) will open for you.

I look for metaphors in synchronicity. Perhaps your experience with keys suggests that, if you take a chance, many doors in life (opportunities) will open for you.

Did you get that from a fortune cookie?

Back
Top Bottom