• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:67]Lincoln-Kennedy links are proof of God

Re: Lincoln-Kennedy links are proof of God

If synchronicity points to patterns and design, then it is only a small step to suggest that a Designer creates patterns evident in synchronicity.
If synchronicity pointed to design you’d have a point. Does it?

Also, while the step from design to some kind of designer (with a lower-case “D”) is a small step, getting from some kind of designer to a specifically defined God is a huge leap of faith.

Both presidents had vice presidents named Johnson. Andrew Johnson's name has 13 letters. Lyndon Johnson's name has 13 letters. Andrew Johnson was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson was born in 1908.

Alright. I'm sold.

Hey were they both wearing ties at the time??? Both sitting down???

If you squinted at either of them they became fuzzy.

Blessed is the almighty. Truly a miraculous wonder.

If you squinted at either of them they became fuzzy.

Blessed is the almighty. Truly a miraculous wonder.

I can also bet their **** stank as well. I mean, both of them all the time? Surely that is not chance!!

Oh Great Sky Daddy I must repent my disbelief in you and acknowledge your presence, that the holy boble is fully and only your direct words, that all of it is true even the bits that directly contradict each other that the world is flat even though it does not even say that in the bible, and it obviously is not, that humans and massive dinosaurs went into the arc that could not have flaoted without breaking up in the world flood that definately did not happen.

Yep, got me sold.

A Snickerdoodle Ain't Nothin' But a Cookie

the parodic title borrowed from a 70s movie
providing a template here
to skewer the scoffers of synchronicity

I got to the part where you liken God to a criminal. The only thing the Lincoln and Kennedy assignations show is you can prove history repeats itself ... if you try hard enough.

My god is not a criminal.

I got to the part where you liken God to a criminal. The only thing the Lincoln and Kennedy assignations show is you can prove history repeats itself ... if you try hard enough.

My god is not a criminal.

Then why does he kill people?

Then why does he kill people?
He doesn't and you don't believe He exists so what are you on about with your pointless question?

Giving children cancer, tsunamis, earthquakes etc.
What are you on about? Do you believe in God? If not, who or what is giving anything to anyone?
Your post is incoherent.

Giving children cancer, tsunamis, earthquakes etc.

You answered tragedy's not who. Some would argue that those afflictions were brought on the world by original sin when we broke our contract of peace with God and lost his protection.

You answered tragedy's not who. Some would argue that those afflictions were brought on the world by original sin when we broke our contract of peace with God and lost his protection.

I would say that this omnipotent loving father should be in jail.

Of course you're free to your opinion as I'm free not to share it.

Another incoherent post. The hits just keep on coming!
If God does not exist, who are you putting in jail?

In no way does that prove the existence of a god. I cannot believe that you are being serious.

It left out that they both ate carrots which, as everyone knows, is proof that there is no god.

Another incoherent post. The hits just keep on coming!
If God does not exist, who are you putting in jail?

Odd that you'd have to pretend that it's incoherent, and yet you're still replying to it.

Odd that you'd have to pretend that it's incoherent, and yet you're still replying to it.
I've always replied to your posts, T, which are not only incoherent but mean-spirited. I'm a gentleman of the old school.

Synchronicity may be a sign that we are living in a scripted “reality.” When we make our exit from this show, we return to the “real” reality which, most likely, is not as dramatic as this one.

If personal experiences of synchronicity become widespread, it may be a sign that the lights have come on, both the audience and actors are now fully aware of the charade, and the theater is about to close.

I've always replied to your posts, T, which are not only incoherent but mean-spirited. I'm a gentleman of the old school.

And you've always done so by lying, exactly like you're doing here.

You're consistent, at least.

And you've always done so by lying, exactly like you're doing here.

You're consistent, at least.
I'm not lying about your posts, T. They're a matter of record.
You're simply adding to that record here. Have at it, my friend.

I'm not lying about your posts, T. They're a matter of record.
You're simply adding to that record here. Have at it, my friend.

Yawn. You're lying by describing them as 'incoherent'. And, by doing so, you're simply proving my point for me.

Why do that? What's the point?

Synchronicity may be a sign that we are living in a scripted “reality.” When we make our exit from this show, we return to the “real” reality which, most likely, is not as dramatic as this one.

If personal experiences of synchronicity become widespread, it may be a sign that the lights have come on, both the audience and actors are now fully aware of the charade, and the theater is about to close.
Coincidences happen. No big mystery involved.

Coincidences happen. No big mystery involved.
Synchronicities are not just coincidences. Have you not read Jung?

Back
Top Bottom