• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:5949][W:1030]***Official January 6 Public Hearings Thread***

Another one pulling stuff from his A-hole. Please, you guys are beginning to bore me.
Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps you didn't realize that was a question. Allow me to ask it again, in a different way.

Would you prefer we continue to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't watch or would you prefer we just assume you are lying about what you did watch? I'm good either way, just let me know.

I could be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain those numbers haven't been released yet. Certainly final ratings would not have been.

Also, it's laughable to claim that Tucker Carlson's show got more viewers than the combined power of ABC, NBC, and CBS (plus some individual Fox broadcast affiliates). Just absolutely laughable.
Does that count streams?

I could be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain those numbers haven't been released yet. Certainly final ratings would not have been.

Also, it's laughable to claim that Tucker Carlson's show got more viewers than the combined power of ABC, NBC, and CBS (plus some individual Fox broadcast affiliates). Just absolutely laughable.

On every night in the week, everything from The Bachelor to ABC News has millions more viewers than Tucker.

To be honest it's like asking Squeaky Fromme to do a slide show teaching the dangers of belonging to a cult...the Squeaky Fromme of 40 years ago, that is.
I don't consider Trump an ideologue, in political talk he is a populist.

Let me ask...

Do you think Trump could have taken over the Democratic Part as he did the GOP?

And become a cult leader of the DNC

Its an interesting thought

On every night in the week, everything from The Bachelor to ABC News has millions more viewers than Tucker.
And that is just the shows alone. Now combine all of them, plus the cable channels carrying it, and the idea Carlson had more viewers than everyone combined is just delusional.

I can't fathom how anyone continues to believe the big lie after watching Trump's inner circle testify under oath that they all knew it was a big lie.

The most damning part of yesterday's hearing was Trump's reaction when staff were pleading for help to protect Pence from a mob threating to hang him:

Maybe my supporters have the right idea and Pence deserves it.

It is truly astonishing to see. And equally astonishing how many Americans don't care.

And that is just the shows alone. Now combine all of them, plus the cable channels carrying it, and the idea Carlson had more viewers than everyone combined is just delusional.
I just Googled it, and no ratings are out yet, as you predicted.

That poster lied.

I would get more facts from a rerun of the Simpsons than the from the taxpayer funded campaign ad the fascists ran last night.

It must really burn you that more Americans tuned in to Tucker Carlson during Gobbelsesq dog and pony show than watched the democrat farce.

You demonstrate clearly the reasons that brought the news industry to the point it is today. When ratings is the only thing that matters to people like you, then channels will present less boring factual news and more sensationalism, fake news and showmen like Tucker.

It can't be said enough.... "The Problem will be resolved to squash this Right Wing Sickness, when White Skin People, come to term to accept the fact everyone with "white skin" is not a civil and civic respecting person.

Too many white skin people, the minute they see the words, "white people" or "white skin" people... they blind their minds, because they can't bear to face the fact that "not all" white skin people, are good democracy respecting and diversity respecting people.
That should not come as a surprise to "anyone" to acknowledge and know that fact.

Therefore, STOP WAFFLING !!!!

You can't change these Rabid Race Bias and Race Bigoted Barbarian Types regardless how much you think that their skin being white, that they will listen. There's the segment have shown you other non Racist and Democracy Respecting White Skin People... that the Right Wing Rabid Race Bias and Cult Devoted Barbarian Types will not change, they love Savagery too much, to become Civic and Civil minded people.

Kids get shot up, they love their guns more... Savages Storm the U.S. Capitol and they cheer and support that Barbarian Madness, The more information that shows the depth of Trumps depravity and vile evilness, they more they love it, because he fights within what they love of Barbaric Mentality and Savage Ways.

Trying to change them, is like trying to teach a snake how to do, The Waltz...

Let me ask...

No there isn't a chance he would have been able to do that.

Not with his history.

Let me ask...

We already HAD our "Trump Moment" as far as deranged populist demagogues are concerned.

1654886220665.png

Translation: Your third failed attempt at trying to implicate Trump is blowing up in your face again, and you're grasping at everything in desperation.

You've lost. Again.

Peter Navarro fingered Trump for his involvement in the plot to overthrow the government by delaying certification while they tried to get red states to nullify votes. On live TV no less.

Now, of course, he’s running away, and sniveling about getting arrested, while trying to beat feet!

Again, small minds aren’t capable of understanding the scope and scale involved in such a coup. The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers barely scratch the surface. This conspiracy involved elements of the DOJ, Capitol Police, Secret Service, and United States Military. A subject that is off limits to this committee.

I did not not know that was off limits.

Did you have something to do with writing the rules for the committee, or did you research the existing ones for them?

We already HAD our "Trump Moment" as far as deranged populist demagogues are concerned.

View attachment 67395796

Funny you should bring him up.

I encountered several of his supporters over the years.

Back then, this kind of politics used to get spread by odd looking white guys standing on street corners handing out mimeographs.

Now, it’s on Parlet, 8chan, Rumble, Telegram, Fox, OAN, and NoiseMax.

I did not not know that was off limits.

Did you have something to do with writing the rules for the committee, or did you research the existing ones for them?

He made it up. (although he may have been fed it by Some Guy on the Internet).

There are no subject related to Trump’s coup plot that are off limits.

The original plan was to have a nonpartisan 9-11 style commission. With 5 appointed by democrats and 5 appointed by republicans. None would be existing politicians.

It seemed at first that was going to happen. It passed through the House. Then it got to the senate where the republicans filibustered it and killed the legislation creating that commission. Republicans are the only reason why that commission never happened.

So Pelosi announced that she would have the House create a committee to investigate 1-6.

She appointed some democrats.

mccarthy appointed some republicans.

Pelosi accepted all but two of them. McCarthy threw a hissy fit, recalled the other republicans and declared the republicans in the House are going to boycott the committee.

McCarthy could have appointed two others. Or he could have allowed the remaining republicans to be on that commission. The only one who prevented them from being there is mccarthy.

Republicans could have been on that committee. They could have had "their say" but they refused. They even refused to go talk to the committee then refused to comply with a subpoena. So they aren't very motivated to tell their side.

Why don't they want to talk to the committee? Why did they refuse to be on that committee? They got what they wanted. They weren't on that committee and they didn't talk to them. Now you blame the democrats for what republicans did and are continuing to do.

Stop blaming republican actions on democrats.
it is lie every thing else the people on the right can't admit they have ever done anything wrong and ALWAYS try to put the blame on somebody else
This time they are trying to put ALL the blame on Pelosi.
what a bunch of lying scumbags
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom