• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4,590] Study Finds Face Masks Didn’t Slow Spread Of Covid-19

Quag could never come close to matching me in any topic and now he has me on ignore and snipes from the bleachers. I can't blame him for giving up, though.
the poster that has been most wrong about COVID continues to tell people he's smart.

isn't there a term for that?

And it's all a waste. It has done squat to even slow down the virus
I’ve said all along that mask wearing is about the narrative...without masks things look pretty normal because the illness only badly effects a tiny minority ...generally the old and seriously ill.

I go with CDC, WHO, etc. Who do you go with?
A true Compliance Gullible .
Have lied from the start and continue to do so .

When you have enough money you can get anything you want from anybody you choose .
And Pharma has more than enough to bribe even a saint .

When you have enough money you can get anything you want from anybody you choose .

The WHO have been helping China cover up ...a disgraceful organisation.

A whole Lotta CT speak.

So, the I'll effects of vaccine you predicted?

Havent gone away I just dont waste any effort in replying to our resident troll
Turns out he gets his kicks from having me make him cry like a baby
Some people are into S&M...

Yep people find experts to say what they want to hear and then they only listen to that and don't accept anything else it's religion with a different name that's all.
Most conservatives are Christians and because of that, the other tribe expects that if one identifies as a conservative, they are in lockstep with Christian ideology. Actually, many conservatives think that too and if a conservative (one of their tribe) steps out of line and says Christianity is fabricated, it often leads to lots of consternation. This is the way humanity operates, however, and is part of the evolutionary process that mandates protection and preservation of the family and societal unit. If a family goes against its own family members that weakens the family and may lead to the death or destruction of that family line or the taking of the possessions by marauding bandits. The same holds true of cities and states and even countries. This is why America is in a dangerous state today with the hatred and anger being taught by MSM and our schools with things such as CRT.

So, their side now degenerates into "We have more "experts" than you, like "I'll see your five experts and raise you ten". It doesn't matter that the truth is staring them right in the face. Through the coordinated efforts of facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, and the many hacks on MSM (many of them former Obama sycophants and employees) they succeeded in stifling debate and review by telling all of us what we will see and hear. Fauci himself colluded with FaceBook to hide the Wuhan connection and FB disallowed any mention of it, just as they have shut out most all conservative opinions and facts on the election, Hunter Biden, the Russian Collusion farce, hydroxychloroquine, and COVID that does not conform.

We are now in a Communist-type nation and we need to right the ship fast with Republicans who no longer compromise and appease the radical left, many of whom post here daily and are so sick, they think they are centrists. That is how far we have sunk.

Last edited:
You and the flu. Yep..each flu season is different..and we now don't shut down America because of the flu.
We USED to shut down America for the dangerous influenza like the Spanish flu.
However now influenzas are well known. We have effective treatments to deal with them and we have vaccinations that offer protection.
So we haven't had to " freak out" about an influenza for some time.
Covid 19 on the other hand was a new virus and deadlier than the flu...particularly when you consider how advanced our medical system is compared to decades past.
However..now that we have better treatments and a vaccine...if we can get enough people vaccinated against covid so that the virus has no where to go and replicate or mutate...covid will become a memory for most people.
Of course this depends on vaccination..the more people refuse to b e vaccine..morons say the young don't need it and other foolishness..the longer we will have to deal with covid.
That's why you need to stop..you are literally prolonging the thing you want to stop. Your ignorance is astounding.
Did we have a vaccine for the Spanish flu, aids, etc.? Realize, jaeger, that we are just part of the earth and the viruses don't care about someone's grandma. This particular virus, having been manufactured to gain increased deadliness through Fauci's donations and assistance, attacked the elderly and the weak. March on Fausti's office and demand he is tried in the world court and then hung for crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
Than any scientific papers showing efficacy disprove your claim.

Correct?
You have none to support yours. At least we have real-life examples that terin off masks make NO difference in Texas, Arizona, Florida, South Dakota, and many other states. What better proof is there? Opinions, speculations, maybe's possiblies, wannabees.
I would rather have REAL life experiences than equations and science water cooler speculations, wouldn't you?

You have none to support yours. At least we have real-life examples that terin off masks make NO difference in Texas, Arizona, Florida, South Dakota, and many other states. What better proof is there? Opinions, speculations, maybe's possiblies, wannabees.
I would rather have REAL life experiences than equations and science water cooler speculations, wouldn't you?

Papers and statement presented ad nauseum.

Hand waved away by the anti makers.

Papers and statement presented ad nauseum.

Hand waved away by the anti makers.
So an academic paper is better than ACTUAL examples?? Any scientist can write a paper on anything and often do.

Gotcha

It means you're dismissing him and he doesn't like it.
They don't like me because I am here online often and won't put up with the BS they spout to impress their friends. I won't relent in going after their lies, half-truths, and misinformation. They don't like that I expose the fraudulent information they get from political hacks, former Obama officials on CNN and MSNBS that they adopt because they are tribal people and must believe the ones they perceive to be authority figures such and Lemon, Cuomo, Joy Reid ad the worst of all, Fausti. they don't want their side questioned at all and use the time-worn and often effective tactics of denigration, demeaning, hating, ostracizing and shaming, and guilt.

Note how often their side uses guilt and shame in a discussion on COVID. If you DARE say that a death rate of children of .003%, they slam you with feigned outrage that you are heartless and don't care if .003 % of children die, or grannies and grampas that had at least 6 more months to go if not for COVID.

I am tired of the few here who dismiss actual facts and evidence because some scientists write technical papers showing that a mask MAU stop some droplets from direct contact while ignoring all the other papers from those who study this more specifically like aerobiologists who have PROVEN through testing that airborne particles can and are suspended in the air and stay viable for minutes to hours and that THOSE droplets e NOT the same size as coughs and sneezes but are far smaller, as small as 3 microns and even surgical masks can't stop all of them. So, what they do is CLAIM they "help", as if someone that is emitting a million particles in the store (proven) and those millions are riding on wafts of air that then settle down onto the faces of customers will not be breathed in.

Forget all this nonsense about masks stopping smaller particles (they don't"). The biggest issue is that people walking in stores are not doctors and don't worry or think about the large openings on the sides of one's nose and cheek. No one wants to talk about this because it is the elephant in the room and they look like Buckwheat if you bring it up. Ask any of them where the science is on that and you will get them to shut up. There is an old saying that the proof is in the pudding, which is Texas, Florida, South Dakota, Arizona, etc., all of whom eliminated masks with NO increase in infections or deaths even though Fausti, Biden, and all of MSM said it would lead to catastrophe. They were dead wrong and the left still listens to those jerks.

I have been saying this for over a year. Plenty of examples here at DP

Mask don’t work

——-

Study Finds Face Masks Didn’t Slow Spread Of Covid-19​

The first ecological study of state mask mandates and their use to include data from the winter case spike has found that widespread mask-wearing likely didn’t slow the spread of COVID-19.

The study, conducted by the University of Louisville using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, found that “80% of US states mandated masks during the COVID-19 pandemic,” but while “mandates induced greater mask compliance, [they] did not predict lower growth rates when community spread was low (minima) or high (maxima).” The study also found that “mask mandates and use are not associated with lower SARS-CoV-2 spread among US states.”

ROFLMAO The Dailywire? You might as well have linked to the Putin Propaganda machine directly.

Back
Top Bottom