• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4,590] Study Finds Face Masks Didn’t Slow Spread Of Covid-19

Very funny the lockdowns and mask-wearing didn't do diddly.

Oh, WAIT! It did keep people in fear. It did cause the Democrats to win because they used the fabricated crisis to get phony mail-in votes. It did pay back Pfizer and Big Pharm for all those donations to the CDC and politicians. My bad.
Whatever you want to believe...but you can't get around the fact that we used to have lockdowns and even mask mandates for deadly flus like the Spanish flu.
And after we developed treatments and vaccines for the flu we don't "freak out" about the flu. Just as as soon as we have enough vaccinated for long enough..covid will be a thing of the past...
The fact is..you and your ilk cannot get past the fact that you are prolonging the epidemic and the consequences..
600000 people in the us have died from covid..and that number is underestimated..
And that's in just a year. In an average flu year the number of deaths ranges from 22000 to 40000 or so.
You need to stop your bs.

They will even deny everything that doesn't affirm their master's narrative.
Yep..and who do you think is THE MASTER?
Who is the master that has managed to deceive the entire medical community that covid is real ??

I see, you resort to strawman fallacies.
It's your fallacy..
See I know you get it at some level...you are just too scared to admit that what the medical professionals have told you is true. It's a fascinating fear you display.
It's kind of like the religious zealots of the past that thought scientists and healers were in " league with the devil"

You just supplant " the devil" with some mysterious "Master"

They will even deny everything that doesn't affirm their master's narrative.
Kinda like being afraid to cross the dictators in the tribe who demand they believe. They must march in lockstep with the groupthink.

They even have their own rituals to deny things they don't like.
I think they wait for The View to come on to determine what they are supposed to be fearful of now and if anyone has been added to the long list of people to hate. Right now it is fashionable to hate on white people. Hating Christians has become so last week.

I think they wait for The View to come on to determine what they are supposed to be fearful of now and if anyone has been added to the long list of people to hate. Right now it is fashionable to hate on white people. Hating Christians has become so last week.
They really want to be seen as intellectual. They glom onto whatever dummy published whatever clap trap.

That's why they despise ACSH, it discredits their prophets

Whatever you want to believe...but you can't get around the fact that we used to have lockdowns and even mask mandates for deadly flus like the Spanish flu.
And after we developed treatments and vaccines for the flu we don't "freak out" about the flu. Just as as soon as we have enough vaccinated for long enough..covid will be a thing of the past...
The fact is..you and your ilk cannot get past the fact that you are prolonging the epidemic and the consequences..
600000 people in the us have died from covid..and that number is underestimated..
And that's in just a year. In an average flu year the number of deaths ranges from 22000 to 40000 or so.
You need to stop your bs.
Here we go again with the outrageous lies and half-truths and false equivalents of the far left. WHEN will you stop this fear-mongering, Jaeger? This was NOt a nationwide mandate by some health director or maniacal doctor who envisioned himself as lord of America. This was done by a few cities and restaurants stayed open. This madness of lies needs to stop.

Lest they be cast out.
That is really it. Just as an aside, my large family is Catholic and most of them when they found out I was no longer a believer couldn't believe it and were upset. Any disparagement of me about certain beliefs of Catholicism was met with hostility and anger. Additionally, this shunning and ostracizing is not unique to just one tribe, group, or cult. It is universal. This is why political groups choose sides. But, in admitting this, it still does not discount the fact that a person is afraid of being cast out from the group. Centuries ago it could mean almost certain death from the elements.

Here we go again with the outrageous lies and half-truths and false equivalents of the far left. WHEN will you stop this fear-mongering, Jaeger? This was NOt a nationwide mandate by some health director or maniacal doctor who envisioned himself as lord of America. This was done by a few cities and restaurants stayed open. This madness of lies needs to stop.

The “madness “ is that your hero the jackass failed to encourage the governors to shut down.
Had he done that hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved. The covidiots can’t accept that reality

They really want to be seen as intellectual. They glom onto whatever dummy published whatever clap trap.

That's why they despise ACSH, it discredits their prophets
I agree. CRT is seen by many white elitist leftists as being so woke you are beyond woke and if you are not woke too, you just may not be able to stay in the club. It's a contest of who can be more woke than the other and they use tortured logic to explain why white people should want to have this stuff taught so they can understand what a poor black person must feel and someone else's feelings should be your problem.

Just including the excerpt for the DOCTOR in my link above for jaeger. What I have been saying all along. I am NEVER wrong, jaeger.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, I’ve read hundreds of studies on the science of medical masks. Based on extensive review and analysis, there is no question in my mind that healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.

First, let’s be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that “masks must work to prevent viral transmission” is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing “apples to oranges.”

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot “socially distance” from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).
Talking to these covidmorons is like talking to the wall. You are wasting your time. All of the evidence WE have reviewed to make our highly informed decision to NOT wear a mask is simply not understandable to them. They simply are not capable of using thier brains always opting for feelings and gestures. They are virtue signaling that they care. It helps them to say hey look we are better than those maskless evil people. Science doesn't matter.

One claims to be a doctor yet doesn't know this lol.

I have a dentist friend. He became an infectious disease expert after he developed a tremor in his hands which ended his dentist practice. He also says masks don't work for viruses.

That is really it. Just as an aside, my large family is Catholic and most of them when they found out I was no longer a believer couldn't believe it and were upset. Any disparagement of me about certain beliefs of Catholicism was met with hostility and anger. Additionally, this shunning and ostracizing is not unique to just one tribe, group, or cult. It is universal. This is why political groups choose sides. But, in admitting this, it still does not discount the fact that a person is afraid of being cast out from the group. Centuries ago it could mean almost certain death from the elements.
My family wasn't too hard on me when I left the Catholic Church but then it didn't give up Christianity completely.

I agree. CRT is seen by many white elitist leftists as being so woke you are beyond woke and if you are not woke too, you just may not be able to stay in the club. It's a contest of who can be more woke than the other and they use tortured logic to explain why white people should want to have this stuff taught so they can understand what a poor black person must feel and someone else's feelings should be your problem.
It's not about black people or the less privileged or so forth. It's about self-aggrandizing leftists scoring enlightenment points. It's just black people or gays or whatever are their scapegoat. That's why they don't do anything to make it better because if it was then they would not have a scapegoat anymore

It's not about black people or the less privileged or so forth. It's about self-aggrandizing leftists scoring enlightenment points. It's just black people or gays or whatever are their scapegoat. That's why they don't do anything to make it better because if it was then they would not have a scapegoat anymore
Excellent points.

Back
Top Bottom