• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:26] Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest

There weren't race riots during clinton, bush or obama

There were riots under all the Presidents, Obama had some race riots too under him particularly as they related back to police shootings. However, nothing quite as sustained as what we're seeing under Trump.

There were riots under all the Presidents, Obama had some race riots too under him particularly as they related back to police shootings. However, nothing quite as sustained as what we're seeing under Trump.

There were some protests but not like what we have now with mass riots in every single city. And this is when people are supposed to be staying home. 100% trumps fault

We didn't have race riots during clinton, bush, obama. Racism existed than but because we now for the first time in decades have a racist president, race riots have increased.
Please tell you aren't this stupid.

Oh, I already explained that that is a stupid and dishonest game for you to play:

I don't dance on command.

PS: I've got five quote notifications from you alone in this thread, all between 11:10 a.m. and 11:14 a.m. (Edit: and now a sixth, at 11:17 am).

...seriously?

You do dance on command. I see you do it all the time.

I disagree. I get what they stand for and I support them. Though in any worthy organization, occasionally someone says something idiotic (or makes a statement that is taken out of context) that the opposition uses as ammo. I don't agree with what this particular woman said and it is not going to help further their cause in the long run.

The thing is, there are many BLM organizers, spokespeople, etc who have said bad things. It wasn't a one time occurrence. One of the founders is a proud Marxist.

Its stunning how quickly people forgot about Ferguson.

Oh look, more stupid partisan smears from PoS, who of course would never take personal responsibility for anything another right winger does, like this murdering nazi scum:

Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore sentenced James Fields, 22, to life plus 419 years, as recommended by the jury that found him guilty last December of murder plus eight counts of malicious wounding and a hit-and-run offense.

“Mr. Fields, you deserve the sentence the jury gave. What you did was an act of terror,” Moore said.

Neo-Nazi gets second life sentence in murder of protester in Virginia - Reuters

No, it's only those "Libs" that are personally responsible for the actions of anyone PoS calls a "Lib".

:roll:

Moronic and dishonest in the extreme. Then again PoS's hackish 4th-grade-level smears always have more than a little hypocrisy in them...

Hey everyone.... Welcome to WhatAboutVille! ^^^

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest | Fox News

The truth is out: BLM and the libs are openly supporting looting, rioting, and murder. Open your eyes, America.

This is what happens with democrats in office. Chicago, NYC, Seattle, Portland and more. The cities are desinigrating into viloent chaos and the democrat leaders have marched with protesters, support defunding police, advocate sanctuary city protection for violent offenders, stoke the fires of racism, police brutality and claim the violence is a myth.

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest | Fox News

There weren't race riots during clinton, bush or obama

You're saying that Ferguson didn't happen under Obama? Come on man, this is lefties attacking the police installed by lefty city and state governments. In fact, more police on black killings happened under Obama than under Trump.

“That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”
Ariel Atkins is one of the BLM rally organizers in Chicago.

This will apparently surprise Trumpists, but "the left" is made up of different people who are not responsible for each others' actions.

Kinda puts a crimp in the OP's dishonest attempt at point-scoring.

Ah, well, this might be another thing that might surprise Trumpists, but the post is not the person and the person is not the post.

You say you don't like the stereotyping when it comes to the "libs", but here you are stereotyping people who disagree with your politics or make threads you clearly detest as Trumpists.

Do you ever think these things through to the end?

BLM spokesman have spoken, the real BLM spokesman.

There's no ifs, ands and buts about it, BLM supports looting as reparations, hence they support crime.

They are shooting themselves if the foot here. There was lots of support for change and progress, but if they start promoting looting and violence they're going to lose everything they could have gained. After Floyd's death, even his family had came out and condemned the rioting and looting. The rioting and looting was mostly scavengers and crooks looking for free stuff or an excuse for crime. Many of the protesters were peaceful and many of the protests were peaceful and people wanted change.

But if the organizations start to come out in actual defense of the looting, as appears to be the case here (it is Fox News, so probably gotta take it with a grain of salt), it's going to undo any sympathy that they had and any call for change that we do need. It's ****ing dumb for this chapter itself to make excuses for the looting and violence.

It was always more than police reforms with them.... Now, they are showing their true colors; looting is reparations. They justify crime.
Looting-1140x570.png

We didn't have race riots during clinton, bush, obama. Racism existed than but because we now for the first time in decades have a racist president, race riots have increased.

BBC News, 25 November 2014

Ferguson riots: Ruling sparks night of violence

The US town of Ferguson has seen rioting and looting after a jury decided not to bring charges over the killing of a black teenager.

Michael Brown was shot by a white police officer, Darren Wilson, on 9 August, sparking protests.

A police chief said the latest violence in the suburb of St Louis, Missouri, was "probably much worse" than on any night since the teenager's death.

St Louis County police chief Jon Belmar said rioters had fired 150 shots.

Ferguson.jpg

Ferguson riots: Ruling sparks night of violence - BBC News

You're saying that Ferguson didn't happen under Obama? Come on man, this is lefties attacking the police installed by lefty city and state governments. In fact, more police on black killings happened under Obama than under Trump.

ok so you have one example. Trump has daily riots in virtually every major city.

It was always more than police reforms with them.... Now, they are showing their true colors; looting is reparations. They justify crime.
Looting-1140x570.png

Nothing has been looted from blacks. They are not discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Trillions of dollars in tax money, taxed largely from whites, have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks. Blacks have no legitimate complaints against whites at all.

Ferguson, Baltimore? Ring any bells?

Looting-1140x570.png

It's become obvious that it's a communist insurgency.

Nothing has been looted from blacks. They are not discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Trillions of dollars in tax money, taxed largely from whites, have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks. Blacks have no legitimate complaints against whites at all.

They're not playing with full decks if they think looting is justified. They need to grow up and realize that their actions have consequences.
I suppose I will now be told that Trump is responsible for what they justify... or I will be labeled a white supremacist Trumpist.

Sticks and stones... right?

Btw: I like people of all color... I do not like people who think they are OWED, looting is owed to them. I won't stand for those who destroy and take other peoples' property. Not in my lifetime, I won't.

They're not playing with full decks if they think looting is justified. They need to grow up and realize that their actions have consequences.
I suppose I will now be told that Trump is responsible for what they justify... or I will be labeled a white supremacist Trumpist.

Sticks and stones... right?

What they are really rioting about is their continued poverty. That poverty is not caused by white racism. It is caused by their low IQ power.

Back
Top Bottom