• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

I voted early and in person, where did I say that was a problem, the in person issue is THE ISSUE. You want to live your life in fear do it some place else but not at the voting booths. How many people handle a mail in ballot vs an in person ballot? you cannot be this partisan that you cannot grasp that reality the more people handling the ballots the more susceptible they are to fraud.
This is a broken record post that you have cut and pasted more than 30 times in this thread alone. No matter how many times you post it in the future you'll always be wrong. The ONLY reason you give a shit about this is because Trump told you to you care. Your logic is fatally flawed from conception. It's time for you to abort your conspiracy theory and flush it down the toilet.

If it isn't significant, then it doesn't matter. Since you can't show any fraud actually occurring, you have nothing.
Amazing how the supposed Russian interference which was propaganda was significant but potential voter fraud and potential for mail in ballot fraud isn't. The outcome apparently determines what is significant for you

I'll go so far as to say nothing will ever happen about it. It's a witch hunt.
To imagine some Democrat vote counters conducted fraud in front of Republican vote counters and no one said anything is absurd. Millions of votes!! I don't think so.
Sorry but it isn't millions of votes, less than 11000 out of 3.3 million in Arizona and about 160,000 or so in the 5 states that gave Biden the 270 electoral votes. The bigger question is why so many hated Trump so much that they actually voted against him giving us Biden. Anyone that hates the President of the United States that much regardless of party really has a severe health problem

Amazing how the supposed Russian interference which was propaganda was significant but potential voter fraud and potential for mail in ballot fraud isn't. The outcome apparently determines what is significant for you
Amazing how you can't stay on topic. Russia interfered with the 2016 election. That has been proven. The reason that there weren't people in courts or storming the Capitol about that issue is because it is easily recognized that there is little way to determine how much of that was actually affected the outcome of the election. There is no evidence of any actual election fraud. And if Trump was caught to have been involved, if there was evidence of that, Hillary Clinton would not have been installed as President. VP Mike Pence would have became President.

Your attempts to compare two different situations fail because they are not the same thing at all.

This is a broken record post that you have cut and pasted more than 30 times in this thread alone. No matter how many times you post it in the future you'll always be wrong. The ONLY reason you give a shit about this is because Trump told you to you care. Your logic is fatally flawed from conception. It's time for you to abort your conspiracy theory and flush it down the toilet.
Well, in a way it's akin to the "magical thinking" premise which states if you believe and repeat something enough, you can will it into existence.
;)

Sorry but it isn't millions of votes, less than 11000 out of 3.3 million in Arizona and about 160,000 or so in the 5 states that gave Biden the 270 electoral votes. The bigger question is why so many hated Trump so much that they actually voted against him giving us Biden. Anyone that hates the President of the United States that much regardless of party really has a severe health problem

It's called democracy. Trump was an incompetent narcissistic fool and deserved to be ousted. They exercised their right just like you do it.

It's not the ones who voted him out have mental problems, it's the ones who thought he was God have the issues.

Amazing how you can't stay on topic. Russia interfered with the 2016 election. That has been proven. The reason that there weren't people in courts or storming the Capitol about that issue is because it is easily recognized that there is little way to determine how much of that was actually affected the outcome of the election. There is no evidence of any actual election fraud. And if Trump was caught to have been involved, if there was evidence of that, Hillary Clinton would not have been installed as President. VP Mike Pence would have became President.

Your attempts to compare two different situations fail because they are not the same thing at all.
No, what is amazing is your passion for this issue and how you buy the liberal spin ignoring the post entirely. what you and the rest of the left do is never answer direct questions. Because there is no evidence to YOU doesn't mean there were dead people voting, people voting twice, ballots sold as the voter roles haven't been cleaned up in years and we have a transient society. Too much power and money involved and the election was razor thin which still doesn't compute. People voting out of hatred and ignorance staying home don't deserve to have their vote counted. Never in my life have I had a President that I hated so much that it cost me to vote for the other candidate. How anyone can vote for the Biden/Harris resume is beyond comprehension

It's called democracy. Trump was an incompetent narcissistic fool and deserved to be ousted. They exercised their right just like you do it.

It's not the ones who voted him out have mental problems, it's the ones who thought he was God have the issues.
No, according to you it is democracy but democracy isn't about making it easy to vote, democracy is about having conviction and going to the polls to have your voice heard. You call Trump incompetent and voted for Biden/Harris? do you know the difference between a career public servant who made millions off the public dole and someone from the outside who actually ran a business. There is nothing in Trump's record that was incompetent including his Covid19 response which you still hold him accountable for ignoring basic civics and the 10th Amendment. How can anyone look and listen to Biden and say Trump has a mental problem?

You still miss the point completely, it was about 160,000 votes in 5 states that cost Trump the electoral college and all those votes came from major cities run by Democrats. 39 of the top 50 most populated cities are run by Democrats and have been for decades. You going to ever answer the question as to which is more susceptible to fraud, mail in ballots or in person voting? If you cannot get to the polls during early voting, qualify for an official absentee ballots, go to the polls on election day to make your voice heard it doesn't deserve to be heard

No, what is amazing is your passion for this issue and how you buy the liberal spin ignoring the post entirely. what you and the rest of the left do is never answer direct questions. Because there is no evidence to YOU doesn't mean there were dead people voting, people voting twice, ballots sold as the voter roles haven't been cleaned up in years and we have a transient society. Too much power and money involved and the election was razor thin which still doesn't compute. People voting out of hatred and ignorance staying home don't deserve to have their vote counted. Never in my life have I had a President that I hated so much that it cost me to vote for the other candidate. How anyone can vote for the Biden/Harris resume is beyond comprehension
I'm not the one buying spin here. I can think and see and evaluate information on my own.

Dead people didn't vote in significant numbers (so far, there have been about 2-3 cases found, across the country, which is not significant, and this is one that is very easy to prove just by verifying voter rolls, which was done in contested states). People did not vote twice and have those votes counted (you have absolutely no evidence that we had people voting twice and that their votes were counted, making a significant impact on the election, which I add because it is possible that you may be able to find 1-2 cases of where someone voted twice and it wasn't caught, but this would be very, very rare). People did not steal other people's ballots. Show which states have not had their voter rolls "cleanedup" in years.

It doesn't matter how "virtuous" you claim to be (which we all know isn't true, that there is no way you would vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate ever, that you do not like Democrats, whether you recognize it or not), other Republicans, other conservatives absolutely do and have voted for Republicans, many voted for Trump only because they hated HRC and/or they hate all Democrats, they were voting against Democrats (voting against someone does not automatically mean they hate them).

I'm not the one buying spin here. I can think and see and evaluate information on my own.

Dead people didn't vote in significant numbers (so far, there have been about 2-3 cases found, across the country, which is not significant, and this is one that is very easy to prove just by verifying voter rolls, which was done in contested states). People did not vote twice and have those votes counted (you have absolutely no evidence that we had people voting twice and that their votes were counted, making a significant impact on the election, which I add because it is possible that you may be able to find 1-2 cases of where someone voted twice and it wasn't caught, but this would be very, very rare). People did not steal other people's ballots. Show which states have not had their voter rolls "cleanedup" in years.

It doesn't matter how "virtuous" you claim to be (which we all know isn't true, that there is no way you would vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate ever, that you do not like Democrats, whether you recognize it or not), other Republicans, other conservatives absolutely do and have voted for Republicans, many voted for Trump only because they hated HRC and/or they hate all Democrats, they were voting against Democrats (voting against someone does not automatically mean they hate them).
Didn't need significant numbers just about 200,000 out of 160,000,000 to offset the deadbeats, radicals, hate mongering, entitlement minded brats living in the basement watching soap operas. It doesn't matter at all what you think of me as I am sure the feeling is mutual, what does matter however is history, our Constitution, basic civics, the role of the President, and how hatred played into this past election. Democracies aren't supposed to be easy but this WAS the greatest country on the face of the earth until liberals took over and created the huge almost 5 trillion dollar one we have today.

When I vote I vote for the person not out of hatred of someone else. I got exactly what I voted for the first three years of Trump, your party weaponized Covid and most people know that, there was no excuse for 46% of the public not to go to the polls for early voting, qualify for an absentee ballot, or go on election day, Power and money always play a role in elections and people like you buy rhetoric totally ignoring your own situation. Why do you blame the President for your own personal failures?

Why do you tell us the same lie over and over again judging others by your own standards. Bet I have voted for more Democrats than you Republicans. This former JFK Democrat is sick and tired of radicals destroying a great country with their entitlement mentality.

Didn't need significant numbers just about 200,000 out of 160,000,000 to offset the deadbeats, radicals, hate mongering, entitlement minded brats living in the basement watching soap operas. It doesn't matter at all what you think of me as I am sure the feeling is mutual, what does matter however is history, our Constitution, basic civics, the role of the President, and how hatred played into this past election. Democracies aren't supposed to be easy but this WAS the greatest country on the face of the earth until liberals took over and created the huge almost 5 trillion dollar one we have today.

When I vote I vote for the person not out of hatred of someone else. I got exactly what I voted for the first three years of Trump, your party weaponized Covid and most people know that, there was no excuse for 46% of the public not to go to the polls for early voting, qualify for an absentee ballot, or go on election day, Power and money always play a role in elections and people like you buy rhetoric totally ignoring your own situation. Why do you blame the President for your own personal failures?

Why do you tell us the same lie over and over again judging others by your own standards. Bet I have voted for more Democrats than you Republicans. This former JFK Democrat is sick and tired of radicals destroying a great country with their entitlement mentality.
Those are significant numbers. You haven't shown any of that in relation to actual fraud, not just your personal feelings about how or why people vote.

You are older than me. Of course you've voted for more people in general than I have. Also, prior to the 1970s/1980s (which is when I was born), the Parties were very different. The Parties changed. So you telling me you voted for Democrats means zip.

They did: covid. It’s why Trump lost.

I always do, and seldom have trouble backing my claims.

Like this refutation of you false insinuation that my claim is false.

You can clearly see the budget busting effects of TRump’s tax giveaway to Wall Street. Ironically, this was his one and only legislative victory.

Did you know that revenue and deficit are not synonyms?

Why are you measuring one thing to find the extent or size of another?

Here is a table that documents that what you are trying to lie into existence is wrong.

This is a highly misleading claim.

Obama inherited a collapsing economy. Trump inherited a strong recovery.

There was no need for Trump to accelerate the borrow and spend the way he did, (other than to take care of Wall Street, which was why Steve Mnuchin was there).

Your victimization by the propagandists is noted.

Our debt problem is not a revenue problem. It hasn't been for about 150 years.

Our debt problem is a spending problem.

Since 2000, Federal spending has increased from $1.7890 Trillion to $6.5504 Trillion: An increase of 3.66 times.

Since 2000, Median household Income has increased from $62,512 to $68,703: An increase of 1.09 times.

For every dollar they should be spending, they are stealing $2 more.

The most prolific and unashamed gang of lying thieves in the history of mankind are lying to and stealing from the people of the the United States.

Do you seriously NOT understand this?

Regarding Trump accelerating the rate of the theft, you are simply wrong. To raise the debt by 95%, as Obama did, he would have needed to have added much more than he did.

I have refuted this already.

Misunderstanding a thing and refuting it are two very different things.

So far, all you have done is misunderstand.

Revenues for the Fed, have been increasing for almost every year before the tax cut back over 20 years except for 2009 when the recession bottomed out
so the tax cut didn't do anything
so just what was your point?
Have a nice day

My point was that the poster who claimed that the tax cuts reduced Federal revenues was wrong on the facts.

What other point could my words have been citing?

My point was that the poster who claimed that the tax cuts reduced Federal revenues was wrong on the facts.

What other point could my words have been citing?
We’ve now been through the Clinton Administration, the Bush Administration, the Obama Administration and the Trump Administration. The first and third raised taxes and the others cut them.

Clinton ran four years of surpluses. Immediately after the Bush tax cuts went into effect, government revenue dropped. Excluding revenue drop during the years in Obama's first term due to the Great Recession, deficits fell by 75%. Trump's 2017 tax-cut resulted in ballooning the deficit. Therefore, the notion that tax cuts DO NOT reduced Federal revenues has no empirical support.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

That bulge around 2006-2007, that was the housing bubble.

Did Trump have to deal with the Great Recession that was caused by GW Bush? Trump inherited a strong, growing economy that was setting records for most months in a row with job gains. Trump passed a ridiculous tax cut during a peak in the economy...no one does that because it adds debt and wasn't needed. He did it to boost his numbers - in effect creating a false increase in the economy. Trump was a disaster and it's shocking that he's able to grift so many Americans. The word I like to use to describe Trump supporters is "SUCKER."

Every word you post here is the result of dogmatic parroting of propaganda or outright lies.

The 2016 economy was flattening. The Obama Recovery did not start until the recession had ended in June 2009. Following that, the economy did not get back to pre-recession levels until 2013.

The Great Recession was the result of every relaxation of the Post Depression Banking rules since 1932. The last major blow to these was signed by Clinton completely ending the Glass-Steagall legislation of the 30's.

The Tax program from Trump did a variety of things including repatriating more than $1 Trillion from off shore banks. My taxes were reduced by 20% year over year.

Median household Income, employment by all demographics, wages and inflation were all doing very well. Not so much anymore.

The words you like to use and accurate facts are not related in any way.

The Tax program from Trump did a variety of things including repatriating more than $1 Trillion from off shore banks. My taxes were reduced by 20% year over year.

Median household Income, employment by all demographics, wages and inflation were all doing very well. Not so much anymore.

The words you like to use and accurate facts are not related in any way.
There was no repatriating more than $1 Trillion from off shore banks. It was an accounting fiction. U.S. corporations have large assets overseas. Some of these assets reflect past investments made for fundamental business reasons - e.g., auto plants built to serve foreign markets. But a lot of those overseas assets reflect tax avoidance strategies.

Here’s how that works: a U.S. company manipulates transactions with an overseas subsidiary in a low-tax jurisdiction like Ireland so as to make profits, wherever they’re actually earned, appear on the books of the subsidiary rather than the home company. For example, the company may pay inflated prices for components it buys from the subsidiary, or assign the subsidiary patents and licenses on which it pays large royalties. These shifted profits then show up in the data as investments abroad, even though they may not correspond to anything real, as is clearly the case for much foreign investment in Ireland.

Now, when the U.S. reduces its corporate tax rate, this reduces the incentive to engage in such schemes: corporations don’t have to go to Ireland to avoid taxes, they can do it right here in the U.S.A. So you would expect the tax cut to lead to repatriation of assets, and that’s indeed what happened. The Bureau of Economic Analysis, which produces our balance of payments statistics, had a very helpful box on the effects of the TCJA in its latest report on international transactions that included a striking chart on the impact on multinational corporations (Figure 2). Following the tax law’s enactment, U.S. firms had their subsidiaries pay the home company huge dividends; the counterpart of these dividends, on paper, was a sharp drop in investment overseas. Nothing in reality was changed.

Wages rose because a number of states raised their minimum wage.

Inflation has been ~2% annual for more than a decade.

That’s because Russian interference and the propoganda campaign that the FSB conducted through social media are well known and well documented.

They are fact.

Your claims are no supported by any evidence whatsoever. So your only recourse has been to keep repeating your empty claims, insulting people, and blathering on about nothing.

Those are significant numbers. You haven't shown any of that in relation to actual fraud, not just your personal feelings about how or why people vote.

You are older than me. Of course you've voted for more people in general than I have. Also, prior to the 1970s/1980s (which is when I was born), the Parties were very different. The Parties changed. So you telling me you voted for Democrats means zip.
I don't have to show a thing to you to have an opinion based upon history, facts, logic, and common sense none of which many of today's Democrats have

I have voted for MORE Democrats than you Republican, that appears to be a fact. You cannot explain how today's Democratic Party represents the values of JFK, "Ask not what your country can do for you,........" You said I hated Democrats and that is false, Your entitlement mentality and passion for liberalism is what destroys democracies when there is no discipline, no personal responsibility and the kind of attitude you have multiplied into 81 million

You keep asking "why so many hated Trump so much that they actually voted against him giving us Biden. " but never ask why so many people hated Clinton to vote against her and not FOR Trump that gave us Trump
Have a nice day

Well, in a way it's akin to the "magical thinking" premise which states if you believe and repeat something enough, you can will it into existence.
;)
I have never will any thing into existence but I know and we have seen it with Trump and his low IQ followers if you say something ( in Trumps case lie ) to people enough times they will believe it is true and is a fact
we can see that now with Trumps low IQ followers , that the election was stolen and there was mass voter fraud
doesn't matter if there is NO proof but they believe it because Trump told them that over and over
Have a nice afternoon

Back
Top Bottom