• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:148] Affirmative Action promotes systemic racial discrimination.

so you deny that aa has resulted in blacks with lower scores gaining selective college seats ahead of whites and Asians who have better scores

OK
LMAO called it perfect another failed deflection pos about me that changes nothing about the failed topic.
Quick post another triggered meltdown post!

LMAO called it perfect another failed deflection pos about me that changes nothing about the failed topic.
Quick post another triggered meltdown post!
how does anyone with any level of intelligence or who hasn't had an affirmative action facilitated education call this post of mine a "meltdown"?

so you deny that aa has resulted in blacks with lower scores gaining selective college seats ahead of whites and Asians who have better scores

OK

how does anyone with any level of intelligence or who hasn't had an affirmative action facilitated education call this post of mine a "meltdown"?
aaaaaaaaand another dishonest trigger meltdown post that changes nothing and the 6 claims still remain NOT statements of facts LMAO

aaaaaaaaand another dishonest trigger meltdown post that changes nothing and the 6 claims still remain NOT statements of facts LMAO
do you just reflexively refer to every post you don't like as a 'trigger meltdown'?

hey look another failed post and the 6 claims remain NOT statements of facts 🍿 😁
Your posts have demonstrated you don't know what facts are

Your posts have demonstrated you don't know what facts are
Another dishonest triggered failed post about me and not the topic that changes ZERO facts further proving us right! keep them coming!

It so weird that nobody just doesnt simply PROVE the claims in questions to be statements of facts . . .oh wait we already know why . . because they are not and they never will be, that's the best part!!!!
😂 🍿

Another dishonest triggered failed post about me and not the topic that changes ZERO facts further proving us right! keep them coming!

It so weird that nobody just doesnt simply PROVE the claims in questions to be statements of facts . . .oh wait we already know why . . because they are not and they never will be, that's the best part!!!!
😂 🍿
the only poster triggered here is the one who desperately denies the racial discrimination imposed by affirmative racial discrimination

the only poster triggered here is the one who desperately denies the racial discrimination imposed by affirmative racial discrimination
weird, yet again not one single fact in that triggered post that changes anything, The claims in question still remain not statements of facts. Please let us know when that changes, thanks!
😂 🍿

you mean a culture that does not value education and condemns those who study hard as "Uncle Toms"?

I've lived in majority black neighborhoods and black people value knowledge and hard work, they just don't approve of those whose most important values.

You should listen carefully to some of Tupac Shakur's work. Even listen to Eminem and you'll come to realize that Hip Hop listeners value knowledge, but not beating their heads against a brick wall.

Yes, I am aware that Mr. Mathers is only an "honorary" black person.

so people who were denied entry into the USMA or Harvard 120 years ago, cause their great great grandchildren not to study or value making top grades?

No, people who are accused of plagiarizing master's degree theses in the third grade when their accusers cannot point to any source that those ideas came from realize that the idea that you can get ahead by hard work is a delusion.

Ethnic minorities of many kinds reject mainstream American culture. This is as true of African immigrants to the USA as of American blacks. I live near a major Seventh-Day Adventist university where the missionaries who evangelize the little tribes and villages in Africa send the graduates of African church schools with promises that if they become pastors their futures will be secure. As a condition of receiving their scholarships, they forego the right to be employed by anybody but the church. The church, on average, employs just 0.03% of all seminary graduates.

The Africans become gang members in the surrounding area. They are exceptionally ruthless and efficient. They are easily more capable than the police, and the church lobbies the courts to put them in prison at taxpayer expense rather than deporting them to their home countries because the missionaries' real job is to get the tribesfolk off of their ancestral lands for the local real estate developers, and the church employees know that if their scam were exposed they would be put in the Hague or forced to get real jobs.

Even in the United States, children in Seventh-Day Adventist church boarding schools have lower percentage annual survival rates than the Jews of Auschwitz. This has been true for more than a hundred years. Look it up! Of those that do survive to graduation from Seventh-Day Adventist high schools, 99.997% become commercial sailors or professional mercenaries. They are unable to function in the real world because of the church's "good moral teachings", which forbid any non-religuous books or music, or television of any kind, or even seasoning their food. The church maintains a standing professional army to kill anyone who exposes their war crimes. This army is called the Pathfinders, and it is disguised as a "youth group" and often compared to the Boy Scouts.

Last edited:
Ah, the old claim efforts to combat racism are more racist than racism routine.

:rolleyes:

Pass.

That wasn't a denial.
Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. Affirmative action does not maintain this. It maintains that it is a remedy to the legacy of racism.

It's not complicated.

But it reinforces and perpetuates racism.

It's not complicated.

As soon as people find out there's an Affirmative Action baby around, tensions start rising.

Again we see the progressive left ideologues unwilling to defend the dubious laws, rules, and regulations they support that increasingly pose an existential threat to the values and principles that helped make America a great country. Sad.

This is my experience with Affirmative Action.

The Army wanted to hire a civilian police force to provide law enforcement and security on Army bases in the US, in order to free up Military Police units to perform their combat mission.

A pilot program was initiated at Fort Monroe, VA and my boss put me in charge of it. I advertised per EEOC and federal regulations the date, time and place of the test 90 days in advance of the test.

The five highest test scorers were selected, with the highest scorer going to be the "police chief" and the next four highest would ultimately become patrol supervisors. They would be trained and then additional persons hired later.

Two months into the training, the EEOC reared its ugly head and said you can't have a White guy supervising four other White guys.

I had to get the demographic data from the testing company, where I found out no women had taken the test, and none of the Black men passed it, which doesn't say much, since a whole lotta White guys failed it, too.

After a heated debate, it was decided to hire the highest scoring Black man who failed the test. The "police chief" was demoted to patrol supervisor, and the lowest scoring patrol supervisor was terminated.

When the White guy found out he had been demoted in favor of a someone who didn't even pass the test, he quit.

When the Black guy found out he was the police chief only because he was Black, he quit.

The other 3 guys realized they were about to play a serious head game that they could never win, so they all quit.

Now we have no one. At the suggestion of the EEOC, I expanded the test sites. 3 in Virginia, and one each in North Carolina, Tennessee, Maryland and Delaware. Testing was advertised for 90 days in advance. This time, I went ahead and got the demographic data from the testing company.

None of the women passed the test, and the sole Black guy who did was at the bottom. After a discussion with my bosses, we decided to scrap the whole freaking program, and it only cost tax-payers a little over $700,000 down the drain.

You try to define AA as something it is not, in order to pretend that there is no discrimination. The fact is, AA, as it is practiced in the USA, discriminates against people due to their race or ethnicity
Alas the mournful wail of the downtrodden fragile white male.

Those that dont like AA can certainly have their grievances heard in court. This was part and parcel of the civil rights movement.

They love it when it works as it did in the Rittenhouse kid's approved killings.
that has nothing to do with Rittenhouse. The woke movement pretends the criminals he shot were black. He wasn't held to lower standards than other whites

Again we see the progressive left ideologues unwilling to defend the dubious laws, rules, and regulations they support that increasingly pose an existential threat to the values and principles that helped make America a great country. Sad.
What dubious laws? What rules and regulations that pose and existential threat to the values and principles that made America great. What's sad about AA? You don't seem sad.

Wow this old failed and dishonest thread from a now-banned poster? lol
Still the same results though . . still nothing that makes the thread title and the 5 claims in question in the OP statements of facts. Nothing, nada, zilch.

a vapid response
It is, have you ever considered changing your ways? Let go of the self-victimization. No one took anything from you, there's nothing to take back. You happen to exist in the year 2021, on the North American continent where the United Sates of America controls the land mass and peoples of your so-called nation. For this moment in time. You're entitled to nothing anymore so that anyone else.

It is, have you ever considered changing your ways? Let go of the self-victimization. No one took anything from you, there's nothing to take back. You happen to exist in the year 2021, on the North American continent where the United Sates of America controls the land mass and peoples of your so-called nation. For this moment in time. You're entitled to nothing anymore so that anyone else.

IMO, not definitively a vapid response. Your reply was not "offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging". "Alas the mournful wail of the downtrodden fragile white male" is inducive. And true. As is this post of yours.

Back
Top Bottom