• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:148] Affirmative Action promotes systemic racial discrimination.

Translation: it cant be done, thanks we already knew that fact 😁 🍿
in reality-we already proved the assertions true. you continue to pretend that allowing lower-qualified (or not qualified) applicants to jump ahead of far better qualified applicants, is not contrary to merit.

in reality-we already proved the assertions true.
LMAO nobody honest educated and objective falls for that lie but the 6 claims in question still lack anything making them statements of fact. Let us know when that changes.

LMAO nobody honest educated and objective falls for that lie but the 6 claims in question still lack anything making them statements of fact. Let us know when that changes.
once again-do affirmative action programs discriminate against whites and Asians with higher test scores in favor of blacks with lower test scores?

you lose any way you respond -or don't respond. If you answer truthfully, all your repeated nonsense on this thread is rejected. If you refuse to answer, it proves my point. And if you deny it, you are rejecting known reality

once again-do affirmative action programs discriminate against whites and Asians with higher test scores in favor of blacks with lower test scores?

you lose any way you respond -or don't respond. If you answer truthfully, all your repeated nonsense on this thread is rejected. If you refuse to answer, it proves my point. And if you deny it, you are rejecting known reality
once again- did any post prove that the 6 things in question are statements of fact?

your posts loses anyway. If your post is truthful, all the repeated nonsense in this thread remains rejected. If theres no response, it proves us right and further exposes what an epic failure the OP is. And facts denied reality is being rejected.
Ready? GO! simply post one thing that makes the 6 claims in question statements of fact. 🍿

we are now at 1500+ posts and 40+ days

As we have exposed many times, so farnot one single post has shown that the following are statements of fact.

------------------------------------------
Affirmative Action promotes systemic racial discrimination.

-Over time AA has evolved into laws and regulations that support systemic racism.
- Like so many progressive left programs AA actually creates systemic racial discrimination and undermines individual liberty.
- No doubt the intent of AA was to reduce race based discrimination, but the effect of AA is now the only form of government promoted and condoned race-based discrimination.
- AA is immoral and conflicts with the civil rights laws which were intended to outlaw and discourage racial discrimination.
-AA seriously undermine merit and demands people be judged less on objective qualifications and more based on race, ethnicity, and gender indenity.
----------------------------

If anybody can do so, please do so now . . please and thanks

any changes to this yet?

At the time of my application, the university reviewed applications submitted by black, Native American, and Hispanic applicants under one standard and those submitted by everyone else under a much higher standard.[4] The school later claimed to simplify the admissions process by using a point system and automatically awarding an extra 20 points (out of 100) to select minorities. By comparison, a perfect SAT score earned an applicant only 12 points. Thus, even though I had good grades and a host of extracurricular activities, the university rejected my application because I had the wrong skin color. My case, Gratz v. Bollinger,[5] ultimately went before the Supreme Court, and in 2003, the Court ruled that racial discrimination had indeed taken place.

we are now at 150+ posts and 40+ days

As we have exposed many times, so farnot one single post has shown that the following are statements of fact.

------------------------------------------

-Over time AA has evolved into laws and regulations that support systemic racism.
- Like so many progressive left programs AA actually creates systemic racial discrimination and undermines individual liberty.
- No doubt the intent of AA was to reduce race based discrimination, but the effect of AA is now the only form of government promoted and condoned race-based discrimination.
- AA is immoral and conflicts with the civil rights laws which were intended to outlaw and discourage racial discrimination.
-AA seriously undermine merit and demands people be judged less on objective qualifications and more based on race, ethnicity, and gender indenity.
----------------------------

If anybody can do so, please do so now . . please and thanks

any changes to this yet?

guess not, well the OP remains an unproven failure and the thread title and 5 claims remain unproven as statements of fact

you asked this

In order to answer your question, I wanted to see if you were seeing affirmative action as programs that allow lesser qualified blacks to gain admissions or jobs ahead of better qualified whites and Asians because that certainly is the context I am discussing

Yes, I asked. I was looking for something that was pertinent or germane in response. Like I said, your response has nothing to do with my post . It's non-responsive.

So, you won't answer the question but instead demand an answer from me? Do you need clarification? On what? Otherwise, see you on another thread.

Yes, I asked. I was looking for something that was pertinent or germane in response. Like I said, your response has nothing to do with my post . It's non-responsive.

So, you won't answer the question but instead demand an answer from me? Do you need clarification? On what? Otherwise, see you on another thread.
why do supporters of affirmative action have such a hard time directly answering questions? the issue is this-based on the Opening Post: does affirmative action involve discriminating against higher scoring white and Asian applicants, in favor of black candidates?

Thats the only way posted lies, strawmen and claims based on meaningless feelings work . . hence why they have failed countless times in this failed thread and why the failed op still hasn't had its title or 5 claims in question proven to be statements of fact.

The thread title is incorrect because systemic discrimination against dominant social groups isn't systemic racism.

Affirmative Action (AA) began with an presidential executive order by JFK back in 1961.
- Over time AA has evolved into laws and regulations that support systemic racism.
- AA seriously undermine merit and demands people be judged less on objective qualifications and more based on race, ethnicity, and gender indenity.

So far this has been a complete bust. Does anybody have anything that makes the thread title and the 5 bolded claims statements of facts yet? it has been done yet just multiple posters destroying these claims for days..

So far this has been a complete bust. Does anybody have anything that makes the thread title and the 5 bolded claims statements of facts yet? it has been done yet just multiple posters destroying these claims for days..
you constantly deny the obvious,. we have proven that aa creates systemic discrimination

you constantly deny the obvious,. we have proven that aa creates systemic discrimination
Translation: there's nothing that make the thread title or those 5 claims statements of fact so you try posting lies and deflection. Guess what, those fail too LMAO
Let us know when anybody has anything to make those things statement of facts please, thanks!

Translation: there's nothing that make the thread title or those 5 claims statements of fact so you try posting lies and deflection. Guess what, those fail too LMAO
Let us know when anybody has anything to make those things statement of facts please, thanks!
yawn, you deny the obvious

yawn, you deny the obvious
Another post about me but yet not one fact making the 6 things in question statements of fact, Your post fails again, thanks for continually proving us right! LMAO
Now make ANOTHER post that doesn't prove any of that thing to be facts!
🍿

Another post about me but yet not one fact making the 6 things in question statements of fact, Your post fails again, thanks for continually proving us right! LMAO
Now make ANOTHER post that doesn't prove any of that thing to be facts!
🍿
as I have noted, your posts ignore facts, and deny the obvious

as I have noted, your posts ignore facts, and deny the obvious
BWHAHAHAH just like i said another dishonest, post about me and ZERO facts that prove anything to be true. Keep up the good work of proving us right over and over again LMAO!!
Quick make another!!

BWHAHAHAH just like i said another dishonest, post about me and ZERO facts that prove anything to be true. Keep up the good work of proving us right over and over again LMAO!!
Quick make another!!
Still cannot admit that aa results in blacks with lower scores getting into selective schools ahead of whites and Asians with better scores. If you admit that-your entire rope a dope tactics over weeks fail. And if you deny it, people realize your posts are not honest

Still cannot admit that aa results in blacks with lower scores getting into selective schools ahead of whites and Asians with better scores. If you admit that-your entire rope a dope tactics over weeks fail. And if you deny it, people realize your posts are not honest
YES! LMAO
another failed dishonest triggered meltdown post that does NOTHING to prove the claim in question to be statements of facts. AWESOME!
Thanks for proving us right again. Please let us know when anybody can, thanks!

count down to the next post that contains . . ZERO facts changing nothing . . . .

YES! LMAO
another failed dishonest triggered meltdown post that does NOTHING to prove the claim in question to be statements of facts. AWESOME!
Thanks for proving us right again. Please let us know when anybody can, thanks!

count down to the next post that contains . . ZERO facts changing nothing . . . .
so you deny that aa has resulted in blacks with lower scores gaining selective college seats ahead of whites and Asians who have better scores

OK

Back
Top Bottom