• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 111] Charlton Heston was right

Obviously thinking has little relationship to such a blanket statement you made. Let me guess-you assume everyone has to agree with your political agenda?
No, the people you vote for just can't be obvious racists, traitors, and corrupt assholes like Trump, that's all.

Obviously, that is all perfectly fine with folks like you. After all, having more conservative judges is much more important than anything else.

"tiny brains like Trump's" LOL. He's no genius as he claims, but he isn't a moron. I suspect he's far smarter than many on this board
Quite the contrary...Trump is a ****ing moron. It's very possible he's never read a book in his life. You can't even understand what the **** he's saying half the time. I feel bad for the journalists trying to transcribe his gibberish.

Quite the contrary...Trump is a ****ing moron. It's very possible he's never read a book in his life. You can't even understand what the **** he's saying half the time. I feel bad for the journalists trying to transcribe his gibberish.
TDS appears to be a terminal disorder with some. Your unhinged hatred is comical, but that won't help make senile Joe into a competent leader

No, the people you vote for just can't be obvious racists, traitors, and corrupt assholes like Trump, that's all.

Obviously, that is all perfectly fine with folks like you. After all, having more conservative judges is much more important than anything else.
more stupid lies. Are you even able to fathom that many people don't buy into the bullshit of progressive politics, collectivist nonsense, and other far left idiocy?

Stating that Trump is stupid isn't TDS. It's just an unequivocal fact.
bullshit. and he's smarter than senile Joe. Joe Biden's lack of intellect is well documented. He was near or at the bottom of every school class he was in. Flunked the Delaware Bar exam. Obama noted he was a stupid SOB

bullshit. and he's smarter than senile Joe. Joe Biden's lack of intellect is well documented. He was near or at the bottom of every school class he was in. Flunked the Delaware Bar exam. Obama noted he was a stupid SOB

I've got to go to bed, got to work tomorrow.

Don't forget your homework assignment.

Tsk..Tsk...even hopelessly stupid Trump knows who John Eastman is.

I've got to go to bed, got to work tomorrow.

Don't forget your homework assignment.

Tsk..Tsk...even hopelessly stupid Trump knows who John Eastman is.
You seem fixated on a minor league law professor. Trump is much smarter than senile Joe-which of course means little: I think my son caught something in the river with a dough ball that is smarter than Biden

You only mention it every chance you get. Such compensation.

You just keep walking into it, that is why everyone laughs.
The claim of school(s) attended is just that: 'claims' only. Not one shred of proof the claim is valid whatsoever.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread has been hijacked by the person bickering and back-and-forths, and it stops right now. Stop snarking to each other and post on-topic.

Back
Top Bottom