• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 111] Charlton Heston was right

Not personal.

Not the first.

Sad that you are up late every night trying to start fights.

Ones that everyone laughs at.

Oh, for the good old days when your posts had edge.
everyone? lol. your posts have never had an edge. The edge is as keen as a billiard ball

everyone? lol. your posts have never had an edge. The edge is as keen as a billiard ball
Oh, look, you tried to make a joke!

Give it up TD, I made an innocuous post, you got butthurt because you love...really love Charlton and you had to pick a fight.

CH is long dead, he was a good guy, good actor, his activism was pretty stupid, but that's my opinion. He can still be your hero if you need that.

Oh, look, you tried to make a joke!

Give it up TD, I made an innocuous post, you got butthurt because you love...really love Charlton and you had to pick a fight.

CH is long dead, he was a good guy, good actor, his activism was pretty stupid, but that's my opinion. He can still be your hero if you need that.
blatant lying is blatant lying. You made a stupid post that was a pathetic attempt to attack.

How so?

You made personal attacks against me, but, that's OK?
Yawn, you pretended I couldn't tell the difference which was both a stupid attack and a lie. that was the start of it, Triggered again, you were

Yawn, you pretended I couldn't tell the difference which was both a stupid attack and a lie. that was the start of it, Triggered again, you were
And you called me someone who hasn't accomplished anything, you know nothing of my real world life, and I only know what you share here...you know...Yale...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

How sad that you think you can make personal attacks here, and accuse others of the same.

And you called me someone who hasn't accomplished anything, you know nothing of my real world life, and I only know what you share here...you know...Yale...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

How sad that you think you can make personal attacks here, and accuse others of the same.
it's funny how a small group constantly obsesses over the university I attended. Then they will whine that I bring it up.

it's funny how a small group constantly obsesses over the university I attended. Then they will whine that I bring it up.
You only mention it every chance you get. Such compensation.

You just keep walking into it, that is why everyone laughs.

I see...you are an intellectual Trumpster.

Kind of like John Eastman.
I no longer support Trump-those who pay attention know that. John Eastman is not someone I am familiar with

You only mention it every chance you get. Such compensation.

You just keep walking into it, that is why everyone laughs.
Everyone? is that the group in your hot tub?

I no longer support Trump-those who pay attention know that. John Eastman is not someone I am familiar with

My goodness....how could a lawyer like you not know that?

But at least you admit that you made a huge mistake supporting Trump.

Everyone? is that the group in your hot tub?
Do you ever get bored with this?

I don't have a hot tub, when it's 118 degrees outside, its not very fun. I have a swimming pool, its a PITA, I will have to work on it tomorrow, before I go on vacation, it got warm here today, so I need to dump some chlorine into it tomorrow and vacuum it.

And what do you have against hot tubs? :ROFLMAO:

My goodness....how could a lawyer like you not know that?

But at least you admit that you made a huge mistake supporting Trump.
why should I know him? and I didn't make a mistake supporting him. Biden sucks worse than Trump ever did but his petulant sore loser bullshit turned me against him

why should I know him? and I didn't make a mistake supporting him. Biden sucks worse than Trump ever did but his petulant sore loser bullshit turned me against him
That will be your homework assignment for tonight.

I'll give you a hint -- he is one of the reasons crazy Trump tried to kill his Vice President on Jan 6.

I'll give you a hint -- he is one of the reasons crazy Trump tried to kill his Vice President on Jan 6.
I don't care

You're not very well read for an attorney, I must say. No wonder you used to support Trump.
what a stupid comment. Your idiotic nonsense is hardly evidence of any sort of education. I supported Trump for reasons I doubt you could understand. Such as his judicial picks

I used to hear Eastman on Hugh Hewitt's show all the time back when I listened to that shit. He is dangerous.

what a stupid comment. Your idiotic nonsense is hardly evidence of any sort of education. I supported Trump for reasons I doubt you could understand. Such as his judicial picks
LOL....the first ****ing correct thing you said tonight!! No rational person can understand how a Trump voter thinks.

LOL....the first ****ing correct thing you said tonight!! No rational person can understand how a Trump voter thinks.
Obviously thinking has little relationship to such a blanket statement you made. Let me guess-you assume everyone has to agree with your political agenda?

Yep. Guys like Eastman put dangerous ideas in tiny brains like Trump's.
"tiny brains like Trump's" LOL. He's no genius as he claims, but he isn't a moron. I suspect he's far smarter than many on this board

Back
Top Bottom