• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Volodymyr Zelenskiy, what's his deal?

Just...wow.

Someone comes up to you and says, "I'm going to rape your wife and kids, take your car and your house, maybe kill everyone after I'm done ****ing them, but you can leave and I won't touch you" and you shrug your shoulders and wander off on your merry way. And you could live with yourself?

You do realize his wife will be widowed and children without a father.

He had a choice! It is not like those people in a ppane during 9/11. He had a choice to leave!

Maybe it's a goddamn alien concept to you, but there are decent people in this world who actually have principples are willing to stand up in the face of brutal oppression and aggression even if the odds are long.

How is it decent to leave your kids and wife?

You do realize his wife will be widowed and children without a father.

He had a choice! It is not like those people in a ppane during 9/11. He had a choice to leave!
So nobody with a family should ever join the military, since Soldiers die? I don't think you understand the concepts of duty and personal courage. Maybe you could run away and be able to live with yourself afterwards. Others cannot, ask me how I know.

So nobody with a family should ever join the military, since Soldiers die? I don't think you understand the concepts of duty and personal courage. Maybe you could run away and be able to live with yourself afterwards. Others cannot, ask me how I know.

Would you say the Russian soldiers are brave and courageous since they as well are fighting for their country?

That's why I have so much respect for people like Muhammad Ali or those the refused to fight in Vietnam or Iraq. Killing soldiers have nothing to do with personal courage and duty.

This thread is proof that the military really isn't for everyone.

You are damn right. I don't really get why people join the military. A lot of potential just.....wasted.

You are damn right. I don't really get why people join the military. A lot of potential just.....wasted.
Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage. The seven Army values.

Like I said, the military isn't for everyone, especially cowards.

Have a nice day and realize your nice day isn't protected from cowards, who run from a fight.

You, area coward.

@PoS is an annoying conservative at most. What he is not is a trumpanzee.
I may be annoying (to some), but Im an independent, not a conservative.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage. The seven Army values.

Like I said, the military isn't for everyone, especially cowards.

Have a nice day and realize your nice day isn't protected from cowards, who run from a fight.

You, area coward.

And are the 50,000 that fled Ukraine?

He has clearly emboldened the Ukrainian people, however, does he or anyone really believe he can "win" this battle?

He and his family could have fled the country, Ukraine could have peacefully surrendered and limited bloodshed but he is on the streets equipping civilians with rifles? Do people really think this is a good idea?

A few years ago he was playing the piano with his penis. The guy is a former comedian. He doesn't have any military experience. He's leading his men against a former KGB Agent.

What's his deal? Is he trying to go out as a martyr? This isn't a movie or a skit, it's real life.

Zelenskiy was mired in controversy before the invasion. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. His administration is made up of unqualified yes men.

Doesn't he look brave, standing in front of the Eagle from the President's coat of arms. That's not stolen honor, no sir.

He has clearly emboldened the Ukrainian people, however, does he or anyone really believe he can "win" this battle?

He and his family could have fled the country, Ukraine could have peacefully surrendered and limited bloodshed but he is on the streets equipping civilians with rifles? Do people really think this is a good idea?

A few years ago he was playing the piano with his penis. The guy is a former comedian. He doesn't have any military experience. He's leading his men against a former KGB Agent.

What's his deal? Is he trying to go out as a martyr? This isn't a movie or a skit, it's real life.

Zelenskiy was mired in controversy before the invasion. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. His administration is made up of unqualified yes men.
Nobody believe the tiny American colonies could stand against the great Britain empire.

The shot heard round the world happened in concord where a bunch of farmers drove the British regulars all the way back to Lexington.

Don't underestimate people defending their homes, families, and sovereignty.

His country is attacked, and as long as the Ukrainian defence holds he seem steadfast to stay. That is adimirable. I hope he will be able to flee to some city further west if Kiev do fall.

Back
Top Bottom