• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Vegetarianism/Veganism

gfytt689 said:
oh im positive it isnt the protein and im preety sure i dont have an iron deficiency. i cant its only been five days. but im really on energy and it probably is my body adjusting. i really want meat. i almost bought a big mac today. i was coming back from work and i was sarving and i paarked at mcdonalds but i decided that i went four days i think i can go three more days.

i think i have too much caffeine going through me right now. im getting drowsy but i had 2 coffees, a bottle of coke, and a can. that has to be way to much caffeine for a day.

So yeah- Unless you are used to that much caffeine... it doesn't sound like a good idea for you...... Changing from a meat eater to a vegetarian is a huge transition... Hang in there.. you'll feel much better when you are detoxed hehe. Five days is a huge acomplishment.. GOOD JOB!

hehe.. not that i agree with PETA, but if you need some reminder as to what you would be eating if you decided to eat fast food... you could always check out some of the videos they have on their website.....

deadroses said:
So yeah- Unless you are used to that much caffeine... it doesn't sound like a good idea for you...... Changing from a meat eater to a vegetarian is a huge transition... Hang in there.. you'll feel much better when you are detoxed hehe. Five days is a huge acomplishment.. GOOD JOB!

hehe.. not that i agree with PETA, but if you need some reminder as to what you would be eating if you decided to eat fast food... you could always check out some of the videos they have on their website.....

Yeah, I'd advise "Meet your Meat". If I wan't a vegan already, I would have been after that.

:2sick1:

Kelzie said:
Yeah, I'd advise "Meet your Meat". If I wan't a vegan already, I would have been after that.

THere was no puky face, but if there were... i would use him. THere are some strange things on PETA's site.. so sad.

deadroses said:
:2sick1:

THere was no puky face, but if there were... i would use him. THere are some strange things on PETA's site.. so sad.

So disturbing. Blah. Pigs being bashed against the cement floor because they're runts. Glad I'm not contributing to that. Vegans have good karma and all of that nonsense.

Kelzie said:
So disturbing. Blah. Pigs being bashed against the cement floor because they're runts. Glad I'm not contributing to that. Vegans have good karma and all of that nonsense.

good karma.:)

So Kelzie. if you were to raise a pig from a little oinker... to a big oinker.. knowing that one day it would be for food, but it lived on an organic farm and had a great life and lots of mud to play in...

would you eat it?

poor pigs. why did i even ask that. my stomach is in a knot already...

curiousity i guess, each veggie has a slightly different answer....

So my whole thing is humans don't NEED to eat meat. I've been a vegan for more than ten months, and I'm very healthy. So the only reason we eat it then, is cause it tastes good.

I refuse to kill an animal to satisfy my taste buds

deadroses said:
poor pigs. why did i even ask that. my stomach is in a knot already...

curiousity i guess, each veggie has a slightly different answer....

Are you a veggie?

Kelzie said:
Are you a veggie?

hehe yes:3oops: but. i like honey.. and occasionaly pus infested cheese and ice cream. but I am lactose intolerant, so soy dream really is what has replaced ice cream. but.. its really about the honey .

hehe:3oops:

deadroses said:
hehe yes:3oops: but. i like honey.. and occasionaly pus infested cheese and ice cream. but I am lactose intolerant, so soy dream really is what has replaced ice cream. but.. its really about the honey .

just a veggie i mean, not vegan, but close.

deadroses said:
hehe yes:3oops: but. i like honey.. and occasionally pus infested cheese and ice cream. but I am lactose intolerant, so soy dream really is what has replaced ice cream. but.. its really about the honey .

I eat honey too. I know, I know that vegans aren't supposed to. But here's my reasoning. I squish spiders if I see them in my room. No exceptions. They creep me out. It's a little hypocritical to hold bees to a higher standard than spiders. Second, I was reading an article on why we shouldn't eat honey, and they said "occasionally" a bee farmer will exterminate his hive. I figure if a vegan article has to use the word occasionally, it almost never happens.

Kelzie said:
I eat honey too. I know, I know that vegans aren't supposed to. But here's my reasoning. I squish spiders if I see them in my room. No exceptions. They creep me out. It's a little hypocritical to hold bees to a higher standard than spiders. Second, I was reading an article on why we shouldn't eat honey, and they said "occasionally" a bee farmer will exterminate his hive. I figure if a vegan article has to use the word occasionally, it almost never happens.

I don't squish bugs.. i try to save them...

it all started ::memory bubble:: when i blew up a caterpiller in the microwave in elementary school::: it was sad. and that was that. i try not to kill anything.

but i like honey, and thats not really killing the bees right? only slowly taking parts of their home away.. they rebuild it right>

deadroses said:
I don't squish bugs.. i try to save them...

it all started ::memory bubble:: when i blew up a caterpiller in the microwave in elementary school::: it was sad. and that was that. i try not to kill anything.

but i like honey, and thats not really killing the bees right? only slowly taking parts of their home away.. they rebuild it right>

Spiders are icky. You blew up a caterpillar? Yuck.

Yeah they rebuild it. Ignore the vegan propaganda. I do.

Edited to say: I'm sorry for assuming. For some reason, although Tasha has provided me with tons of info on computers, i equate guys w/ computers.

Last edited:
haha sadly enough.. i am used to people assuming that i am a guy.

sokay!

deadroses said:
haha sadly enough.. i am used to people assuming that i am a guy.

sokay!

You're into hockey! Not that that's a bad thing. I'm into soccer. But mostly cause guys look hot in soccer shorts! I did like hockey. Until I found out that they all had fake teeth. Kind of creeped me out.

And PS. That's not sad. I'm proud that I'm more fit than most guys I know...

i like soccer.. mainly just the world cup though... and i like baseball.. but don't know many other people who do.... but hockey is lots of fun to watch .. hehe.

Kelzie said:
You're into hockey! Not that that's a bad thing. I'm into soccer. But mostly cause guys look hot in soccer shorts! I did like hockey. Until I found out that they all had fake teeth. Kind of creeped me out.

And PS. That's not sad. I'm proud that I'm more fit than most guys I know...

ockey players have fake teeth? eww. its a good thing i never liked hockey. ive always liked basketball and football. im so disgusted with the hockey player thing. i need to tell one of my friends about this hockey thing. she loves hockey.

deadroses said:
i like soccer.. mainly just the world cup though... and i like baseball.. but don't know many other people who do.... but hockey is lots of fun to watch .. hehe.

Baseball?!? Bleh. Guys do not belong in tights. Hockeys is fun to watch, Especially when there are fights!

gfytt689 said:
ockey players have fake teeth? eww. its a good thing i never liked hockey. ive always liked basketball and football. im so disgusted with the hockey player thing. i need to tell one of my friends about this hockey thing. she loves hockey.

Yeah. My sister's boyfriend almost got the fake teeth of some famous player. Guess he was just passing them out at some parade. Very odd.

but they have such cute butts.. hehe

and oh.. i am sure that not ALL hockey players have fake teeth.. but with that many fights..... what do you expect an entire population of unbreakable people to play hockey.. hehe

there is a reason they wan tto be paid more for what they do .;)

thats hilarious the guy was passing out his fake teeth. fake teeth are for old people or people that permenantly lose there teeth. like i have a friend that a had rock thrown at him he broke his two front teeth. its weird lol.

Kelzie said:
Yeah. My sister's boyfriend almost got the fake teeth of some famous player. Guess he was just passing them out at some parade. Very odd.

okay eww.

haha the forum is making me say more than eww...

deadroses said:
but they have such cute butts.. hehe

and oh.. i am sure that not ALL hockey players have fake teeth.. but with that many fights..... what do you expect an entire population of unbreakable people to play hockey.. hehe

there is a reason they wan tto be paid more for what they do .;)

See, I really appreciate a guy's ass so much more in soccer shorts. Not sure why. The teeth thing is just weird. I don't think I could sacrifice my teeth for my job.

Back
Top Bottom