• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

user names

Self explanatory. If not, I'm tired of explaining it.

Mine is just short for Christine, my name. Exciting and creative, right? :lol:

Oh yeah, and the L is just the first initial of my middle name.

Your middle name is Luther?

It's the first two letters of my initials, my last name, and the year I was born.

I'm pretty sure that most people have probably figured that out by now. :lol:

My user name seems fairly obvious as do others but some seem like a jumble of letters or just random meaningless words. They must mean something to the person who made them up, care to share?

Totally Texas White Trailer Trash & zip code - what more can I say? ;)

Mine's a literary reference. It's actually "A. Derleth", which is short for August Derleth, who founded Arkham publishing house, and played a significant role in making HP Lovecraft the influential figure in horror and sci fi that he is today. Of course I don't know how he'd have felt about the Cthulhu meme, but that's a different issue.

Gift Idea for Aderlth: Dreamland Toyworks - My Little Cthulhu by John Kovalic

Suitable to send him for Christmas, Bar Mitzvah, Wedding, Anniversary, Graduation, or intrusion into our reality of tentacled monstrosities form another dimension, and the end of life as we know it.

Mine is based on the Babylonian god "Marduk" and was first used ages ago when I played Asheron's Call. Then when I and a few other clansmates got invited to early beta testing for AC2 one of them thought it would be entertaining to squat on various nick's - including mine. thus Marduc was born. A combination of factors led to Marduc eventually replacing Marduk over time from there - the rise to semi-popularity of the Swedish death metal band "Marduk" and more frequent encounters of having the "Marduk" spelling unavailable for various games I tried to register it with.

There are not enough D's allowed in the username that are meaningful for me to put there. So I typed just three. Out of all of them just 2 are initials of my name and surname.

I'm in Uhland, served on a rural postal route from the Kyle zip code, between San Marcos and Austin.

Wow I've never even heard of that. And I'm 5th generation Texas

User name? Mine is fairly simple: Captain for the rank held when I left active Army service. Adverse, for all the adversities of life I have overcome. :)

When I first started hitting sports and political forums, the movie The Perfect Storm had just been released. Plus I'm a Carolina Hurricanes fan.

Wow I've never even heard of that. And I'm 5th generation Texas

My mother was born in San Antonio (1919) but, as a military brat, I lived in other places and got myself to Texas as soon as possible. ;)

I noticed your user name in passing previously and noticed the missing "r". It is the rabbit of Caerbannog. Is this deliberate or accidental? regardless props on the reference.

You could only use so many letters. I was going to delete an 'n' but decided on the 'r' instead.

Back
Top Bottom