• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unvaccinated Students at High School Prom “Numbered” with a Sharpie – Tracked All Night

Before the holocaust the Nazis forced the Jews to wear badges in public identifying themselves as "the virus" back then.

They did, hence why I call the satire in the O/P black humor. He made an appropriate point when it comes to those who hold the power singling kids out for humiliation. He certainly was NOT downplaying the holocaust.

You may want to breathe slowly into this

General-Paper-Bags-12-13-34
It's the far left that is hyperventilating and screaming for young people to be vaccinated when they have more of a chance of dying by drowning than COVID. Stop the madness now!

It is beyond frigging insane to require someone that has a slim chance of dying to be vaccinated. It is criminal. It is communistic and totalitarian. We need to stop this madness in society. people are whacked out because of MSM fear.

THREE deaths out of 100,000 and they are required to be vaccinated? Seriously???

Its not over.

Alternatively, they could just not attend the extracurricular activity.

I'm not opposed to schools not allowing the unvaccinated from attending.

What I am against is allowing the kids who choose to attend prom or are permitted to attend prom to be branded and singled out simply because of their chosen decision to autonomy.
Their private healthcare choices shouldn't be broadcast by schools officials who in this case are not thinking about every child's best interests.

In fact whatever lamebrain thought to expose the privacy of the unvaccinated may have acted illegally.
FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, applies to most school health records

I'm not opposed to schools not allowing the unvaccinated from attending.

What I am against is allowing the kids who choose to attend prom or are permitted to attend prom to be branded and singled out simply because of their chosen decision to autonomy.
Their private healthcare choices shouldn't be broadcast by schools officials who in this case are not thinking about every child's best interests.

In fact whatever lamebrain thought to expose the privacy of the unvaccinated may have acted illegally.
FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, applies to most school health records

Keep in mind that this information is coming from a parent who was not there.
It is a private school.
They posted information about what they were planning on doing in a website.

It's the far left that is hyperventilating and screaming for young people to be vaccinated when they have more of a chance of dying by drowning than COVID. Stop the madness now!
We should probably keep them out of the deep ocean as well, at least not without a life vest or a boat.

People do all kinds of safety measures to avoid those deaths: helmets, seat belts, following crib guidelines, etc…

I get people die but if you can stop the spread of a virus to protect vulnerable people from dying, why not?
Based on your hyperbole, why not demand no more skateboarding, hang gliding, swimming, walking across the street? This is ridiculous and people such as you need to stop using powerful people in government to control us because YOU are fearful.

Based on your hyperbole, why not demand no more skateboarding, hang gliding, swimming, walking across the street? This is ridiculous and people such as you need to stop using powerful people in government to control us because YOU are fearful.

Government didn't do this.

We should probably keep them out of the deep ocean as well, at least not without a life vest or a boat.
Why don't you demand that? Far more young people die from drowning than from Covid? Why stop at Covid? Ban smoking by people living alone. Ba fat people from malts?

Why don't you demand that? Far more young people die from drowning than from Covid? Why stop at Covid? Ban smoking by people living alone. Ba fat people from malts?
As far as I know, there are already lifejacket rules. Also banning smoking and bad fats would be a good idea.

As far as I know, there are already lifejacket rules. Also banning smoking and bad fats would be a good idea.
Wow. If this is typical of the liberal mentality, when did your party become such control freaks?

_118414232_starcomp.jpg

Jude.jpg

I've had just about enough from this ****ing Democrat Nazis. Now we have vaccine shaming in schools!

As the data suggests, the majority who catch COVID-19 either have mild, moderate or NO symptoms. Most in those categories don't even realize that they have it.
But as they walk around unvaxxed and often unmasked, they're spreading it to dozens, hundreds, even thousands of others.

Asymptomatic Super Spreaders are the biggest vector in community spread of this virus.
And I guarantee you this much, the more you try to make this look like The Holocaust, the more everyone else will regard vax refuseniks as lepers, because if a comparison is to be made, that's actually the one.

You've had "just about enough", have you?
Obviously it is time for you to pound out a manifesto and go take care of some of those "****ing Democrat Nazis".

I have the right to make u sick.jpg

Should be.

Apparently there is no limit to the sheer stupidity of leftist sheeple. Heck, they voted in their own crime spree, didn't they? Not too bright.

Civil liberty advocates are saying that a program such as this will create a new “class system” that discriminates against those without the Excelsior Pass. Does that sound familiar to any of our regular readers? Back in December, I warned of the coming of a “two-tier society” based on exactly this premise. At the time, I foolishly thought that it would have to be handled internally by the travel industry and similar entities because it seemed unreasonable to believe that the government – at any level – would impose such restrictions on free movement.​
It appears that I have underestimated them once again. The more chilling feature of this story comes when you consider what’s going to happen in the future. COVID is going to be with us for a long time, possibly forever. Even after we get it knocked down to the point where it’s under control to the level that the flu is, once a “passport” system like this is in place, do you think the government will ever cancel it? If you do, I’ve got a nice bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.​
Everyone’s private medical data is going to be shared all over the place under this type of plan. Just like face masks and shutdowns, this sort of passport system must not be allowed to become a permanent fixture of American society. This is not normal. This is never going to be normal. And the government cannot be allowed to force us to accept it as normal.​

Ummm....its time for the covidiots to accept reality: these passports are a great idea and are perfectly legal until the courts decide that they are not legal. As we have told you over and over again, the precedent for requiring proof of vaccination was set long ago. This is nothing new. Even if vaccine passports are not used some businesses are going to require proof of vaccination anyway. Its already happening and its going to happen more and more after the vaccines are fully approved. The covidiots like to opine, falsely, that your entire medical record is going to be made public. ONLY YOUR VACCINATION STATUS is going to be required. Can't handle that? Get vaccinated and you won't have to worry about it.

Last edited:
OMG. Do liberals need to ask permission to go potty?
There should be NO QUARTER GIVEN for the covidiots who are responsible for prolonging this pandemic for the sane citizens among us. No sympathy. Had the covidiots got on the bus 15 months ago hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved and your jackass president would likely have been reelected. And the economy would have been barely dented.
I hold the covidiots responsible for what has happened, and the jackass is one of them.

Next time this happens kids should refuse to answer the question and sue if they are denied entry...

On what grounds would they sue? They agreed to the contact tracing procedures when they bought the ticket.

On what grounds would they sue? They agreed to the contact tracing procedures when they bought the ticket.
They did not agree to be branded with a permanent marker like cattle...

They should have just stuck a bottle opener on the vaccinated kids foreheads and called it a day.
Yeah, instead of punishing the unvaccinated with a black mark why nor reward the vaccinated kids with a gold star and a juice box.

Ummm....its time for the covidiots to accept reality: these passports are a great idea and are perfectly legal until the courts decide that they are not legal. As we have told you over and over again, the precedent for requiring proof of vaccination was set long ago. This is nothing new. Even if vaccine passports are not used some businesses are going to require proof of vaccination anyway. Its already happening and its going to happen more and more after the vaccines are fully approved. The covidiots like to opine, falsely, that your entire medical record is going to be made public. ONLY YOUR VACCINATION STATUS is going to be required. Can't handle that? Get vaccinated and you won't have to worry about it.
I have had covid and have been vaccinated but this sort of control freak bleating is really the pits. Can you imagine the howling and caterwauling from the left if gay men had to carry AIDS free passports?

There should be NO QUARTER GIVEN for the covidiots who are responsible for prolonging this pandemic for the sane citizens among us. No sympathy. Had the covidiots got on the bus 15 months ago hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved and your jackass president would likely have been reelected. And the economy would have been barely dented.
I hold the covidiots responsible for what has happened, and the jackass is one of them.
you feel the same way with the flu, chlamidyia, herpes, etc?

Back
Top Bottom