• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unvaccinated Students at High School Prom “Numbered” with a Sharpie – Tracked All Night

you feel the same way with the flu, chlamidyia, herpes, etc?
The mortality rate for influenza is 10x less, at least, than Covid. And no one dies from chlamydia or herpes. Get real....this has killed 600,000 Americans.
I have no sympathy at all for whatever happens to the covidiots-as long as its bad and its short of death.

I've had just about enough from this ****ing Democrat Nazis. Now we have vaccine shaming in schools!

I am disappointed the baby Trumpists were allowed to attend at all.

At least the school was responsible.

As to your post, I have so had it with Trumpists that post such nonsense and seem to believe the Twilight Zone was a documentary. .

Yeah, instead of punishing the unvaccinated with a black mark why nor reward the vaccinated kids with a gold star and a juice box.

They could have stuck paperclips to their foreheads.

I suspect a lot more than that. :poop:
I doubt it, that sort of thing is more of a lifestyle choice. There are pretty an equal percentage of conservatives who also indulge in that sort of thing. I doubt kinkiness has much correlation with ideology.

Personally, I prefer to pee outside when I can, even though one time my ex-wife got mad at me for killing one of her plants. (She got mad at me for a lot of things though, I guess that is part of why she is an ex).

After reading FERPA, it appears there are a number of exceptions. For example, the district could be taking part of a study, and need to track the location of unvaccinated individuals, without revealing personally identifiable information to 3rd parties (since they're referred to by numbers.)

It isn't like they wrote the numbers on their foreheads is it?

I doubt it, that sort of thing is more of a lifestyle choice. There are pretty an equal percentage of conservatives who also indulge in that sort of thing. I doubt kinkiness has much correlation with ideology.

Personally, I prefer to pee outside when I can, even though one time my ex-wife got mad at me for killing one of her plants. (She got mad at me for a lot of things though, I guess that is part of why she is an ex).
Peeing on plants is good for them. Better than your shoe, too. That's why I swing for the fences when I pee outside. The neighbor thought I had a garden hose over his fence.

I have had covid and have been vaccinated but this sort of control freak bleating is really the pits. Can you imagine the howling and caterwauling from the left if gay men had to carry AIDS free passports?

Great!
You did the right thing.
You won’t be allowed into any of the covidiot meetings though.

Great!
You did the right thing.
You won’t be allowed into any of the covidiot meetings though.
I am a traveler of both time and space. I go where I want and ask no leave of thee.

_118414232_starcomp.jpg

Jude.jpg

I've had just about enough from this ****ing Democrat Nazis. Now we have vaccine shaming in schools!

What kind of a person compares the murder of over 6 million Jews to what they consider to be "vaccine shaming"? If it were comparable to the Holocaust, this is what would have happened. Upon arriving at the dance, anyone with any physical disabilities, any children, or anyone lacking any skills that they needed would have been murdered immediately. Those that remained would have slowly been worked to death, slowly starved, or murdered once their services were no longer needed. That is the Holocaust and shame on anyone that would compare what they considered to be "vaccine shaming" to that.

You know why 80% of Jews vote Democrat in any given election? Because this is the kind of people you are.

What kind of a person compares the murder of over 6 million Jews to what they consider to be "vaccine shaming"? If it were comparable to the Holocaust, this is what would have happened. Upon arriving at the dance, anyone with any physical disabilities, any children, or anyone lacking any skills that they needed would have been murdered immediately. Those that remained would have slowly been worked to death, slowly starved, or murdered once their services were no longer needed. That is the Holocaust and shame on anyone that would compare what they considered to be "vaccine shaming" to that.

You know why 80% of Jews vote Democrat in any given election? Because this is the kind of people you are.
The same who throw out "Nazi" every chance they get. Read posts, PLEASE.

First I give to charity, and second it was liberals who supported Obamacare's death panels.
Let's see you provide evidence of 'obamacare death panels'.

LMAO... Schools REQUIRE vaccination records EVERY day in this country...
Currently though, the various covid 19 vaccines are on 'emergency' approval. I don't think it will be too long before they are totally approved, and schools can require them. In fact, both Pfizer and Moderna are submitting their paperwork for their biologics License Application for 'expedited review' this month

No! Pandemics like this only happen once every hundred years.
Well, they used to. The biggest different now, and back then is the levels of travel between countries. That give a much higher chance of spreading a novel virus

If you give your kids this vaccine when only the sick and old die from it then you are sort of a neglectful parent. This vaccine is causing heart inflammation in young males 12 to 24 years old.

More than half of the myocarditis or pericarditis cases reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System after patients had received either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines were in people between the ages of 12 and 24, the CDC said. Those age groups accounted for less that 9% of the doses administered.
So what are you saying?

So what are you saying?

It’s certainly a situation that bears watching. The article I read was in “Pediatrics” and they noted seven young males who developed myocarditis or pericarditis after receiving the Pfizer product. All recovered after a brief hospital stay.
Still, for me as a pediatrician it’s concerning.

There should be NO QUARTER GIVEN for the covidiots who are responsible for prolonging this pandemic for the sane citizens among us. No sympathy. Had the covidiots got on the bus 15 months ago hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved and your jackass president would likely have been reelected. And the economy would have been barely dented.
I hold the covidiots responsible for what has happened, and the jackass is one of them.
Drama much?
It’s certainly a situation that bears watching. The article I read was in “Pediatrics” and they noted seven young males who developed myocarditis or pericarditis after receiving the Pfizer product. All recovered after a brief hospital stay.
Still, for me as a pediatrician it’s concerning.
And now it is concerning... what is it, no quarter and slaughter the ****ers or is it concerning?

Ummm....its time for the covidiots to accept reality: these passports are a great idea and are perfectly legal until the courts decide that they are not legal. As we have told you over and over again, the precedent for requiring proof of vaccination was set long ago. This is nothing new. Even if vaccine passports are not used some businesses are going to require proof of vaccination anyway. Its already happening and its going to happen more and more after the vaccines are fully approved. The covidiots like to opine, falsely, that your entire medical record is going to be made public. ONLY YOUR VACCINATION STATUS is going to be required. Can't handle that? Get vaccinated and you won't have to worry about it.
People die from the cold... does that need a passport? What about flu passports or MMR passports... or I went to the doctor today and am currently disease/virus free, passports?

Drama much?

And now it is concerning... what is it, no quarter and slaughter the ****ers or is it concerning?

I am concerned that the vaccines may cause harm to young people.
I am also concerned that the covidiots who are responsible for prolonging the pandemic for normal people won’t suffer enough.

Back
Top Bottom