• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn't established Russia paid Taliban 'bounties' to kill U.S. troops

Nothing deeply questionable about it. It was included in the President's daily brief. Which only the top intelligence products makes the cut. But Trump has installed a bunch of political lackeys as heads of our intelligence services. So if the general hasn't received confirmation it's because Trump's appointees are keeping that keeping that info from him. As per a whistle blower's complaint that Trump's intelligence people are fudging their reports.

Let's be honest here Atomic. Your camp's luck with "whistleblowers" isn't exactly something to be happy about.

It was our coup that brought this about. Maybe it was just payback.

It really isn't hard to join the dots from 1952 until today. All of the West's issues with Iran today stem from 68 years ago and the collusion between the US and GB over access to Iranian oil.
Reap what you sow?

Except, of course, for the obvious fact that none of the diplomats kidnapped and tortured had anything to do with “our coup”. Not to mention that randomly kidnapping and torturing people as “payback” based on nothing more than nationality sets a very bad precedent. By that standard it would be totally justified to fire a couple dozen ICBMs at Tehran for “payback” since they’ve actively been sponsoring the murder of Americans for decades.

Are you starting to see the problem with that line of “logic” yet?

You started it, you own it. If it hadn't been for the CIA conspiring with the UK, encouraging and financing the overthrow of a legitimate democracy over access to Iranian oil, you wouldn't have the issues today which were set in motion, all those years ago. Fact.
Is it any wonder that the US isn't trusted?

It really isn't hard to join the dots from 1952 until today. All of the West's issues with Iran today stem from 68 years ago and the collusion between the US and GB over access to Iranian oil.
Reap what you sow?

Of all the really awful but unexamined things from Trump: how many times did he say “but we kept the oil.” Decades of U.S. insistence otherwise. I appreciate the candor on his part, leave it to Donald Trump to lie about everything except his criming.

They only became non human when the left bought wanted the Russian collusion nonsense to be true.

[video]https://radikal.ru/video/BOEqpjsaygs[/video]

I'm not showing sympathy to anyone, merely pointing out some facts you evidently find uncomfortable. By the way, didn't you have a revolutionary war to oust some foreigners? As I recall that was pretty unpleasant too with atrocities committed by both sides, so spare me your outrage.
As far as The Troubles were concerned it wasn't just the Republicans (financed to the tune of $12 million by US donations to NORAID), doing the killing. The Protestant unionists were equally guilty.

You literally compared the anti Taliban resistance to ****ing Vichy France. Your sympathies for the Taliban and their campaign of terror against the people of Afghanistan is blatantly obvious.

By the way, we didn’t round up Tory civilians and massacre them across the country....unlike what the Taliban did to the Hazara and other “undesirables”. It’s, again, truly pathetic that you try to justify the Taliban’s atrocities by babbling “but the American Revolution”.

And by your own standards every dollar which went to the Republicans was completely justified, so your faux outrage is, again, pretty pathetic.

Of all the really awful but unexamined things from Trump: how many times did he say “but we kept the oil.” Decades of U.S. insistence otherwise. I appreciate the candor on his part, leave it to Donald Trump to lie about everything except his criming.

:lol:

If it was actually “all about the oil” Maduro wouldn’t be in power right now. The “it’s all for the oil” conspiracy theory is blatantly lazy.

:lol:

If it was actually “all about the oil” Maduro wouldn’t be in power right now. The “it’s all for the oil” conspiracy theory is blatantly lazy.

Then Trump should probably stop bragging about it as an administration accomplishment.

You started it, you own it. If it hadn't been for the CIA conspiring with the UK, encouraging and financing the overthrow of a legitimate democracy over access to Iranian oil, you wouldn't have the issues today which were set in motion, all those years ago. Fact.
Is it any wonder that the US isn't trusted?

Oh look, even more victim blaming. But we should have told you Brits to go piss up a rope a long time ago. Western Europe in general, honestly.

You trying to justify the torture and kidnapping of diplomats due to knee jerk anti Americanism is pathetic. Fact.

Then Trump should probably stop bragging about it as an administration accomplishment.

People on the far left should probably stop defending thugs like Maduro and the psychos running Iran if they want to be taken seriously about...anything, really.

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn'''t established Russia paid Taliban '''bounties''' to kill U.S. troops

So no info could be found to back up this already deeply questionable story. Glad to hear it.

Sent from my SM-A305N using Tapatalk

Hell, for all we know Russians made it up and leaked it to the american press to create more division. It isnt hard to get the liberal media to print anything salacious that could be used against Trump. This was a story for one day, and everyone moved on to the next one.

Oh look, even more victim blaming. But we should have told you Brits to go piss up a rope a long time ago. Western Europe in general, honestly.

You trying to justify the torture and kidnapping of diplomats due to knee jerk anti Americanism is pathetic. Fact.

Nobody trusts your benighted country. You've been flouncing around the world, waving the big stick, invading, destabilising sovereign governments, bombing countries which never even threatened America, torturing, financing and arming terrorists, illegally imprisoning innocents for decades and you think you deserve praise and approbation? America can **** off.

Here's a list of all the countries the US has bombed since World War II

All done in the name of 'freedom and democracy' of course. Can you hear us laughing?

Last edited:
People on the far left should probably stop defending thugs like Maduro and the psychos running Iran if they want to be taken seriously about...anything, really.

That may be true too but if stealing other countries’ oil is just a debunked conspiracy theory, Trump should probably stop insisting its true, no? I mean, *you* specifically don’t want to vote for lefty peeps cause they believe that we have wars to steal oil. It’s your dude saying exactly that.

That may be true too but if stealing other countries’ oil is just a debunked conspiracy theory, Trump should probably stop insisting its true, no? I mean, *you* specifically don’t want to vote for lefty peeps cause they believe that we have wars to steal oil. It’s your dude saying exactly that.

Who said Trump was “my dude”? I just pointed out the idiocy of the usual anti American fantasies.

Who said Trump was “my dude”? I just pointed out the idiocy of the usual anti American fantasies.

But these anti-american fantasies are currently being broadcast by the sitting potus. I would assume the president of our country stating anti-american fantasies would be of great concern to you. I could be wrong though.

Nobody trusts your benighted country. You've been flouncing around the world, waving the big stick, invading, destabilising sovereign governments, bombing countries which never even threatened America, torturing, financing and arming terrorists, illegally imprisoning innocents for decades and you think you deserve praise and approbation? America can **** off.

Here's a list of all the countries the US has bombed since World War II

All done in the name of 'freedom and democracy'. Can you hear us laughing?

Hmm......right at the start, your list whines about the US “bombing” North Korea, so you thinking that’s some sort of condemnation is pretty ****ing funny :lol:

Another truly pathetic aspect of your list is the fact that it utterly fails to provide any context whatsoever for the historical actions. There’s no mention of the the genocide being committed in Bosnia by the Serbs that lead to the “bombings”. No mention of the Libyan state ordered terrorist attack which killed and (mostly) wounded over two hundred people and lead to Operation El Dorado Canyon. “Kuwait” is listened as a country the US bombed......in 1991, which totally ignores the fact that the US was liberating Kuwait from Saddam’s Iraq. The campaign against ISIS is another campaign bemoaned by your list.

But by all means, keep wailing about how the poor poor Taliban were overthrow, how the genocidal Serbs were “destabilized” and prevented from continuing their campaign, and how awful fighting North Korea is. It all goes to show how laughably out of touch knee jerk anti-Americans like you are.

But these anti-american fantasies are currently being broadcast by the sitting potus. I would assume the president of our country stating anti-american fantasies would be of great concern to you. I could be wrong though.

Donald Trump is a idiot. That doesn’t change the fact that the anti American fantasies...are exactly that.

Hmm......right at the start, your list whines about the US “bombing” North Korea, so you thinking that’s some sort of condemnation is pretty ****ing funny :lol:

Another truly pathetic aspect of your list is the fact that it utterly fails to provide any context whatsoever for the historical actions. There’s no mention of the the genocide being committed in Bosnia by the Serbs that lead to the “bombings”. No mention of the Libyan state ordered terrorist attack which killed and (mostly) wounded over two hundred people and lead to Operation El Dorado Canyon. “Kuwait” is listened as a country the US bombed......in 1991, which totally ignores the fact that the US was liberating Kuwait from Saddam’s Iraq. The campaign against ISIS is another campaign bemoaned by your list.

But by all means, keep wailing about how the poor poor Taliban were overthrow, how the genocidal Serbs were “destabilized” and prevented from continuing their campaign, and how awful fighting North Korea is. It all goes to show how laughably out of touch knee jerk anti-Americans like you are.

Their countries, their business. None of yours-and it isn't as if you ever achieve anything resembling a 'victory'. Take ISIS for example; all the heavy lifting was done by the Kurds whom the US deserted once they had served their purpose. Your country is a rogue state which nobody trusts any longer-including your longest-standing allies. You can thank Trump for that.

Opinion | When an Ally Can’t Trust America’s Word - The New York Times

America Can’t Be Trusted Anymore – Foreign Policy

Europeans''' trust in Trump'''s America '''is gone''' after pandemic: Poll

Access Denied

Last edited:
Ask the no doubt grateful recipients of your freedom bombs how much of a fantasy they are.

The people of Kosovo are pretty grateful we didn’t just let them get wiped out. So too are the Kuwaitis. And the South Koreans. And the Hazara and other groups in Afghanistan who, you know, no longer have to live under the genocidal Taliban regime. The only folks who are upset about it.....are knee jerk anti Americans like you, who try and compare the anti Taliban resistance to Vichy France :lol:

Their countries, their business. None of yours-and it isn't as if you ever achieve anything resembling a 'victory'. Take ISIS for example; all the heavy lifting was done by the Kurds whom the US deserted once they had served their purpose. Your country is a rogue state which nobody trusts any longer-including your longest-standing allies. You can thank Trump for that.

Yet again, your sniveling is a load of crap. First and foremost, the idea that genocide should be ignored because “their countries, their business” is despicable. Secondly, it was the vast amount of US air support(as well as special forces assistance) which enabled the Iraqis and Kurds to drive ISIS back in the first place. Trying to ignore that is, yet again, pretty pathetic.

People who think anyone who opposes the Taliban is a Quisling might think like that, but thankfully you lot are far from “everyone”.

The people of Kosovo are pretty grateful we didn’t just let them get wiped out. So too are the Kuwaitis. And the South Koreans. And the Hazara and other groups in Afghanistan who, you know, no longer have to live under the genocidal Taliban regime. The only folks who are upset about it.....are knee jerk anti Americans like you, who try and compare the anti Taliban resistance to Vichy France :lol:

I never compared the Taliban to Vichy France. I compared the French resistance movement to any country resisting invaders-including the US invading Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom