• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. believes that Turkey deliberately fired artillery at U.S. troops

Think about your own question. As Turkey forces are murdering the Kurds at the Northeast border of Syria. Think about it.

I obviously thought about my question. Why are you having trouble answering it? If you won't, at least admit it.

I obviously thought about my question. Why are you having trouble answering it? If you won't, at least admit it.

Here's the short answer if you don't already know it. It's because TRUMP pulled US troops away from the Turkey/Syria border. He left the Kurds to be slaughtered.

Here's the short answer if you don't already know it. It's because TRUMP pulled US troops away from the Turkey/Syria border. He left the Kurds to be slaughtered.

My understanding is that other Nations have troops there. Why are they letting the Kurds be slaughtered?

That's why I asked the question about hating the Kurds.

My understanding is that other Nations have troops there. Why are they letting the Kurds be slaughtered?

Your understanding of other nations having troops at the NE border are wrong. Even if there were, the U.S. is leading this coalition with the UK and France. Essentially, Trump is calling the shots for every ally there.

Your understanding of other nations having troops at the NE border are wrong.

I've been reading over and over from the usual liberal crew that other Nations have troops in Syria. Were they lying?

If not, why aren't they doing anything about the slaughter of the Kurds?

Do you think they hate them? Do you think they don't care? Do you think they are inept?

I've been reading over and over from the usual liberal crew that other Nations have troops in Syria. Were they lying?

Do you think they hate them? Do you think they don't care? Do you think they are inept?

I have already posted this information. The U.S. has been leading the coalition in Syria. Both France and the UK have had troops in Syria since 2014 and France has less boots on the ground but they've been doing air strikes. The UK has troops there. It's the U.S. forces that have been concentrated militarily in the NE border of Syria/Turkey.

There are indications that there have been attacks on civilians on the Syria border including four people that were part of an ambulance crew. If this can be substantiated, this would prove beyond any doubt that it's evidence of ethnic cleansing. Right now, American troops are being isolated in one region and can clash with Turkish troops. Turkey has deliberately fired at US troops, they had U.S. coordinates. Turkey's an ally to the U.S. so it's logical and likely that they would have information about U.S. troop coordinates.

US troops believe Turkey deliberately fired artillery at an American commando outpost in Syria
Trump
authorized the release of $50 million in emergency assistance to Syrian human rights groups and other organizations working to protect civilians. This isn't going to be enough, this $50 million isn't going to erase the stain on Trump for these people being slaughtered.

Here's the most frightening statement I've heard from Trump in a long time.

"Don’t forget they are fighting for their land. They haven’t helped us fighting for our land," Trump told the Values Voters Summit Saturday night. “Let them have their borders, but I don’t think our soldiers should be there for the next 15 years guarding a border between Turkey and Syria when we can’t guard our own borders.“

This is terrifying to me because it reveals how Trump sees things. He couldn't get his wall so he's justifying what's going on in Syria because of not getting his wall. He has the emotional maturity of an eight year old child. Is he punishing Kurdish civilians and endangering U.S. troops in that region because he didn't get his wall? In other words, the US has nothing to gain from assisting the Kurds in Syria so he doesn't want our presence there.

I absolutely can't believe that Trump is that ignorant. It seems that this comment was nothing more than a very shallow, pathetic way to justify his actions in Syria, which cannot be justified no matter what reason he uses.

Should we bomb Istanbul?

That's why I asked the question about hating the Kurds.

There might well be Canadian JTF2 troops there still, training the Kurds. Earlier this year there were reports of them joining the Kurds in operations against ISIS. I haven't been able to find out if they're still there or not. The Canadian Forces is pretty secretive about them.

Do you think they were prepared for Trumpkin to kick the legs out from under the Kurds based on a telephone call with Erdogan?

Gonna' keep asking this additional question:
Since both Turkey and the US are NATO allies, if Erdogan actually had real concerns about his border security and Turkish sovereignty and expressed them in that phone call, then why didn't one NATO ally recommend to the other that he seek the assistance of NATO in defense of his borders and his sovereignty?

My conclusion, neither man on that call got what they ACTUALLY wanted if they chose the right answer.

Should we bomb Istanbul?
No, it's far too beautiful. I'd opt for Ankara even if that's not exactly ugly either.

Anything else?

P.S. Do I need to put a sarcasm icon here some place or are you getting it without that?

No, it's far too beautiful. I'd opt for Ankara even if that's not exactly ugly either.

Anything else?

P.S. Do I need to put a sarcasm icon here some place or are you getting it without that?

Of course not! Y'all just want to bitch about "Truuuump!"...lol

There are indications that there have been attacks on civilians on the Syria border including four people that were part of an ambulance crew. If this can be substantiated, this would prove beyond any doubt that it's evidence of ethnic cleansing. Right now, American troops are being isolated in one region and can clash with Turkish troops. Turkey has deliberately fired at US troops, they had U.S. coordinates. Turkey's an ally to the U.S. so it's logical and likely that they would have information about U.S. troop coordinates.

US troops believe Turkey deliberately fired artillery at an American commando outpost in Syria
Trump
authorized the release of $50 million in emergency assistance to Syrian human rights groups and other organizations working to protect civilians. This isn't going to be enough, this $50 million isn't going to erase the stain on Trump for these people being slaughtered.

"Don’t forget they are fighting for their land. They haven’t helped us fighting for our land," Trump told the Values Voters Summit Saturday night. “Let them have their borders, but I don’t think our soldiers should be there for the next 15 years guarding a border between Turkey and Syria when we can’t guard our own borders.“

This is terrifying to me because it reveals how Trump sees things. He couldn't get his wall so he's justifying what's going on in Syria because of not getting his wall. He has the emotional maturity of an eight year old child. Is he punishing Kurdish civilians and endangering U.S. troops in that region because he didn't get his wall? In other words, the US has nothing to gain from assisting the Kurds in Syria so he doesn't want our presence there.

I absolutely can't believe that Trump is that ignorant. It seems that this comment was nothing more than a very shallow, pathetic way to justify his actions in Syria, which cannot be justified no matter what reason he uses.

The world knows Trump is a coward, that's one of the reasons he's such a laughingstock. Private Bonespurs was a coward when he was young, and he's still a coward today. Why would Turkey be worried about an American response?

Just think of all "our allies" lives that could have been saved had the democrats agreed to the wall that they used to support until Trump supported it to.

Can someone please translate this alternate reality gobbledygook to English? Thanks.

Come on now, he's the biggest clown in the world. And he's turned the USA into a clown show. Of course we're going to laugh at the clown show. Why wouldn't we?

Come on now, he's the biggest clown in the world. And he's turned the USA into a clown show. Of course we're going to laugh at the clown show. Why wouldn't we?

Aren't you Canadian?

I have already posted this information. The U.S. has been leading the coalition in Syria. Both France and the UK have had troops in Syria since 2014 and France has less boots on the ground but they've been doing air strikes. The UK has troops there. It's the U.S. forces that have been concentrated militarily in the NE border of Syria/Turkey.

So why is France and the UK letting the Kurds die? Are they bolted to the ground? Is France unable to fly planes far enough to protect the Kurds?

There might well be Canadian JTF2 troops there still, training the Kurds. Earlier this year there were reports of them joining the Kurds in operations against ISIS. I haven't been able to find out if they're still there or not. The Canadian Forces is pretty secretive about them.

What I don't understand is how the US is key to seemingly everything in that part of the world.

The US backs out of the bogus Iran deal, which leaves the rest of the EU in place, and Iran tells everyone to screw themselves. I guess the rest of the Nations never mattered.

The US pulls it's 1,000 advisors and whoever else was there, and all the other Nations are powerless to stop Turkey.

Do you think they were prepared for Trumpkin to kick the legs out from under the Kurds based on a telephone call with Erdogan?

Gonna' keep asking this additional question:
Since both Turkey and the US are NATO allies, if Erdogan actually had real concerns about his border security and Turkish sovereignty and expressed them in that phone call, then why didn't one NATO ally recommend to the other that he seek the assistance of NATO in defense of his borders and his sovereignty?

My conclusion, neither man on that call got what they ACTUALLY wanted if they chose the right answer.

Are you capable of answering the questions I asked?

Just think of all "our allies" lives that could have been saved had the democrats agreed to the wall that they used to support until Trump supported it to.

What wall? Oh you mean the wall trump built? He said it was going up didn’t he? Fopdoodle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure, from the cut and run party...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump

Yes, everything is transactional for Trump. 'The Kurds didn't help out in Normandy'. What a ****ing clueless moronic infant. That's what you get when you rely on Townhall and Hannity for your 'information'. The Kurds were never asked for their assistance, also ignoring the fact that there was no Kurdistan or anything remotely resembling a cohesive Kurdish state at the time.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that Kurds did not help the US in World War 2 and Normandy invasion - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom